Your Garage Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Color: Black|Change

on February 25, 2017
a really nice set. i like the color. I still havent used them yet.
on February 23, 2017
These knives are great, especially for the price. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because if you're a professional chef, I'm sure you've used better knives. I just cut a lot of fruit, vegetables, meat and bread and these knives are perfect and cut very well and smoothly. They are better than a very expensive brand that I own.
on February 22, 2017
Knives are a real improvement over my old set. Great assortment of sizes and very sharp. Only challenge I had was figuring out how to put the covers on. It looks like they snap on, but in reality, you have to slide them in.
on February 20, 2017
Great product!
on February 20, 2017
They look cool being black, but the handles look and feel very cheap. Haven't used them since they are more for decoration, but I would imagine they wouldn't last too long.
on February 12, 2017
Great set of knives for the price.Very comfortable handles with a nice no slip grip
on February 9, 2017
Great knife set!! Very cool-looking and sharp! Absolutely love everything about them!
on February 9, 2017
Pairing knife broke soon after I received. Cheaply made
on February 8, 2017
These are amazing! Love that they come with sheaths. I really only use the middle two, the others are usually too big or small for my needs. Not as sharp as my favorite knife, but they are still awesome!
on February 7, 2017
Absolutely LOVE THEM! They are beautiful and the handles are so soft. I wish they're were a clear block display to see every bit of them.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.