Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Size: 1 pack|Change
Price:$3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 320 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on November 14, 2015
This colander will do "Okay" for it's intended purpose, minus a few things.

Pros
Cheap price
lightweight, and easy enough to store.

Cons
It feels extremely cheap and almost brittle, if you were to bend this just a tad too much, I fear it would snap in half.
The holes in this puppy are huge. I use a colander for quite a few things, like rinsing veggies, pulling starch out of hash browns before cooking them, and most importantly, draining water from noodles. even thicker hash browns would fall right through the holes, you're going to lose some spaghetti when you dump them in here, and if you want to use this to drain macaroni, forget about it. I lost half the noodles to my garbage disposal last time I used this whilst making a specific "blue" brand of mac n cheese.
on December 14, 2016
This colander is larger than expected and has many uses. It's sturdy, thick, and had enough holes right at the bottom where some colanders are solid for some reason, and it even can be used to drain a small load of hand washed clothing before rinsing to save effort. I use it lined with coffee filters to drain homemade yogurt to make Greek yogurt. You use the whey separately. I got it at a lower price than is currently advertised, but it's a good deal at both prices.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 24, 2015
This was a pleasant surprise. It's a very nice inexpensive colander. The base isn't wobbly in the sink. It's a really nice size...deeper than most which will make this a nice "harvesting" colander this summer when we go out to pick berries, beans, and greens from the garden. Some mentioned the holes being a little too big for pasta. I don't have a problem. Some thin noodles might stick through the holes after you shake it around a little but you don't lose anything. Actually the holes are a little larger than most cheap colanders but that's one of the things I like about this one. It drains very well. It also cleans easily.
on April 13, 2017
Totally worth the super cheap price. Looked around for something sturdy that had a base on the bottom (so it wouldn't just roll around willy nilly in my sink) and couldn't find anything cheap. Has held up just fine in my dishwasher. Highly recommend!
on June 17, 2016
I have been using this colander for over a week now, having purchased it a short while ago. I have had zero issues with staining, structure, or size. The colander holds up well under high heat and a heavy load, noodles or vegetables, regardless. None of the items have left any noticeable staining, though the product is white. Lastly, for the price you are paying, the product it quite large. I was able to boil two large boxes of pasta and them strain them through the colander without issue. If you are stuck on a college student budget as I am, this cheap but effective colander is worth it.
on April 29, 2017
Terrific. My previous colander gave me burns from a depression the held the water in the handle. For the price, this is well made, extremely sturdy, drains well and cleans easily.
on October 2, 2012
Well made for the price. Basic colandar, does the job. We use it mainly for washing salads and draining thin spaghetti - yes, some noodles may start to slide through the holes but it's really not a problem. I like that it nest with my set of stainless mixing bowls so it's a space saver that way.
on March 16, 2017
It is sturdy enough for me to make normal meals, drain pasta, potatoes, beef, etc. Not flimsy as the price would suggest.
on April 20, 2017
Just what I wanted, a colander that is sturdy and has large enough holes for the water to flow right out.
on November 5, 2016
I just received this item today, i ordered two of them because of the price and i am very happy with this product so far. They are very big i actually thought it was going to be smaller because of the picture but great size. And it is very sturdy, thought it was going to be a cheap plastic like material again because of the price but it is not. I think it is made of plastic but not cheap at all. Would recommend and buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.