- Save 10% on MJX Bugs 3 Quadcopter- Two batteries when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Leoie Infrared Sensor Discolor Flying Balls green when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Flying Balls for Kids Hand Induced Flight when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Flying Balls for Kids Hand Induced Flight when you purchase 1 or more Flying Balls for Kids Hand Induced Flight offered by PAI Apparel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Leoie Infrared Sensor Discolor Flying Balls when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Enter code YPRVP5CZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cheerson CX-10 Mini 29mm Diameter 4CH 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter UFO RTF Green
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great quality, Stable performance
- FREE Standard shipping from 5 to 7+ days
- Fast order processing from 24+ hour
- Easy to install
- Very good support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Cheerson CX-10 Video: Features Lightweight airframe with nice durability Fine workmanship endows the aircraft with smooth and delicate appearance 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable, promoting flying stability Flight time will be up to 4-8 minutes Model on Hubsan H111 3-level adjustable speed flip function Powered by a piece of rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh lithium battery So incredibly stable, perfect even for new pilots Specifications Brand Cheerson Model CX10 Main Rotor Diameter 1.14 / 2.9cm Speed Control Integrated Required Radio 4Channel Frequency 2.4G Flight Time Approx. 4-8 minutes Charging Time About 30-40 minutes Battery Rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh Lithium Battery Transmitter Battery 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Not Included) Control Distance About 40 meters Body Material ABS Plastic Color Green Dimensions (1.65 x 1.65 x 0.79) / (4.2 x 4.2 x 2)cm (L x W x H) Weight 1.02oz / 29g Suitable for Ages 14+ Package Includes 1 x Mini RC Quadcopter 1 x USB Cable 1 x Transmitter 2 x Main Blades 1 x User Manual.
Top customer reviews
I was a bit hesitant at first because my Dad had purchased a similar sized quadcopter about a year ago and the frame broke after a few flights just falling onto carpeted floor.
It turns out my fears were misplaced, this is a fine and sturdy machine. It's fallen from about 20ft onto a warehouse concrete floor and survived, only one of the snap tabs broke (arm on right in pic) but it stays together and flies fine due to the frame being screwed together. While I would not recommend this treatment it illustrates just how sturdy it is. It's cheap in price, but well made.
Man is it fun! This is a great first quadcopter. Great machine to learn quadcopter control with minimal risk to people and property.
It has all the standard quad functions: Pitch, forward/back, left/right; Throttle, up/down, and movement in pitch direction; and yaw, spinning flat in a circle changing which direction is forward.
You learn how to constantly adjust throttle to maintain altitude and momentum in direction of travel, just like the larger quads, BUT MUCH SAFER!
● Has all control functions like larger quads
● Complete ready-to-fly, just charge and go
● Robust, hard to break
● Small, won't damage things in your house when you crash (and you will!)
● Comes with a set of spare props
● Has cool LEDs which help to see it and provide orientation
● Not least of all, Inexpensive!
(hard to complain considering the fun and the price, but I found a couple of things)
● Very small toy-like controller, you get used to it, but It'd be nice if it was a bit bigger.
● Only one set (4) of replacement props, It'd be nice to have a few more. This is the part that will break (buy more).
● You have to disassemble the quad to change the battery, so no having extra charged batteries on hand to lengthen flight times.
● Short flight time 4-5min range, shorter if you get the blade guard accessory.
● It's so fun you'll want to buy more (I bought a second one!)
All in all one great little quad. If you've been considering getting into flying quads or even just curious about it, GET THIS QUAD! It's so cheap you've got little to lose and much to gain.
This thing arrived a few hours ago, and I am so impressed. The build quality is fantastic. Even though the shell is plastic, it feels so solid and weighted like a quality metal product.
This thing is durable.
I read through the entire mini instruction booklet (shows how to start it up, re-calibrate the accelerometer, change the control scheme, and do flips). I've never flown a quadrocoptor before, so inevitably I crashed this thing.
But I didn't just crash it. I rammed it into the walls of my house. I dropped it onto the hardwood floor from 4 feet off the ground. I crashed it into trees. It fell into the dirt. I dug it into the grass of my backyard. (not intentionally!)
It is fully intact. The blades don't look even minutely worn out. (the packaging does come with 4 extra blades though!)
This thing is well worth the $20. Also, for those wondering: It lasted around 5-10 minutes on a full charge. Maybe somewhere around 7 minutes, but I wasn't counting. I was satisfied with the flight time - I know how much energy these things use up. Online, I saw reports of 30-40 minute charge times. However, the red LED indicator in the USB charging cable said it was done in less than 15 minutes. So maybe it takes longer over time?
Anyway, for $20 this is a no-brainer decision. Order one for yourself and one for each of your friends!
P.S. After a few minutes of practice, I got the hang of this thing. It's not very difficult to control. The one thing that is annoying is that there is no distinction between front and back (besides the LED lights which are difficult to see in broad daylight). So you may want to sharpie one half to make it easier.
UPDATE: I've charged about 5 times so far, and each time took 10ish minutes to charge. Additionally I recommend you click the left joystick until it beeps 3 times (indicating advanced sensitivity mode). It flies much better and is much more responsive to your control.
UPDATE 2: I let my dad fly this. Well, he didn't realize that letting go of the thumbstick doesn't shut off the throttle. You have to push it down to turn off the throttle (makes sense, since you want this thing to keep hover/flying if you let go). Anyway, he flew it on the roof of our house yesterday evening, and it rained heavily overnight. We retrieved it with a ladder today and it was SOAKED. I let it dry in the sun, and just to be safe, unscrewed it and dried the circuitry with a Q-tip, and screwed it back together. It works PERFECTLY!
UPDATE 3: This quadrocoptor is very forgiving! After crashing this, sometimes it starts to immediately flip upside down during launch or become very turbulent in flight. This means the propellers are bent out of shape. I simply bent them back with my fingers and the quadrocoptor works just fine!
This on the other hand, is not that, not even slightly! There are no assists (outside the gyros) and three responsiveness levels. The 1st level is "meh" and really only for beginners, the 2nd is nice and quick, and the 3rd is downright zippy and you'll need some square feet to utilize it. The controller is small but it functions well. As you would expect from a 4cm x 4cm quad, it is highly susceptible to drafts, but it has a surprising amount of power to cope with that. If your brave enough to fly it outside, you'll have a blast, but it will disappear from line-of-sight pretty quickly. I actually found it easier to fly at night where the lights stand out more.
Outside all that, the quad is built well and has handled some impressive crashing with only a busted prop to show for it. It runs for about 5 minutes, but it charges in 10-15 so turn around is pretty fast. I think it's well worth the $16 I paid for it.