Cheesecloth - 45 Sq Feet: Grade 50 - 100% Unbleached Cotton - Filter - Strain - Reusable (5 Yards, 50 Weight)
|Sale:||$10.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.50 (38%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.52 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON - When using unbleached cheesecloth you don’t have to worry about the left over chlorine leaching out of the cheesecloth and into your food or skin. If you are using the cheesecloth to wrap a newborn, this is especially important. Unbleached cotton means that you are using a superior product that is made with only the best natural cotton fibers.
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY & LINT FREE - Only pure cotton is used with the in our Cheesecloth. That means you will never get recycled fibers or other impurities in the cloth. Virgin cotton is a grown right here in the states. American cotton is known to be the best in the world, it is well known for its strengths and durability. We don’t need to remind you of the original pair of jeans do we? Yep. Those were grown in america too!
- ✔ REUSABLE = LONG LIFESPAN - When we talk about our Grade 50 Cheesecloth, one of the things that stands out is the durability and lifespan of the cloth. Not only is the cheesecloth strong, it also is reusable many times over. When you want to clean it, just use a mild detergent and warm water. Scrub between your hand until the cheesecloth is clean. If the cheesecloth has picked up small particles, we recommend that you boil for up to 15 minutes or until it looks clean.
- ✔ MANY HOUSEHOLD USES - Our Cheesecloth is one of the most versatile tools in your home! It is ideal for straining stocks as well as canning. Use it for basting or stuffing poultry. Its also useful when making soft cheeses that need a mesh wrap. Keep chicken or fish intact when poaching. Wrap a turkey or chicken when roasting. Squeeze the juice out of a lemon without letting the seeds fall into the juice. Or you can use it to wrap spices.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT CREATED EQUAL
THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN FINDING THE BEST CHEESECLOTH:
- Are you able to wash and reuse it?
- Is the weave tight?
- Is it made with pure cotton or is it a mix of synthetic material?
- Has it been bleached or dyed in a way that might cause contamination when used with foods?
THE MANY BENEFITS OF USING PURE ACRES FARM'S CHEESECLOTH:
Our cheesecloth is soft enough for basting but also strong enough to be used when roasting a chicken or turkey. The Grade 50 mesh (28x24 tpi) makes straining stocks and other food products possible without needing to fold the cheesecloth multiple times. The quality weave makes our cheesecloth last a long time. Just wash and the cheesecloth will be ready for reusing.
Straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus without seeds, making spice bags.
WHY PURE ACRES FARM CHEESECLOTH IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS:
- A fine mesh weave that keeps the cheesecloth consistent and without holes or irregularities
- Pure Acres Farm stands behind our products 100%. We offer a no questions asked return policy
OUR NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SALE! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.
Top customer reviews
I am a bit disappointed because the weave is real loose and I had to definitely double the amount I used when straining my rendered pork fat.
It is real lightweight and the picture to me looked like it would be more like a thin dishcloth consistency, which I was excited about.
I'll keep using it and decide if I want to buy it again.