Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cheerson CX-10 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis LED RC Quadcopter Toy Drone
|Price:||$17.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Model: CX10. Color: Bright Orange. Body Material: ABS Plastic. Main Rotor Diameter: 1.14" / 2.9cm. Speed Control: Integrated. Required Radio: 4Channel. Frequency: 2.4G.
- Flight Time: Approx. 4-8 minutes. Charging Time: About 30-40 minutes. Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh Lithium Battery. Transmitter Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Control Distance: About 40 meters. . 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable, promoting flying stability. Suitable for: Ages 14+
- Powered by a piece of rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh lithium battery. 3-level adjustable speed flip function.
- Package Includes: 1 x Mini UFO QuadCopter 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x Main Blades, 1 x User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2.4GHz 4 channel wireless remote control quadcopter
Built-in 6 axis gyroscope for a stable flight
Super bright LED light, suitable for night flight
Features throw to fly
360 degree eversion
Comes with 3 speed modes, and can change speed automatically
Low voltage alarm
A great gift for children or friends who are new to RC toys
Top customer reviews
My one tip - calibrate the gyro. Don't bother trimming.
I assume you start in beginner mode (press left controller until 1 beep)
- put it on level ground
- switch to advanced mode (press IN on the left controller twice until you get 3 beeps)
- move left stick to lower left and hold
- move right stick to upper left and hold
- it will flash when the calibration is complete after a few seconds
- switch back to mode 1 (press IN on the left controller once to get back to 1 beep)
It flies MUCH better after calibrating.
Also - Flipping is a blast.
- Press IN on the right controller stick until you get a beep
- The next left or right movement on the right stick will flip the quad
I think it does forward flips too.
---- original review
Fun little quadcopter.
You charge the copter with USB, the controller has 2 x aaa batteries. The controls are reasonable and responsive.
I wish it was a bit more stable, but it's way better than "regular" copters. I may try calibrating the accelerometer, there are instructions to do it.
Very tiny, relatively quiet, and a blast to play with.
Technical specs: 5-6 minutes of flight time. charging takes around 30 - 45 mins.
Pros: Price, features, flight time,
Cons: Does not hover, doesn't not come with protection cage (blade guard) which i had to buy separate.
Tips: If you are a beginner, I would advise buying Blade Guard. I bought from https://www.amazon.com/Generic/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_2529470011?ie=UTF8&node=2529470011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Generic
The drone itself lasts ~10 min in air, does barrel rolls and flips, and can be a little spastic. If you're looking for a good hovering drone this isn't it. After a few days you get the hang of it, but I would assume age range is 16+.
The negative reviews I have to assume are from people that didn't read the directions / ran it into a wall full speed and got mad that it broke.
I would definitely keep it inside, a small breeze can greatly affect this guy as he is tiny. That being said my cats / dog love this thing as I fly it around the house.
Mine arrived and it charged quickly. Excellent! Even fired up right away without incident. Sweet! You can feel the but coming...
But the drone can't be further than three or four feet away from the controller before it started acting crazy. Yes, I said three or four FEET, not meters. Well within the flying radius described in the details. So I thought it's probably interference so I moved to another room. Same results. I had my son fly his drone. No issues. Tried mine again and once the drone passed the 3 or 4 feet threshold it would go crazy. Crazy as in, jigging left and right really quickly or a sudden drop due to the props stopping or getting caught with three motors at full speed, even with controller off.
We were able to deduce the controller was most likely the culprit as my son was able to fly my drone with his controller past the three or four foot threshold. So the packaged unit as is gets one star for not working. I'm going to RMA it and get another one b/c the drone itself seemed to be okay and see what happens. I'll update this review on the second drone. If both were defunct, then I'd say don't waste your money.
The only complaint I have is that it only comes with one spare propellor for each side (4 in total).
Update: The drone has two different types of propellers and comes with two of each (at least it's supposed to); however, I received 3 of the same and 1 different. Sadly, I must order new propellors from a third party so I can keep up the fun.
Other than that, I am completely satisfied with this drone, especially for under $20!