- Save 20% on Portable Drone Landing Pad when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Cheerwing USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Syma X20 Pocket Drone when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Cheerwing USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 4-in-1 Batteries and Charger Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Cheerwing USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cheerwing Syma X5SW-V3 FPV Explorers2 2.4Ghz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Headless Quadcopter Drone UFO with HD Wifi Camera (White)
|Price:||$54.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Headless/IOC function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
- Equipped with HD camera to take photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.
- Wifi FPV allows you to view photos & video while flying It supports any IOS and Android phones. The cell phone holder keeps your phone secure all the time
- One key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyro and Headless Mode
- 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight
- Capable of 360-degree 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- 500mAh battery, super long fly time
- Up to 50-meter long RC distance
- Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- USB charging for more convenience
- Drone Size: 31.5 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
- Drone Weight: 119 g / 0.26 lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Drone battery: 3.7V 500 mAh Li-po battery (included)
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 90 - 120 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 6-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 50 meters
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
- Headless mode: Yes
- Camera: 0.3MP
- FPV Wifi Transmission: 640*480P / 30FPS
- 1 x X5SW-V3 Quadcopter
- 1 x Remote controller
- 1 x USB Charger
- 4pcs x Propeller
- 1 x Phone Grip
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 100% Brand New
FAQ (troubleshooting steps):
1. The accessories parts, camera, propeller guards, charger, phone holder, are attached to the bottom of inside packing, please check carefully. If there is anything missing in the package, we will send the missing parts to you without hesitation.
2. One or more motors don't work.
Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding and push the throttle to highest point, or the motor is damaged. We are willing to offer a replacement.
3. The drone does not take off, please match the drone and controller successfully and install the propellers on right position, by following the instruction.
4. The drone doesn't work properly or not stay calibrated, it might be caused by improper operation, so we can not offer a exact solution. But, customers can try to fix this as follow:
1). Make sure the transmitter is in Mode 1 or Mode 2, refer to the "Aircraft operation guidance" on page 6 in instruction manual.
2). Reset the drone, following the instruction of "Horizontal correcting function" on page 9.
5. The drone fail to connect with transmitter. Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then follow the instuction in Page 8, follow the pictures shown.
6. The drone keeping moving in one direction. Please refer to "Fine-tuning operation" on the page 7 of instruction, try to adjust the quadcopter by pressing on the fine-tuning button. Or, it might be that the motor was damaged.
7. Camera doesn't work. Please follow the instruction about "Connection Description" on page 3, if the camera fail to be connectted, please try to re-install the app.
8. For the battery life, it depends on how long the customer charge the battery and how the customer operate the drone.
Top customer reviews
I charged the battery and then turned it on to see what was wrong with it and quickly realized that two of the blades weren't spinning with the others, so I took a closer look, removed one small screw and instantly saw that the gear from the motor was no longer aligned with the gear for the blade (picture 3) easily fixed by pressing down on the blade until the gears realigned. After doing this to both of the "broken" blades the quad took off effortlessly. Back in business! I think it's also important to say this is the first drone I have ever flown!
I have wanted one for some time so I was very happy to find one that someone was throwing out. This quad is very easy to fly (after a few minutes of getting used to it) and to my surprise I could control it outside during snow and medium winds.
The camera was better than expected and there is no delay whatsoever on the wifi transmission to my phone which is super important for flying when you can't see the drone. (Sometimes it takes a while for my phone to connect to the wifi of the camera though)
It takes about two minutes and 16 small screws to take this drone apart and expose the circuit board and wires. I removed the two red LEDs and two green ones (picture 1) and replaced them with one single white spotlight in the front (picture 2) I did this by cutting the wires of the existing lights and attaching those to the white led, then I drilled an led sized hole in the frame and inserted the new light. Done! It was fun and easy to tinker with this and I plan to do more.
Finally, I have crashed this quad into the snow, down several flights of stairs, into my car, my cat, trees, mailboxes, you name it I've crashed into it several times and haven't even had to replace a blade yet. I am now ordering bigger batteries for this quad and going to get extra blades and motors for it because they are so cheap and I never want to be done flying this quad!
Take it from someone who pulled this quad out of the trash. I did not spend a dime and therefore have no reason to lie or bend the truth. This copter is fun and for the price it is outstanding
Observations: Headless mode is ESSENTIAL for novice like myself..It got away from me because I was not sure how to activate it. However.. I noticed that if you spin it a lot or it gets banged into something resulting in a flip, the quad gets confused and readjusts itself in weird orientations.. Like the side between the red and green light might be front. I frequently have to land it, turn it off and pair with it again.. a pain in the rear if you are running video as well because you have to pair the phone also. Sometimes the control can correct the headless glitch with the procedures to reorient it..but not always. The quad loses quite a bit of battery power before the lights begin to flash. It's ok for light wind.. maybe 8 and below.. but near impossible in anything over 10 MPH. Don't try the flip indoors unless you have a vaulted ceiling.. 8ft is NOT ENOUGH... the quad goes up about a foot to perform its flip and then looses a bit of altitude during the flip and a little more to return to hovering. Doing this inside it will hit the ceiling, the floor or both.
The quad comes with a 500mha battery... grab a pack of 1200mha batteries! They greatly increase the flying time, are cheap, and actually required NO modification to the battery compartment. They snugly slide in and out like a glove with no problems.
when you notice that you have to go to full throttle to maintain altitude, the batteries are pretty low and the flashing lights indicator for low batteries are not far away. In this case you may want to consider bringing it close for battery swap.
You can increase flight time, if you're not recording, by disconnecting the camera as it draws valuable power. You can also save a little (minuscule) weight by removing the camera altogether when not needed. As a novice, I found it better to remove the camera to have longer practice time flying. When I got comfortable with it, I added the camera back to the quad to start filming some flights.
Syma has several apps for different drones and not all of them work with this one. The one that does work is the - DRONE FPV+
I purchased a pack of multi colored replacement parts. It has prop guards, props and legs but with the way this little thing has held up so far, I doubt I will ever need to use them but they are good to have, just in case, and they're pretty cheaply priced.
I LOVE THIS DRONE and I cant wait to get a bigger one!
TWO THUMBS UP
Most recent customer reviews
Plastic is very soft so when screwing any parts on or off of it, be careful not to strip the socket.