4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Chef Buddy 82-MM1234 waffle cone maker, normal, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.75 x 9 x 12.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.55 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cooking Time 2-3 Minutes (Varies according to recipe used)
- Green Ready Indicator Light (Cycles ON and OFF to maintain correct temperature)
- Locking Latch
- Cooking plates wipe clean with damp cloth or sponge after use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ice cream without the waffle cone is like peanut butter without jelly Enjoy delicious ice cream treats wrapped in crispy crunchy golden-brown waffle cone goodness straight from the kitchen with the Chef Buddy Waffle Cone Maker Produce waffle cones and other delectable desserts like lace cookies in just minutes right on the counter The non-stick cooking surface makes clean-up a snap so there's more time spent enjoying dessert and less time scrubbing Bring the best of the ice cream parlor home and make delicious ice cream treats the whole family will enjoy with the Chef Buddy Waffle Cone Maker
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We (by necessity) make a lot of our own food. I purchased this as a family present so that we could have waffle cones again(!!!). My first clue that this was a POS was the fact that there was a small scratch on one of the cooking plates. Ok, maybe it won't affect the function *that* much - I went ahead and tried it. Preheated it, put two tablespoons of batter on, closed it..... went to check a couple minutes later and the entire lid came apart (see pictures #1 & 2). The plates were hot, but not hot enough to cook on apparently. When I opened it wider to clean the uncooked batter off, the outside completely separated from the top plate/heating coil.
TL;DR: This will fall apart the first time you use it. I would give this 0 stars if I could.
Top reviews from other countries
Good for someone thats on a budget..and doesn't expect a lot.
But for the once that bake a lot, often and professional.i would recommend to go with something more efficient...and stonger power...
I bought this one to have an extra to the one I already have..thought I can cut time in half...when i baked with two irons.....laugh...i baked two waffels with my other iron..in the time one waffle tried to bake on this on...on high temp. Plus issues with sticking.
I was not very satisfied and returned the waffle maker.