Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount Bracket for 2...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 63% off the $40.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount Bracket for 20-75" TVs up to VESA 600 and 165lbs, Fits 16” And 24” Wall Studs, and includes a 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable and a 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
|Price:||$24.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$16.03 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows for 3 degrees of Rotation Adjustment to Level after Installation.
- Easy Lift and Lock Attachment with Adjustable Pull Tabs.
- Fits 20-75” TVs with Hole Patterns up to VESA 600x400mm (24x16”) and up to 165lbs
- Includes a Twisted Veins 10' HDMI cable and a 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level.
- Mounts to Either 16” or 24" Wooden Studs as well as all Masonry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Hole Pattern Coverage: 23.6" Horizontal by 15.75" Vertical or VESA 100x100, 200x200 , 300x300 , 400x400, 600x400
- Unit Weight: Net: 4.8LBS Gross: 5.3LBS
- Unit Materials: Arms, Wall Plate and TV Plate: 100% High Grade Steel
- Tilt Range: 15° Downward
- Profile From Wall: 1.5"
FITS 20-75" TVs up to VESA 600 and 165lbs
This mount fits virtually all 20-75" TVs sold today with VESA hole patterns from 100x100 (4x4”) to VESA 600x400 (24x16”) and up to 165lbs.
VESA 200, 400 and 600 CONFIGURATIONS
The APTMM2B ships in an assembled VESA 400 configuration but can be modified with included parts for VESA 600 or VESA 200.
CAN BE MOUNTED TO EITHER 16” OR 24” WOODEN STUDS
This mount ships preassembled for 16” studs but can be modified with included hardware to support 24” studs found in some homes. It can be mounted into all types of masonry. All mounting hardware is included.
LIFT AND LOCK ATTACHMENT
TV and wall plate attach with a simple lift and lock system. Adjustable pull tabs below the mount allow for easy mount release.
LOW 1.3" PROFILE
The APTMM2B profile is only 1.3" yet still offers some tilt to improve viewing and reduce glare. Due to the low profile, TV's inputs are difficult to reach once mounted. If input access is an issue, Cheetah offers various arm mounts
ALLOWS 3° ROTATION ADJUSTMENT TO LEVEL AFTER INSTALLATION
Slots in the wall plate allow for 3° of rotation adjustment to level the display after mounting.
10' TWISTED VEINS HDMI CABLE AND 6” MAGNETIC BUBBLE LEVEL
The mount includes a 10’ Twisted Veins High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable featuring 4K 60HZ 3D signal support and a protective braided jacket. A 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level ensures level mounting.
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY MOUNTING HARDWARE
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
LIFETIME 100% GUARANTEE
All our mounts come with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience ANY issues, please contact us
Top Customer Reviews
I also installed the Datacomm 50-3323-WH-KIT behind the TV for cable management so that I could run the include 10' HDMI cable and power inside the wall versus having the cables hang down from the TV. You can't beat this mount for the price; it's sturdy and the viewing angle is adjustable. Because it's in my bedroom, I do have it an angle, which puts the top of the TV about 4.25 inches from the wall. Even at this angle, you can't see any of the cables as you enter the room (the include velcro cable management ties work perfectly.
Like most Amazon shoppers, I count on honest, unbiased reviews. I hope you have found this review helpful in making your purchase decision.
A lot of the reviews say the Cheetah mount looks cheap or flimsy. In comparison to the more expensive mounts, I would agree with that observation. However, when you understand the physics of what the wall mount is actually doing, you'll realize that a bulkier mount really isn't giving you much additional support in a fixed or tilt mount application. That's because contrary to popular opinion, the wall mount isn't really carrying the entire weight of your TV - in fact, with the exception of articulating arm mounts, it's actually not even carrying a majority of it. When the back bracket is installed across two studs (which is absolutely the way it should be done) and the bolts are firmly attached, the bracket, wallboard, and studs become tied together as one cohesive unit. This allows maximum load transfer between the wall mount and the studs, which leaves the studs bearing most of the weight. This concept applies the same whether you use a Cheetah mount or a more expensive mount.
I am not saying that the more expensive mounts that use thicker gauge steel aren't stronger than the Cheetah Mount. I would definitely wager that in a side-by-side test with increasing weights, the Cheetah Mount would probably fail before any of the other mounts I have worked with just based on the gauge of steel differences. But, we're not talking about hanging your Ford Focus on the wall...we're talking about hanging a flat-panel TV and at the end of the day, the mount either holds your TV on the wall or it doesn't. And, the Cheetah Mount does a fine job doing that. This particular Cheetah mount is rated for 32"-65" TV's up to 165 lbs, and I cannot attest to the validity of that because you'll be hard-pressed to find any flat-panel display that comes even close to 165 lbs. The heaviest TV I have ever mounted in the 32" - 65" range is a 65" Panasonic plasma that weighed 100 lbs, and that is considered to be one of the heaviest TV's out there. This mount handled that TV perfectly fine.
A few pieces of advice regarding working with the Cheetah Mount:
1) As mentioned, do not trust the level that is built into the bracket - I have had some that were OK and some that were way off. The separate 6-inch level that is included is sufficient, but if you have a 2-ft or 4-ft level, you'll be most assured of being level.
2) If you don't have a stud finder, invest in one (you can use the money you saved buying this bracket vs. a more expensive one). If you have a stud finder, make sure the batteries are good. The bolts used to attach the bracket to the wall are large, so you want to hit close to the center of the stud to get maximum hold.
3) Connect the cables to the TV before hanging it. You may have to have a 3rd person connect the cables just as you are raising the TV. Once the TV is on the bracket, it will sit so close to the wall that it is almost impossible to maneuver cables around.
Long story short, if you're skeptical trusting your $1,000+ investment to a $25 bracket, don't be. This thing will work just fine, and you'll be patting yourself on the back that you spent so much less on your wall mount than your friends!
The box and contents are all presented very well. Everything did need to be assembled, but the instructions were nice, and the extras that came with it were just a bonus!. I was able to easily use the level to make sure the mount was straight on the wall. The extra HDMI is nice, but I ended up not using it just because its so thick. I prefer thin flexible cords. There's no reason to make them bulky when its a digital signal. Its either 100% or zero, so might as well go with the smallest most flexible I could find.
I used the kit to mount my 48" tv onto the wall above my fireplace. I also mounted a floating shelf below it to hold my XBOX and cable box. The whole setup just looks great. Especially with the colored LED lights I added to the tv. I've gotten tons of compliments.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend the set. I'm sure my bolt issue was just a one off, and in the end, it didnt affect anything. Also, for the price, and for the extras you get, it would be REALLY hard to find anything better out there.
EDIT: I'd just like to say that after writing this review, a representative from Cheetah Mounts reached out to me to address my concerns. I could not be more impressed. Not only did they send me a partial refund for my purchase, due to the slight trouble I had with the stripped bolt, but they actually sent me an entirely new mount at no additional cost. The mount they sent was an upgraded version of this that includes side to side tilt and telescoping as well. Though it was a bit more work to put it together, I could not be happier with the new mount and the customer service team at Cheetah. They went WAY over and above my expectations, and I absolutely LOVE the new mount. Just to clarify, I'm changing my review from FOUR stars to FIVE due to the outstanding customer service and satisfaction team. A++++ guys! Thank you so much!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
People who mounted my TV were also impressed.Read more
You WILL HAVE TO purchase additional screws with this mount in order to make it work.Read more