Chef Essential 6 Piece Knife Set With Matching Sheaths, Black
|Sale:||$29.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.83 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Diversity serves best - 6-piece knife set includes 3-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 5-inch santoku knife, 8-inch chef knife, 8-inch slicing knife, 7-inch santoku knife - all with a clean, sharp marble coating.
- The full package - 6 piece chef knife set designed to ensure every task is accounted for in the kitchen, outdoor use, the grill and on the road.
- Non-slip ultra-soft textured comfortable handle - cook, cut, slice, chop and work worry-free with ergonomic handles and matching blade guards giving you the best results.
- Razor sharp edge allows easy and precision slicing and dicing. High performance and quality high carbon steel rust free blades; featuring a food safe slip-free marble finish coating which helps prevent corrosion and makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. Never dull, if need be can be sharpened with any type of sharpener.
- Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Pick from 7 colored sets, Black, Red, Blue, White, Sky blue, Green, Multi-colored set. Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Chef Essential 6 piece knife set. A Gorgeous 6-Piece all purpose Durable Stainless Steel Knife Set, Molded Handle with TPR Soft Touch for a secure "Anti-Slip" Grip. Can be used as a chef knife, carving knife, kitchen knife, culinary knife, butcher block knife, Japanese, santoku and more. These professional quality high carbon steel knives have a cutting-edge, non-stick color coating that makes slicing easier. In style-conscious hues for today's design-smart consumer, these premium knives come with matching blade guards and ergonomic handles. Accessible and affordable without compromising the promise of quality.
Top Customer Reviews
Each blade came with a fairly decent edge. There was no need to refine the edges prior to using them. As these are not a professional set you would expect to find in the kitchens of the finest chefs, you can not go wrong having them in you kitchen.
I like the feel of the handles. Rubberized, rounded and decent size. I don't think I will have any problems with comfort for the toughest jobs or grip issues for the wettest/messiest jobs.
The coating on the blades is a little puzzling. It looks cool but it seems to have no function. I thought it might assist in prevention of foods sticking to the blades, but it does not function for me in that manner. I don't think it hinders the function at all, so not considered a con.
Each blade comes with a plastic cover. At first I did not like the style of cover. It felt cheap, possibly difficult to apply, and I almost tossed them after unpacking. I was wrong. Although they seem simple, they are functional. The protect the edges, have openings strategically placed to allow for moisture evaporation, and do not present any difficulty in inserting the blades. Glad I didn't dispose of them at the unpacking.
With no real cons, why only 4 stars. For the price and considering the level of quality, they very well could be 5 stars. But, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I am extremely pleased with my purchase but they just don't feel 5 star to me.
They come razor sharp or very near it. Each knife was popping hairs at most of the blade. 'nuff said.
The quality seems okay. They arrived with no damage except for one scratch on the side of the chef knife. The handle is molded over the knife blade and is comfortable and non slip. The tang seems to run about half way into the handle (by testing with magnet). As a result, the chef knife balances about .5 inches into the blade instead of at the finger groove. I do not like the bolster as there is a gap at the spine and sharp edge and the bolster feels like plastic.
I just got these. Will update in a few months.
These knives look great. Mine were NOT speckled. See pictures. The bolster was a chrome plastic. They look great in the knife sheath.
Update: After 15 months of using these knives I am still impressed. I've ordered some for friends, given away 2 sets and have 2 sets stashed away. All in all I've probably ordered 8 sets. The new sets come with a bread knife which is really nice. Have to admit, when I gifted 2 of the sets I kept the slicing knife for myself, they work great for filleting fish.
Ok have owned these knives for about 10 months at this point not as thrilled as i was knives are not as sharp anymore not sure why. I take care to use them as you are supposed to, but they don't seem to cut as they once did. Am i doing something wrong? Should they be sharpened? Not sure would like to hear from company rep so we will see but for now have to downgrade my stars to three.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They liked that they have a protected cover.