Cheetah Mounts AS2B 2 Shelf TV Component Wall Mount Shelving Bracket with 18x16" Shelf, 15' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable for Satellite Box, Cable DVD Player, Game Station, Receiver, TVs
|Price:||$33.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Holds 44LBS total
- Comes with One 15' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable
- Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Cable Management System and Easy Assembly
- Drywall or Stud installation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As for the product, I like it, but it has a couple of design flaws which prevent me from keeping it installed. These flaws may be minor depending on your setup, or may not affect you at all. The biggest design issue is the size of the shelves. Although the shelf size is 13 3/4 " deep x 17 1/2 " wide, because of the way the shelf sits against the curved shelf plate, the actual usable depth is 12 ". This is smaller than most A/V components. A TiVo, for example is 12 1/2 " deep. A typical surround sound receiver is over 13 " deep. So, the only component that I have that will fit comfortably no it is my PS3, which is just over 11 " deep. This is a shame, because it really is a nice looking wall rack. If you only have components that will fit in the 12 " depth available you will undoubtedly enjoy this product.
My other minor quibble is with the wall plate which holds everything up. It has a screw hole in each corner, but it would be nice if it had one in the center as well.Read more ›
I strongly recommend that you heed the advice of this and past reviews and not purchase this mount.
- Nothing has fallen off or given out
- Vents my hub's old (and huge) PS3 nicely
- Price was great. Everywhere else we checked was at least double.
- My old school stereo is super heavy and the shelf seems to strain a bit. I'm a bit nervous about leaving it on the shelf, but it's never shown signs of giving out and our combined stuff is well under the max weight.
- The shelf shape is odd, making putting stuff on the shelves difficult at times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was pretty easy to put together as long as you read the instructions and it fits my xbox one perfectly along with other things as well! Nice and sterdy and built toughPublished 2 months ago by Emily Schnitzius
Simply put, you can stop your search if all you want to do is be able to wall mount modern video game consoles. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mordacain