Chef U Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set with Lids - With Bright Color Silicone Rubber Bottom - Measurement Mark & Nesting - Set of 3 Bowls - Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ? HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - These Strong, sturdy mixing bowls are made up of commercial grade stainless steel which doesn't rust and provides a longer life. The bowls have a nice shiny finish which makes it elegant and perfect for your modern kitchen. In addition, the high-quality material keeps the weight of the bowls light and makes handling of the bowls easy.
- ? BETTER GRIP, NO SLIDING - The silicone bottom not only provide better grip but saves you from all the annoying noise caused while mixing ingredients. Now, you can easily and more effectively mix stuff without worrying about the bowl sliding on the surface. Moreover, the colored silicone bottom of the bowl adds to the stylish look, and also protects it from drops and dents.
- ? SET OF 3 DIFFERENT SIZE BOWLS - Chef U mixing bowl set has three different sized bowls to ensures that you have a bowl big enough to fit your needs without being overly large. The different sizes that you get are : Small - 1.5 Quart/20cm/7.9in, Medium - 2 Quart/22cm/8.7in and Large - 2.5 Quart/24cm/9.4in. That means you have a bowl to mix the batter, a bowl for buttercream, and a bowl for making fondant at the same time.
- ? EASY STORE & EASY TO CLEAN - These graduated size bowls are designed for easy storage, the smart bowl sizing makes it easy to stack one bowl inside the other bowl for easy and compact storage. The leak-proof design of the bowl lid makes these bowls perfect for storage without worrying about spilling. More importantly, these bowls are dishwasher, refrigerator, and freezer safe, so you don't have to worry about cleaning these bowls.
- ? 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION - We offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction to let you buy with confidence. So, why think twice? ORDER NOW and get these Chef U Mixing Bowl set and make your cooking more enjoyable and efficient.
Customers also shopped for
Customers also bought in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
These premium-quality stainless steel Mixing Bowls are perfect for mixing and for storage. The silicone bottom lets you mix stuff without worrying about sliding. Our Chef U Mixing Bowls are a must have in every modern kitchen as they solve one of the most important problems of mixing and freezer safe storage.
A Must have Kitchen Item
The design and the quality of these mixing bowls will definitely amaze you and will make a permanent space in your kitchen counter. Once you use these set of bowls, you will realize how much difference a proper mixing bowl can really make. The trivial task of mixing in an otherwise slippery bowl can be frustrating and inefficient.
Easily Mix and Store
The silicone bottom provides better grip and lets you mix things without slipping. The Airtight lids of the mixing bowls ensure easy storage and keeps your food fresh. The best part is that you can mix and store the same bowl in refrigerator or freezer by use of the lid.
The inside of each bowl has measuring lines which make it easy to work with them. The EPA free Laser etched measuring marks makes baking even easier. If you do a lot of baking, this set is highly recommended.
Set of Three different sizes
Chef U Mixing Bowl set has 3 different size bowls.
? Small Bowl: 1.5 Quart, 20cm, 7.9 inches wide
? Medium Bowl: 2.0 Quart, 22cm, 8.7 inches wide, 4.4 inches tall
? Large Bowl: 2.5 Quart, 24cm, 9.4 inches wide, 4.5 inches tall
ORDER NOW to get these useful and stylish mixing bowl set delivered to you in just a few days. Fresh colors and brushed finish on the exterior will look great in any kitchen.
Showing 1-8 of 74 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 have been washed and reused 14 times already.
I think I got lucky with these after reading reviews of other bowls.
the lids are great for my application, the no slip bottoms are a huge benefit when mixing.
protip, as i've seen people complain about scratching and wear and tear:
use a silicon spatula or peltex for mixing. it doesn't matter what metal bowl you buy, they will all scratch
when you take metal to metal.
I did take a spoon to one of these in a bit of laziness and minorly scratched one bowl.
the material appears to be homogeneous and not a plating as I've read in reviews of other products.
no rust or potting developing around the scratches.
seriously... scary and discouraging reading product reviews about stuff you want to buy.
These are legit.
if something changes, i'll update this review.