Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera for Kids and Adults RC Quadcopter with Auto Hovering
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 720P HD CAMERA: This CW4 Camera Drone is equipped with 2MP HD camera to take aerial photos and videos while flying. Movie resolution has been upgraded to 1280 x 720 at 30 FPS. With removable Micro SD card stores enough for several flights.
- ONE KEY TAKE OFF / LANDING Function: One button take off / down function make it more easier access to kids, beginners, newbies without any skill. It also can protect the drone when it is out of control or low battery power.
- HOVER / ALTITUDE HOLD MODE: The Auto hovering function enables the drone to hover at current height, make easier to control and more stable for aerial photography. One Key 360 degree Flips for perfect action and wonderful performance, definitely a great toy for kids or friends.
- HEADLESS MODE: Makes easier flight, you can fly the drone without worrying about what direction it is facing, especially when the drone is far away.
- 2pcs Batteries Included, double your flying time. It can be swapped or charged in place easily via USB with your power bank or car charger.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
720P HD Camera
Capture pristine high definition 720p aerial photos and videos. Video footage has been upgraded to 1280 × 720 at 30 FPS.
It also comes with removable Micro-SD card stores enough for several flights.
720P HD Aerial Photography Drone
The Cheerwing CW4 Camera Drone is designed with upgraded features: HD Camera, Headless and Altitude Hold, One Key Take-Off / Landing.
- Drone Size: 36 x 35.6 x 10.8 cm / (14.17 x 14.01 x 4.25 inches)
- Aircraft Weight: 120g / 0.26lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Camera: 2MP 720P
- Max Flight Time: 6-8 minutes
- Charging Time: Approx. 60mins
- Control distance: 50 meters
- Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery (2pcs included, 1 in the battery compartment)
- Battery for controller: 4 'AAA' batteries required (not included)
- 4GB Micro-SD Card and Card Reader Included
- Ideal Gift Drone with Camera for kids and adults, beginners, pilots of all skill levels.
One Key Take Off / Landing
Great for Beginners and Kids - Ready to fly design makes it a good choice for novice pilots.
Just press one key to start flight, the CW10 mini drone will take off and hover at a certain height. You also can press the key again to land the mini drone.
Hover / Altitude Hold Mode
With Altitude Hold Mode, drone will be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the drone for beginner and kids, and more stable for aerial photography and videography.
Under Headless Mode, you do not need to distinguish the direction of the drone is facing while flying. It makes flying easier even for kids and beginners.
Perform extreme stunts, flips, and tricks with simple joystick combos including Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, 360° flips, and 360° rolls.
High / Medium / Low Speed Mode
3 different speeds for pilots with different skill levels:
High speed mode is suitable for the experts;
Medium / Low speed mode is suitable for kids and beginners.
Low Battery Alarm
When the drone in low battery, the transmitter will beep constantly to remind you to land the drone as soon as possible. The flip function will turn off automatically when the drone in low battery.
|Cheerwing CW4 Drone with 2MP Camera||Cheerwing Syma X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone with Camera||Cheerwing CW10 Mini RC Drone with Camera||Cheerwing X27 RC Mini Drone for Kids|
|Size||14.2 x 14 x 4.2 inches||12.4 x 12.4 x 4.1 inches||3.5 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches||4.1 x 4.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Camera||2MP Camera (720P)||0.3MP Camera||0.3MP Camera||X|
|Altitude Hold Mode||✓||X||✓||✓|
|One Key Take Off / Landing||✓||X||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
HD 720P Camera Equipped with 2MP (720P) HD camera to take aerial photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air. It also come with 4GB Micro SD Car done Key Take Off / Landing Allow beginner to easy to fly the drone without any skill. One Key Take Off: The drone will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off. One Key Landing: The drone will fly down slowly and land on the ground automatically before the motors stopping. One Key Landing function is most important to protect the drone when it is out of control or low battery power. Hover / Altitude Hold Mode After using the left joystick (Accelerator) to control the ascending / descending flight of the aircraft. free up the left joystick (Accelerator) and the aircraft will still hover at that height at which the joystick is freed. Headless mode Headless mode makes easier flight. Once the fuselage direction can not be recognized, it can enter headless mode so as to continue the flight.360° Eversion Do incredible 360° flips and rolls with just the push of a button! Specifications: * Dimensions: 36 x 35.6 x 10.8 cm * Aircraft Weight: 120g / 0.26lbs (no need to register with FAA) * Camera: 2MP 720P * Max Flight Time: 6-8 minutes * Charging Time: Approx. 60mins * Control distance: 50 meters * Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery * Battery for controller: 4 "AAA" batteries required (not included)Package Included: 1* CW4 Quadcopter 1* 2.4Ghz Controller 2* 500mAh Lip Batteries 1* USB Battery Charger 1* 4GB Micro-SD Card 1* Card Reader 4* Spare Propellers 1* User Manual For More Spare Parts, please check the ASIN below: Propellers: B01LW0LC7B Motor: B01LWIFBRG Battery: B01MAY4L9Z Quick-wear Parts Set: B01M8JTKI0
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update:This company contacted me right away and resolved this issue. Customer service is incredible.
