Cheerson CX-10 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis LED RC Quadcopter Toy Drone
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Model: CX10. Color: Bright Orange. Body Material: ABS Plastic. Main Rotor Diameter: 1.14" / 2.9cm. Speed Control: Integrated. Required Radio: 4Channel. Frequency: 2.4G.
- Flight Time: Approx. 4-8 minutes. Charging Time: About 30-40 minutes. Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh Lithium Battery. Transmitter Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Control Distance: About 40 meters. . 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable, promoting flying stability. Suitable for: Ages 14+
- Powered by a piece of rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh lithium battery. 3-level adjustable speed flip function.
- Package Includes: 1 x Mini UFO QuadCopter 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x Main Blades, 1 x User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
2.4GHz 4 channel wireless remote control quadcopter
Built-in 6 axis gyroscope for a stable flight
Super bright LED light, suitable for night flight
Features throw to fly
360 degree eversion
Comes with 3 speed modes, and can change speed automatically
Low voltage alarm
A great gift for children or friends who are new to RC toys
Top Customer Reviews
Technical specs: 5-6 minutes of flight time. charging takes around 30 - 45 mins.
Pros: Price, features, flight time,
Cons: Does not hover, doesn't not come with protection cage (blade guard) which i had to buy separate.
Tips: If you are a beginner, I would advise buying Blade Guard. I bought from https://www.amazon.com/Generic/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_2529470011?ie=UTF8&node=2529470011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Generic
My one tip - calibrate the gyro. Don't bother trimming.
I assume you start in beginner mode (press left controller until 1 beep)
- put it on level ground
- switch to advanced mode (press IN on the left controller twice until you get 3 beeps)
- move left stick to lower left and hold
- move right stick to upper left and hold
- it will flash when the calibration is complete after a few seconds
- switch back to mode 1 (press IN on the left controller once to get back to 1 beep)
It flies MUCH better after calibrating.
Also - Flipping is a blast.
- Press IN on the right controller stick until you get a beep
- The next left or right movement on the right stick will flip the quad
I think it does forward flips too.
---- original review
Fun little quadcopter.
You charge the copter with USB, the controller has 2 x aaa batteries. The controls are reasonable and responsive.
I wish it was a bit more stable, but it's way better than "regular" copters. I may try calibrating the accelerometer, there are instructions to do it.
Very tiny, relatively quiet, and a blast to play with.
Mine arrived and it charged quickly. Excellent! Even fired up right away without incident. Sweet! You can feel the but coming...
But the drone can't be further than three or four feet away from the controller before it started acting crazy. Yes, I said three or four FEET, not meters. Well within the flying radius described in the details. So I thought it's probably interference so I moved to another room. Same results. I had my son fly his drone. No issues. Tried mine again and once the drone passed the 3 or 4 feet threshold it would go crazy. Crazy as in, jigging left and right really quickly or a sudden drop due to the props stopping or getting caught with three motors at full speed, even with controller off.
We were able to deduce the controller was most likely the culprit as my son was able to fly my drone with his controller past the three or four foot threshold. So the packaged unit as is gets one star for not working. I'm going to RMA it and get another one b/c the drone itself seemed to be okay and see what happens. I'll update this review on the second drone. If both were defunct, then I'd say don't waste your money.
I learned if it flys out of the 75 foot range, the link is broken and is not reconnected when it comes back into range. If you are flying it horizontally and it flys out of range it just drops to the ground.
Battery life is about 5 minutes. When the battery is running down the running lights start flashing, giving you about 15 seconds to land. Once the battery level has been spent, the copter will not respond, until charged. This copter takes some real abuse and still keeps working. While flying 75 feet up mine lost connection and hit the concrete, it sustained no damage and was able to take off again instantly, I was amazed.
Just a note the blades are counter rotating, so you MUST replace a left-hand prop with a left-handed prop, the props are marked "A" and "B". It sounds simple but if one is swapped, it will NOT fly.