ChefLand 24 Oz Large Durable Round Empty Spray Bottles, Liquid / Water Spray Bottle, Value Pack of 4
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SPRAY BOTTLE - These 24 oz spray bottles from ChefLand are ideal for a copious selection of household tasks such as cleaning, gardening, haircare, car de-icing and more! Dimensions: 13” x 11” x 3.5”.
- DEVELOPED FOR HIGH LEVEL FUNCTION - Our bottles were created with a goal to ensure easy and functional usage, therefore these refillable spray bottles are designed in a convenient shape that fits comfortably into an adults hand and made using natural HDPE ensuring that they are solid and long lasting. The spray mechanism gives out a 30% greater output per stroke as compared to standard trigger sprayers available elsewhere.
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE - Enjoy the options of the simple to adjust nozzle to benefit from a distribution of a strong stream, light mist or anything in between. The simple trigger mechanism is easy to pull with no stiff or uncomfortable resistance. Please ensure that the nozzle is tightly secured to the bottle top before use, to prevent drips and spillages.
- CLEAN USAGE - A custom filter guard at the end of the spray tube leading into the bottle will only allow for liquids to pass, ensuring a clean and pure spray release.
- COMMON USE IDEAS - Mist a combination of water, white vinegar and fabric softener onto clothing as you iron to release creases! Get rid of weeds poking through the walls by spraying them with undiluted white vinegar. Cool down on a hot day by using your spray bottle for refreshing relief! How about as a car de-icer? Concoct a solution of water and rubbing alcohol to spray on your windshield and with a little help from your windshield wipers, will melt the ice away!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This essential home set of three, 24 oz large spray bottles is fantastic for all household and cleaning needs. Intended for water based solutions, not only will you find tremendous use for these bottles spanning across a wide spectrum of household and cleaning tasks, you may also find yourself saving money! Buy economy sized liquid cleaning products in bulk for less and decant the contents into these trusty home use bottles. Ensure that the nozzle is tightly secured to the bottle top before use, to prevent drips and spillages. The bottles themselves are lightweight so when filled to the maximum 24 ounce capacity, leave no portability issues. Enjoy the options of the simple to adjust nozzle to benefit from a distribution of a strong stream, light mist or anything in between, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. The trigger mechanism is easy to pull with no stiff or uncomfortable resistance. In addition, there is a filter piece at the end of the spray tube that goes into the bottle that will only allow for liquids to pass. The 24 ounce capacity, plastic bottle is perfect for keeping handy to clean windows, mist plants, or spritz over bread dough before baking to facilitate a more crispy crust. How will you use yours?
Top Customer Reviews
Strong spray action
Adjustable spray stream
Nice dilution indication on the bottle
Cap that spray head screws onto the bottle with is made of brittle plastic, and will crack, sometimes dropping the bottle full of solution in the floor.
If you, like me, have a bleach solution in the bottle when the cap decides to break, having that spilled all over the place causes irreparable damage to whatever fabric / textile it comes into contact with such as towels, clothes, floor mats. carpet, etc. What a super costly mistake these were. Just save old bottles of whatever cleaner(s) you use and use those. They will serve the purpose much better than these. The true cost of these for me was a lot higher than what I paid for the bottles. Never again.
First, they are well marked, not just with liquid measurements, but for "ratios" to mix cleaning solutions, etc. I was very pleased to realized that because I didn't relish the idea of trying to figure out how much Krud Buster to add to the bottle to result in a 1:5 ration with water. But if your "recipe" calls for measurements instead of ratios, they've got you covered there as well.
Next, there is an area for labeling the contents, per OSHA regulations. The surface will work with either adhesive labels or a grease pencil (or, if you plan to always use them for the same thing, a Sharpie), making them easy to label at a moment's notice.
Finally, the "straw" is very long and flexible, which enables use of the contents down to the very last drops, while the spray mechanism is easily adjustable from a strong stream to a fine mist, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Both of these features mean less time spent "fussing" with the bottle trying to get it to work properly.
Bottom line, I absolutely recommend these spray bottles, and I will definitely be purchasing more of them. I doubt I'll ever clean without them again.