Other Sellers on Amazon
Cheetah APTMM2B TV Wall Mount for 20-75" TVs up to VESA 600 and 165lbs, and fits 16” And 24” Wall Studs, and includes a Tilt TV Bracket, a 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable and a 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.87. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Universal design fits small, large, and Curved TVs from 20-75” including the most popular sizes 32” 40” 42” 50” 55” 60” and 65”
- Supports all major television brands including Samsung Vizio LG Sony Bravia Panasonic Toshiba Philips Sharp Insignia Hisense Element TCL RCA Sceptre JVC Avera Mitsubishi NEC Pioneer and Others.
- In the flat or fixed position, the APTMM2B fits flush to the wall with a low profile of only 1.3”, while the tilting TV Bracket offers up to 10 degrees of tilt.
- Easy lift and lock Attachment with Adjustable Pull Tabs and Allows for 3 degrees of Rotation Adjustment to Level after Installation. Also can mount to Brick or other Masonry with included anchors.
- Includes a Twisted Veins 10' HDMI cable and a 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FITS 20-75" TVs up to VESA 600 and 165lbs
This mount fits virtually all 20-75" TVs sold today with VESA hole patterns from 100x100 (4x4”) to VESA 600x400 (24x16”) and up to 165lbs.
VESA 200, 400 and 600 CONFIGURATIONS
The APTMM2B ships in an assembled VESA 400 configuration but can be modified with included parts for VESA 600 or VESA 200.
CAN BE MOUNTED TO EITHER 16” OR 24” WOODEN STUDS
This mount ships preassembled for 16” studs but can be modified with included hardware to support 24” studs found in some homes. It can be mounted into all types of masonry. All mounting hardware is included.
LIFT AND LOCK ATTACHMENT
TV and wall plate attach with a simple lift and lock system. Adjustable pull tabs below the mount allow for easy mount release.
LOW 1.3" PROFILE
The APTMM2B profile is only 1.3" yet still offers some tilt to improve viewing and reduce glare. Due to the low profile, TV's inputs are difficult to reach once mounted. If input access is an issue, Cheetah offers various arm mounts
ALLOWS 3° ROTATION ADJUSTMENT TO LEVEL AFTER INSTALLATION
Slots in the wall plate allow for 3° of rotation adjustment to level the display after mounting.
10' TWISTED VEINS HDMI CABLE AND 6” MAGNETIC BUBBLE LEVEL
The mount includes a 10’ Twisted Veins High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable featuring 4K 60HZ 3D signal support and a protective braided jacket. A 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level ensures level mounting.
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY MOUNTING HARDWARE
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
LIFETIME 100% GUARANTEE
All our mounts come with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience ANY issues, please contact us
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also installed the Datacomm 50-3323-WH-KIT behind the TV for cable management so that I could run the include 10' HDMI cable and power inside the wall versus having the cables hang down from the TV. You can't beat this mount for the price; it's sturdy and the viewing angle is adjustable. Because it's in my bedroom, I do have it an angle, which puts the top of the TV about 4.25 inches from the wall. Even at this angle, you can't see any of the cables as you enter the room (the include velcro cable management ties work perfectly.
Like most Amazon shoppers, I count on honest, unbiased reviews. I hope you have found this review helpful in making your purchase decision.
A lot of the reviews say the Cheetah mount looks cheap or flimsy. In comparison to the more expensive mounts, I would agree with that observation. However, when you understand the physics of what the wall mount is actually doing, you'll realize that a bulkier mount really isn't giving you much additional support in a fixed or tilt mount application. That's because contrary to popular opinion, the wall mount isn't really carrying the entire weight of your TV - in fact, with the exception of articulating arm mounts, it's actually not even carrying a majority of it. When the back bracket is installed across two studs (which is absolutely the way it should be done) and the bolts are firmly attached, the bracket, wallboard, and studs become tied together as one cohesive unit. This allows maximum load transfer between the wall mount and the studs, which leaves the studs bearing most of the weight. This concept applies the same whether you use a Cheetah mount or a more expensive mount.
I am not saying that the more expensive mounts that use thicker gauge steel aren't stronger than the Cheetah Mount. I would definitely wager that in a side-by-side test with increasing weights, the Cheetah Mount would probably fail before any of the other mounts I have worked with just based on the gauge of steel differences. But, we're not talking about hanging your Ford Focus on the wall...we're talking about hanging a flat-panel TV and at the end of the day, the mount either holds your TV on the wall or it doesn't. And, the Cheetah Mount does a fine job doing that. This particular Cheetah mount is rated for 32"-65" TV's up to 165 lbs, and I cannot attest to the validity of that because you'll be hard-pressed to find any flat-panel display that comes even close to 165 lbs. The heaviest TV I have ever mounted in the 32" - 65" range is a 65" Panasonic plasma that weighed 100 lbs, and that is considered to be one of the heaviest TV's out there. This mount handled that TV perfectly fine.
A few pieces of advice regarding working with the Cheetah Mount:
1) As mentioned, do not trust the level that is built into the bracket - I have had some that were OK and some that were way off. The separate 6-inch level that is included is sufficient, but if you have a 2-ft or 4-ft level, you'll be most assured of being level.
2) If you don't have a stud finder, invest in one (you can use the money you saved buying this bracket vs. a more expensive one). If you have a stud finder, make sure the batteries are good. The bolts used to attach the bracket to the wall are large, so you want to hit close to the center of the stud to get maximum hold.
3) Connect the cables to the TV before hanging it. You may have to have a 3rd person connect the cables just as you are raising the TV. Once the TV is on the bracket, it will sit so close to the wall that it is almost impossible to maneuver cables around.
Long story short, if you're skeptical trusting your $1,000+ investment to a $25 bracket, don't be. This thing will work just fine, and you'll be patting yourself on the back that you spent so much less on your wall mount than your friends!
I left this rather neautral review but my tag line was does the job but do not recommend. They sellers contacted me, and offered me a full refund with the option to keep the item, or refund And a new mount. I did not want to go through the hassle of pulling down to re-mount but the vendor and the brand stepping up to make the cusomer happy speaks volumes to me! I'm changing this to a 5 star based off of the action by the vendor and Cheetah brand!
It took my husband 30-40 minutes plus a trip to Home Depot to instal the mount and hang the TV. Our TV is wider at the bottom than it is at the top, so the brackets that attach to the TV weren't secured with the long screws that were included with this mount. We just got two longer screws at Home Depot for about $1 and used those for the bottom VESA holes in our TV. Also, the drywall anchors that are included are very flimsy and made out of very cheap plastic that were for sure unreliable. We got metal drywall anchors that open up when they're in the drywall for extra reliability and support. Our TV isn't heavy at all so I'm sure those drywall anchors that were included would've held up, but we just didn't want to risk our TV falling and breaking.
I'd recommend that you get good quality drywall anchors at Home Depot for added support (they cost around $2-3).