- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01LXUZHAI
- Item model number: 3DCH031175050
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,249 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Cheetah TPU 3D Printing Filament - 1.75mm .5kg - FIRE
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print at speeds greater than 60 mm/sec
- Impact resistance: 84% > ABS
- Industry leading toughness and durability
- Shore Hardness = 95A
- Suggested Applications: seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves & snap-fit parts
|Number of Items||1|
|Material||TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
Specification for this product family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cheetah flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The focus in development of this material was on optimizing the user experience. The result is a filament that is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds, many times twice the speed of other flexible materials on the market. Cheetah filament possesses industry leading durability along with impact strength 84% greater than ABS. The abrasion resistance is also second only to NinjaTek Armadillo product, making Cheetah the perfect blend of speed, toughness and strength. Suggested Applications: seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves & snap-fit parts KEY FEATURES: Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and Freon Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant PRINTING GUIDELINES: Extruder Temperature: 235°C – 245°C Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed. Print Speed: Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min) Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600-4800 mm/ min) Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
Size: 1.75mm .5kg | Color: FIRE
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little stringing but easy to clean up.
Not super squishy, but very flexible.