ChefLand Stainless Steel Pineapple Slicer, Peeler & De-corer Kitchen Utensil | Ergo Grip Handle, Sharp Blades, Easy To Use Core Remover Tool, Dishwasher Safe | Facilitate Pineapple Cutting & Peeling
|Price:||$6.29 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PEEL & ENJOY PINEAPPLE IN SECS: Ohhh the sweetest pineapple! How much you love it! But what about the peeling and cutting nightmare? No more worries! Find your peace of mind with a ChefLand pineapple slicer tool by your side. Facilitate pineapple peeling and de-coring. Enjoy your favorite fruit in less than 30 seconds!
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES – WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN: Our pineapple wedger is equipped with a high quality 18/10 stainless steel medium size blade so as to enhance the peeling performances without ever tiring your hands. The stainless steel blade is 100% rust proof, corrosion resistant and ready to stand some heavy duty use.
- HASSLE FREE OPERATION: No more struggling to peel and de-core a whole pineapple on your own. Grab a ChefLand pineapple slicer and let it do the rest. Remove the top of the pineapple, stick the slicer in the middle and twist the ratchet. Create perfectly formed and ring shaped pineapple flesh and enjoy on the spot! It’s that easy.
- MAKE THE MOST THOUGHTFUL GIFT: If you are searching for a clever and practical housewarming gift, then you should end your search here. With a ChefLand pineapple corer slicer tool. Surprise a beloved one today with this sleek kitchen utensil. Ideal for both personal and professional use, theme parties and pineapple lovers.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE – NON SLIP GRIP: Protect your hands from sharp blades and rid yourself of cheaply made kitchen tools that would fall apart after a while. Invest in this cleverly designed pineapple cutter today. The ergo handle on top is made of ultra resilient plastic so as to stand repeated use and ensures non slip holding and twisting.
- Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds
- Made from durable, stylish stainless steel with a medium-sized blade
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eat Fresh & Juicy Pineapple Slices All Year Long With No Restrictions!
With A ChefLand Stainless Steel Slicer Corer.
If you think that pineapples …
… are extremely difficult to cut and slice.
delicious but a nightmare when it comes de-coring. have prickly outer layer makes peeling even harder.
Then should again! Enhance the cutting process fullest with only 1 kitchen utensil. pineapple peeler of course.
Now can enjoy your favorite fruit all year long. constraints, no messy countertops. hard cores getting in way flavors!
Peels, Cuts, Shapes, De-Cores In Secs! The Ultimate Has Just Been Released!
Save precious time earned money this slicer. more pricey pre-cut pre-sliced for you. knife. straining hands.
The will do work When done using simply toss dishwasher let rest. Hassle free washing is real.
Thanks its compact lightweight nature, wedger be stored easily utensil drawer or cabinets.
5 Steps Away From Most Delicious Slices:
· Order stainless steel
Remove top pineapple. Place blade middle. Use handle move downwards. one hand on other tool. Pull up remove! Push release button pineapple!
What waiting for?
Scroll Up Click Add To Cart Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's fast and easy to use - much easier, in fact, than I had anticipated. I thought there would be a good amount of pressure required to screw the slicer into the fruit, but that wasn't the case. Simple twisting did the trick. My slices came out perfectly! It literally takes about a minute to slice the whole pineapple.
The box mentions that this is the "medium" sized slicer, intended for pineapples in the 3-5 pound range. Any larger, and you'll end up with extra fruit left inside the pineapple shell after slicing.
The slicer did not come with instructions (gah!) so be sure to watch the little demo video on Amazon's product page. I also wrote up my first experience with the slicer, including photos:[...]I am so excited about this slicer! Viva la pineapple!
- Easy and simple to use
- The body is stainless steel but the handle is plastic- cheap plastic: I could see the plastic "threads" coming off even before the first use
- Does not seem sturdy, which makes me question its longevity
- Depending on the size of pineapple, it may leave a significant amount of edible pineapple behind which results in waste
- Does make perfectly round circles
- Definitely faster than cutting the pineapple with a knife
- Reasonably priced
All in all, I would say, this is a handy tool for people who just hate cutting a pineapple with a knife. I can see the appreciation for this kind of a product despite its flaws. For people like me who don't mind using a knife to cut a pineapple, this product could be better. Making it sturdier could be a start, making the circular blade adjustable to get preferred thickness of pineapple may be a future goal. Given the price point, it is worth a try so I would recommend trying it out and making your own decision on this one.
1. The brand was NOT All Ware. It was "Bao Man." It had an "As Seen On TV" label on it. Frankly, I don't believe it considering this product has been sold under other brand names as well. Perhaps the concept was seen on TV?
2. There was grease on the product from manufacturing. I expect products to be finished and clean. Machine grease, especially on an item you are supposed to prepare food with is unacceptable.
3. The soldering was poor. There is very noticeable discoloration from the heat.
4. The handle was cheaply and poorly made. The same can be said about the product as a whole. The metal was mirror like as opposed to matte like the picture shows, as was the handle (not matte).
5. Where was quality control?
In a nutshell, yes, it was cheap, but you are gambling when purchasing this item. I'd much rather spend more money and buy from a more known and reputable brand such as OXO. That being said, this poor quality item is being returned. I don't even want to know if this works.