Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2012
I have enjoyed this mount with my previous Samsung TVs. Ease of use, length and strength. However, the new Samsung TVs that have the ports on the very back are inaccessible and it's very inconvenient. The ports are in from the edge, about 1/4 the length of the TV except for 2 USB Ports and a HDMI port.
It would be nice if this was fixed.

Overall, purchase if you have the port access on the side or bottom. Whoops, no cool to lose $70.
on September 22, 2012
This is better than the ones that sell for 300 dollars. We tried the one suggested when tv was purchased - did not work in corner. This one was perfect and less expensive
2 helpful votes
on February 21, 2013
I am very pleased with this product. I like the fact that it has a swivel arm. It gives you the flexibility to position it many different ways. One thing I was surprised by is the weight of the wall mount. It is quite heavy. You definitely want to anchor it into the studs in your wall..I'm afraid if I didn't it would have come down. As long as you do that you won't have anything to worry about.
on November 8, 2013
This is a very heavy duty mount. Which is great. It's VERY stiff when you try to move it around and we had to attach the tv to this mount crooked because the weight of the tv weighs the arm down enough to make it un-level. Even though the mount is level. Not a huge deal. We found a work around and it is working exactly for what we wanted it for.
on May 26, 2013
I used this mount as a corner mount for a 42" television. It was easy to install and it is good quality. The bonus level and HDMI cable made it that much more of a good deal. The price was a little higher than some mounts that I found on Monoprice.com but, their shipping was expensive for just one product. I was able to get a little more quality at basically the same price.
on November 21, 2013
Posting is WRONG:

This is what posting says: Cheetah Mounts APSAMB 32-65" LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket with Full Motion Swing Out Tilt & Swivel Articulating Arm for Flat Screen Flat Panel LCD LED Pl

If you notice is says, 65" max width.

When you click on the link, it says 55".

I just noticed this tonight, WHEN MY TV CAME DOWN OFF THE WALL.

An $1800 TV, nearly destroyed, because of this product.

I have bought a lot of stuff off Amazon and I have trusted Amazon's filters.

But this experience is horrible.

This happened at 9pm, and I was lucky to be there with my girlfriend when it happened.

Otherwise, I would have lost my TV.

Now, when I go to complain, I notice the 2 different descriptions.

Amazon, shame on you.

Cheetah, you owe me some money for this.

I just went out to Home Depot, because I do not have the time to wait and bought a similar mount for $149.

Thanks Amazon for letting this one slip through.

Thanks for costing me an extra $150 and almost an extra $1950.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on June 20, 2011
I read most of the reviews on this product before I purchased it, both on this site and on other sites. Amazon had the best price for this item. I was fortunate to have it installed by someone who worked installing TVs previously at Best Buy. She had not used this specific mount before and she did not seem to have any issues with the directions (as previously reported by other reviewers) I would say for an articulating mount, this is a great option and would buy another one if I needed it.
on November 20, 2011
This mount is awesome! I couldn't believe how easy installation was. At first I thought the built in level was off...turns out that my wall isnt 100% straight. Was able to compensate and it looks and works like a charm. Most affordable mount I've seen online. Great bang for your buck, my 42" tv fits like a dream and looks great on the wall. Built strong and I am not afraid that my tv will fall off. If it ever does, it'll be due to either my dogs or user error.
on August 4, 2013
I shopped around and these are so expensive.
Being on a budget, I spent time online trying to
find quality and pricing (and shipping) that worked
best for me and my installer.
He found it to be more than adequate
and it is working nicely.
BEST PRICING around!
2 helpful votes
on July 12, 2014
I WARN you do not buy this item it is not for a 60 in. Tv.
it can not hold the weight.
It came with a broken screw.
The swivel arm was bent
mechanics was paid to do nothing since this cheetah mounts was unreliable and no sturdy. I repeat do not buy. You've been warned!