3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cheerson CX20 Auto-Pathfinder FPV RC Quadcopter with GPS Auto-return Function RTF White
|Price:||$237.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Return to Home, GPS Hold, GPS System, Altitude, Aerial Video, Fast Drones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DO NOT USE A WIFI FVP SYSTEM NOTE: CAMERA NOT INCLUDED Description: Control distance: about 300m Flying altitude: about 300m Charge mode: Switching Power Supply Charging time: about 2 hours on default 800ma charger ( We suggest getting a more hobby grade charger for 20-30 min charging) Flying time: about 15 minutes Functions: GPS hold system, auto-return, up and down, forward and backward, side-flying, left and right turning, hover. Features: Attractive and highly integrated design A compact and highly integrated design means that it is easier for you to pack it into your backpack. The streamlined design brilliantly reflects the aesthetics of its industrial design and the fantastic visual effects allows you to become the focus of the crowd. Moreover, you can mount a GoPro or other light and handy cameras on your Auto-Pathfinder to shoot some footage from the air which will bring you a brand new travel experience. Two flight control modes,including position hold With the built-in MX autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Auto-Pathfinder has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience. Intelligent orientation control(IOC) Auto-Pathfinder also has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function of the MX autopilot system. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photos to come!