Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on December 5, 2013
Unless you are buying crackers to crumble up and sprinkle into your hot chicken soup, don't buy these. Every package I have opened so far has been nothing but crumbs. I kid you not. This surprises me because I bought Cheez-Its in different packaging and there were practically no crumbs. I'm sure the taste was okay but I was so irritated by the crumby mess I didn't care. They sit in the cupboard uneaten. I won't buy these again.
on September 23, 2013
I don't know how others feel about Cheez-it snacks, but they are perfect, in my opinion, when you're not ready for a meal, but hungry enough for a snack. Usually, one small bag of these crackers is enough to satisfy me until the next meal; in very rare cases a second bag will do the trick. On one rare occasion I picked a bag out of the box without paying much attention to the bag's texture or thickness, but learned later, when I decided to start eating the contents, that, except for two or three fragments of crackers, there was nothing in the bag. My disappointment knew no bounds! When I called the phone number on the bag, and described the situation, I was consoled by the lady's willingness to rectify the situation, even though she didn't appear to believe what I told her. A few days later I received a certificate for more Cheez-its.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2013
You get a lot for the money, first of all. I like the portion size too. One bag is plenty for a snack, even for an adult. It's better than sitting in front of the TV eating from a large package!

I also really enjoy the variety. I think the Cheddar Jack is my favorite. There is so much flavor. The White Cheddar is very good too. The only flavor I'd ever eaten, before this, was the regular original ones. Love those too, but if I were to go to the store and purchase a box of Cheez-It crackers, I'd snag the Cheddar Jack flavor.

I received packages that were very fresh with a 'best by' date that is several months out. I remove them from the boxes and put them into a Lock & Lock (airtight) container to help keep them as fresh as possible.
on May 29, 2014
I purchased these and as I packed my kids' lunches with them over the last week or so since they've arrived, I've felt like the bags contained more broken crackers than normal. Kind of like when you take a packet out of a lunch box at the end of the day, when it's been kicked around all day in a backpack? but this was in the morning! Just ate a packet myself and sure enough they are stale!
on February 13, 2013
Good variety pack of Cheez-Its. They each have their own unique taste and each are decent in their own way. My favorite is the White Cheddar, but for some reason some days I just don't want it. That's where my good pal Cheddar Jack comes in. He's like on the other end of the cheese 'spectrum' and usually when White isn't my mood, Jack is. Likewise, sometimes I just want plain ole Cheez-Its, like mom used to make (wait I guess she never made Cheez-Its, though I didn't know that back when I was young).

Anyways, good taste and a nice portion size. I like to eat these with various individually packaged soups. So I heat a can of soup and dump some crackers in there. Makes for a cheap and tasty lunch.
on September 14, 2011
My sons love Cheez-its. I decide to buy this one because it's a variety pack. They take them to school for snacks and they are also good for snacks after their athletic events. I don't want to have to search in several stores to get the 3 different types, so the variety pack works perfectly for me.
on April 16, 2014
One of the snacks I have no self control with but need to fit into my diet! This was a great price for the quantity I received, and the 1.25 oz bag is perfect for those snack cravings. Love all three flavors, only wish it included the tobasco ones too!
on May 21, 2014
I was not a fan of Cheez It but I thought with the new flavors I would give them a try. I did not like them and did not finish package. I will have to see how my husband goes through them to see if I order them again.
on November 13, 2011
Yummy, fresh and crisp. Great little packages to take along!! I shared this with a friend and she loved them. I will be buying these again. Fresher then even in the grocery store.
on January 24, 2013
My grandson loves these for school snacks. I love them for maintaining freshness and, to be honest, calorie control. Give me a full box and they'll be gone but these individual pkgs help me "keep score" re how much I'm actually eating.
PS just ordered another pack along with a case of white cheddar.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.