Update after ~40 flights. Still on first set of props, this is a tough quad. Camera is better than I expected. I've had it fly away on a few occasions, try to keep it close to you. Altitude hold makes learning to fly a quad sooo much easier. This is a terrific value.
I recently added two batteries that came with a charger that will recharge 5 batteries at once. The batteries fit in the CW4 and last as long or perhaps a bit longer than the original batteries, a good value. Look here...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RSWH0K6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1. It has altitude hold, which means that you can fly it to a certain height and it will hold that height (more or less). Drones without altitude hold are much harder to fly.
2. It's very sturdy. Face it, you're going to crash your first drone a LOT. I crashed this thing probably 10x every time I'd take it out but it took it like a champ. Even the blades, after many flights, had little more than surface scuffs and scratches on them.
3. The controller will feel familiar to anyone who's played video games in the last 30 years. Many other drones have big bulks controls that are made to look like R/C airplane controllers and they just don't fit the hand as well. The CW4 has a nice medium sized controller that will fit both small and large hands.
4. Flight time is pretty good and wind resistance is okay. Flight time could be better, of course, but with brushed motors this is pretty average. Likewise for a lightweight drone wind is going to be an issue, period, but this one at least has the power to fight it to some extent.
5. Power. For such a cheap drone this thing has enough power to lift and fly a GoPro camera attached to the bottom of it. Now mind you battery life will be cut in half (if not more, so expect 2-4 minute flights) but nevertheless it CAN lift one.
6. Comes with two batteries, many drones only come with one
7. Has a camera, not a great one, but not a totally abysmal one either. It's usable.
Like any product there are some cons. It's far from a perfect drone, but you shouldn't be expecting that for $50. Even at $250 most drones are still fairly cheaply built.
1. Range, it's not abysmal but it's not fantastic either. You won't be hitting 500ft in altitude (nor should you for safety reasons!)
2. Camera takes okay 720p video...but the problem is that it is not a very wide angle at all. It's a 50mm equivalent so provides a fairly narrow field of view. Also, in stock form, it points down at like a 30 degree angle meaning you have to get some altitude to shoot anything. A little tinkering can fix this though, as I did on mine.
1. Remove the blade guards. The provided props are very durable and all they prop guards do is add wind resistance (cut down on flying time) and provide a convenient spot for branches to catch if it goes near a tree.
2. Take apart the little camera and modify the plastic inside to allow the little circuit board to slide forward a few millimeters, this will allow the camera to face forward, making it much more useful.
3. I can not stress this one enough, PAINT THE REAR OF THE COPTER A BRIGHT COLOR! If you can't tell what the front is and what the back is you will have a hard time flying it. I sprayed some red on the rear pylons and landing gear. Made a world of difference in me being able to tell from a distance what my orientation is.
11/10/17 Very upstanding seller. Replaced free of charge after I had an issue 5 weeks and dozens of flights later. Customer service doesn't get much better than that! Folks need to keep it reasonably close and if ascending, always go UPWIND so it drifts back towards you. It you climb high downwind, there's a good chance you'll loose it. And don't fly if it's windy!
After posting this review, Cheerwing contacted me and replaced the original drone with a brand new one. This one flies true and was fun to operate. No control issues. Thank you, Cheerwing, for your excellent service.