Chef Essential 7 Piece Knife Block Set, NEC Series, Black
|Sale:||$24.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$45.10 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Diversity serves best - Marble finish 7 piece knife set includes the following - universal matching knife block, 8-inch chef knife, 8-inch slicing knife, 8-inch bread knife, 7-inch santoku knife, 5-inch utility knife, 3-inch paring knife.
- Made from superior high carbon stainless steel blades, with a strong, durable bolster. Tarnish and rust resistant. Works great by the grill, on the road and all your kitchen needs.
- Non slip good grip soft handles - ergonomic design provides comfort, perfect stability, control, precision and accuracy. High performance and quality blades; featuring a food safe slip-free marble finish coating.
- Razor sharp edge - heavy duty blades are extremely sharp and should be kept and stored in block when not in use.
- Easy to clean and cuts effortlessly through boneless meats, fruit, and all vegetables. Choose from 2 colors, Red and Black. Hand wash for best value. Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Chef Essential 7 Piece Knife Block Set, NEC Series, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.2 x 6 x 4.2 in||14.88 x 6.5 x 11.12 in||3.25 x 5.75 x 12.75 in||14.5 x 5.62 x 13.75 in|
|Material Type||high carbon steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||14.2 x 6 x 4.2||Block Set||6 Piece||One Size|
Chef Essential helps you cook with confidence
Complete Kitchen Knife Range
- 8-inch Chef knife: An essential knife for every chef. Use for daily chopping, dicing, slicing or mincing.
- 8-inch Carving knife: Provide a smooth, clean cut for roasted meats, poultry or fish.
- 8-inch Bread knife: Serrated edges allow easy slices through hard rinds or thick-crust breads.
- 7-inch Santokuo knife: Versatile use with a non-stick hollow- edge can be used in place of a chef or butcher knife.
- 5-inch Utility knife: Smaller than a chef knife, but used just as frequently. Ideal for daily use.
- 3-inch Paring knife: Easily trim and slice small vegetables and fruit.
Easy-to-Clean Knife Block Design
Easy-to-Clean Knife Block Design!!
Our unique wave slot design has been developed with you in mind! Unlike traditional knife blocks, our design is easy to wash and creates less abrasion on your knives. Simply wash in warm water with mild soap and allow knife block to drain and air dry.
High-Carbon Stainless Steel!!
Our stainless steel knives are designed to be a durable addition to your kitchen. Our high-carbon stainless steel provides a harder and sharper blade than most standard steels, making them a first choice for professional chefs. With the ability to retain their edge, these knives will continue cutting with precision and ease.
Knife Care Instructions!!
Our knives are dishwasher friendly. However, to ensure the longevity of your knives, we suggest washing knives carefully by hand. Simply wash in warm water with mild and allow to air dry or dry with clean cloth to avoid spotting.
Top Customer Reviews
-Sleek, modern design
-The top of the holding block (in this case, cylinder) is composed of wavy rows of rubberized slits that allow for multiple knives of any width to be stored with the Chef Essential set. Can easily hold another set of 6 knives.
- Construction is cheap-looking.
- Handles are lightweight, rubber-coated plastic and designed with a lizard-skin print. These are not heavy knife handles.
-The shoulders (the part between the handle and the blade) are made with a silver plastic coating (the same silver coating they cover car door handles with). Might be a rusting preventative, but looks tacky.
Overall the knives do the trick but they cut some corners in construction and when you look up-close it shows.
Why spend well over $100+ on a knife set when you can get these. They are extremely sharp, I was slicing some onions and almost sliced off my nail and finger because I had accidentally slipped on my group of the onion. So yeah, these knives are sharp so be careful. I did not have any issue of the black coating coming off the knives. I have been using them for about 5 months now.
I have used them for many things, slicing veggies and fruits, julienne herbs, slicing bread, cutting up meat, de-boning animal meats, chopping chicken breast, and any other form of cutting used to prep food to be cooked and what not . These knives have held up to their end. I am glad I did not spend well over $100 on other expensive sets when I have these. I probably wont need to re-sharpen them for another year or two.
Also the grip is pretty decent, you dont get tired from doing repetitive chopping and slicing if you are planning to make a feast. NO slippage there and accidentally stabbing yourself or losing a finger. Just make sure you HOLD the things you are cutting more secure... like an onion, or meat.