Cheerwing Syma X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone 2.4Ghz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter Drone with Camera, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Headless/IOC function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- Equipped with the latest 6-Axis flight control systems, 3D lock, more scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
- Equipped with HD camera to take photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.
- Wi-fi FPV allows you to view photos & Video while flying it supports any IOS and Android phones. The cell phone holder keeps your phone secure all the time
- One key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone with Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyro and Headless Mode
This Cheerwing Syma X5SW-V3 Drone has built-in 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight, ensures a stable and fast flight. Wifi FPV Real-time Transmission, Headless Mode, One key 360° roll, make it as an Ideal Gift Toys for kids and adults, beginners, pilots of all skill levels.
- Camera drone with 0.3MP WiFi Camera for live video and aerial photos
- 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight
- Capable of 360-degree 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- 500mAh battery, super long fly time
- Up to 50-meter long RC distance
- Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- USB charging for more convenience
Download the latest APP 'SYMA FPV' or 'SYMA GO' on Syma website.
- Wifi Camera: 0.3MP
- FPV Wifi Transmission: 640*480P / 30FP
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
FPV Drone with Wifi Camera
With Wifi Camera and built-in Wifi module, you can watch what your camera sees with a live video and aerial photos in real time on your mobile device via the App.
Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.And the photo and video can be stored on the mobile App, so that you can share it to your friends.
- Drone Size: 31.5 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm / (12.4 x 12.4 x 4.13 inches)
- Drone Weight: 119 g / 0.26 lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Drone battery: 3.7V 500 mAh Li-po battery (in the Battery Compartment)
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 90 - 120 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 5-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 50 meters
Headless Mode, 360-Degree Eversion
This quadcopter supports the headless mode, so that you can fly it just ignore the direction. Once the fuselage direction can not be recognized, it can enter headless mode so as to continue the flight.
Headless Mode makes this drone more suitable for kids and the beginners.
Latest 6-axis gyro technology, 3D lock, enables a 360° flip with simply pressing one button, perfect and marvelous performance will be found with continuous rolling.
Colorful Flashing Light
With colorful flashing lights, enables a night flight, keeps your drone fly excellently at night.
The flashing lights also make the drone more easily to be identified at night.
FAQ & Troubleshooting:
1. Camera doesn't work:
Please follow the instruction about 'Connection Description' on page 3, if the camera fail to be connectted, please try to re-install the app.
2. Camera Port & Battery Port (as picture):
The port next to the power switch is for camera, not for charging.
There are two ports in battery compartment. One is the male port of the battery and the other female is the port of the drone.
3. One of the Motors or Propellers doesn't work:
Please try to check the motors and gears condition. If the motor gear was no longer aligned with the gear for the propeller, please fixed by pressing down on the propeller until the gears realigned. If the motor was defective, we are willing to send replacement.
4. The drone keeping moving in one direction:
Please refer to 'Fine-tuning operation' instruction, try to adjust the quadcopter by pressing on the fine-tuning button. Or, it might be that the motor was damaged.
5. The motors and circuit board may be heat after use. Please take a 10mins break to let them cool down between flights to ensure the drone last as long as possible.
- All the accessories are attached to the bottom of inside packing, please check carefully.
- Please take out the battery to charge for safety.
- If the APP doesn't work, Please download the latest APP or tell us with your phone model.
|W1PRO GPS Drone with 1080P Camera||X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone||CW4 Drone with 720P Camera||CW10 Mini WiFi FPV Drone||U29Plus Foldable WiFi FPV Drone|
|One-Key Take Off/Land/Return||✓||X||✓||✓||✓|
|Drone Size||11.61 x 11.61 x 2.36 inches||12.4 x 12.4 x 4.13 inches||14.17 x 14.01 x 4.25 inches||3.54 x 3.12 x 1.3 inches||13.66 x 14.4 x 2.56 inches|
Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I charged the battery and then turned it on to see what was wrong with it and quickly realized that two of the blades weren't spinning with the others, so I took a closer look, removed one small screw and instantly saw that the gear from the motor was no longer aligned with the gear for the blade (picture 3) easily fixed by pressing down on the blade until the gears realigned. After doing this to both of the "broken" blades the quad took off effortlessly. Back in business! I think it's also important to say this is the first drone I have ever flown!
I have wanted one for some time so I was very happy to find one that someone was throwing out. This quad is very easy to fly (after a few minutes of getting used to it) and to my surprise I could control it outside during snow and medium winds.
The camera was better than expected and there is no delay whatsoever on the wifi transmission to my phone which is super important for flying when you can't see the drone. (Sometimes it takes a while for my phone to connect to the wifi of the camera though)
It takes about two minutes and 16 small screws to take this drone apart and expose the circuit board and wires. I removed the two red LEDs and two green ones (picture 1) and replaced them with one single white spotlight in the front (picture 2) I did this by cutting the wires of the existing lights and attaching those to the white led, then I drilled an led sized hole in the frame and inserted the new light. Done! It was fun and easy to tinker with this and I plan to do more.
Finally, I have crashed this quad into the snow, down several flights of stairs, into my car, my cat, trees, mailboxes, you name it I've crashed into it several times and haven't even had to replace a blade yet. I am now ordering bigger batteries for this quad and going to get extra blades and motors for it because they are so cheap and I never want to be done flying this quad!
Take it from someone who pulled this quad out of the trash. I did not spend a dime and therefore have no reason to lie or bend the truth. This copter is fun and for the price it is outstanding
Observations: Headless mode is ESSENTIAL for novice like myself..It got away from me because I was not sure how to activate it. However.. I noticed that if you spin it a lot or it gets banged into something resulting in a flip, the quad gets confused and readjusts itself in weird orientations.. Like the side between the red and green light might be front. I frequently have to land it, turn it off and pair with it again.. a pain in the rear if you are running video as well because you have to pair the phone also. Sometimes the control can correct the headless glitch with the procedures to reorient it..but not always. The quad loses quite a bit of battery power before the lights begin to flash. It's ok for light wind.. maybe 8 and below.. but near impossible in anything over 10 MPH. Don't try the flip indoors unless you have a vaulted ceiling.. 8ft is NOT ENOUGH... the quad goes up about a foot to perform its flip and then looses a bit of altitude during the flip and a little more to return to hovering. Doing this inside it will hit the ceiling, the floor or both.
The quad comes with a 500mha battery... grab a pack of 1200mha batteries! They greatly increase the flying time, are cheap, and actually required NO modification to the battery compartment. They snugly slide in and out like a glove with no problems.
when you notice that you have to go to full throttle to maintain altitude, the batteries are pretty low and the flashing lights indicator for low batteries are not far away. In this case you may want to consider bringing it close for battery swap.
You can increase flight time, if you're not recording, by disconnecting the camera as it draws valuable power. You can also save a little (minuscule) weight by removing the camera altogether when not needed. As a novice, I found it better to remove the camera to have longer practice time flying. When I got comfortable with it, I added the camera back to the quad to start filming some flights.
Syma has several apps for different drones and not all of them work with this one. The one that does work is the - DRONE FPV+
I purchased a pack of multi colored replacement parts. It has prop guards, props and legs but with the way this little thing has held up so far, I doubt I will ever need to use them but they are good to have, just in case, and they're pretty cheaply priced.
I LOVE THIS DRONE and I cant wait to get a bigger one!