ChefLand Set of 6 Standard Weight Mixing Bowls, Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish, 0.75, 1.5, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Qt. (Mixing Bowl Set Of 6)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SET OF 6 ESSENTIAL SIZES - 0.75, 1.5, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Quart bowls ideal for whisking, mixing, marinating and serving. Prepare a light garnish or chop a colorful, healthy salad into the bowl of your choice and enjoy a sleek transition straight from the kitchen counter to charming serving.
- COMPACT STORAGE CAPABILITY - Who has space in their cupboards for loose bowls rolling around? ChefLand makes your life that bit more simple with these six, stackable, bowls that are easy to store and organize. With a lightweight, sleek and easy to use design, these bowls really do administer a professional result.
- STYLISH YET ROBUST - Designed with durable 18/8 stainless steel construction and finished with a reflective, mirrored exterior these bowls ensure both attractive presentation and high quality strength. A flat sturdy base and curved lip will optimize function, for a safe and sturdy mix or blend. ChefLand metal mixing bowls are rugged enough to stand up to everyday use without suffering any undue damage or wear and tear. Prepare and serve your dishes with pride, pleasure and confidence... Why not?
- SUITABLE FOR ALL YOUR CULINARY, MIXING NEEDS - Mix batches of muffins, measure out a seasoning mix, fold batter, knead dough or melt chocolate for truffles on a double-broiler set-up. Versatile, enjoyable and a daily used kitchen item for all.
- PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT - Suitable for all types of cake, bread and pastry making, serving large or small salads, even enjoyed for sausage making and 101 more uses! Dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ - 1.5 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
ZESPROKA Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Nesting Bowls, Matte and Mirror Finish, Set of 6
Dozenegg Set of 6 Standard Weight Mixing Bowls, Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish, 0.75, 1.5, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Qt. (Mixing Bowl Set Of 6)
FamGo WSMXB-5PC Stainless-5PS Mixing Bowls, 5, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Evenu||Garden plus Home||Amazon.com||zesproka||Dave Electronics||FamGo|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4 x 6 in||3 x 4 x 6 in||6.25 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||11.02 x 11.02 x 5.12 in||3 x 4 x 6 in||3 x 6 x 4 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Choose from the selection of sizes from this set to suit your commercial or homestyle culinary needs and techniques. Mix batches of muffins, measure out a seasoning mix, fold batter, knead dough or melt chocolate for truffles on a double-broiler set-up. A set of varied sized mixing bowls always come in handy! Perfect for home or commercial kitchens, these metal mixing bowls are rugged enough to stand up to everyday use without suffering any undue damage or wear and tear. These mixing bowls are made of stainless steel and feature a flat base for exceptional balance while mixing. Not recommended to use in the oven. Do NOT microwave.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I debated separately buying a larger bowl for big salads and marinades. It's not necessary, at least for me. I originally planned to get one heavy duty bowl at restaurant supply after figuring out my ideal size for most use, but I probably won't do that either. These work!