ChefLand Set of 6 Standard Weight Mixing Bowls, Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish, 0.75, 1.5, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Qt. (Mixing Bowl Set Of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET OF 6 ESSENTIAL SIZES - 0.75, 1.5, 3, 4, 5, and 8 Quart bowls ideal for whisking, mixing, marinating and serving. Prepare a light garnish or chop a colorful, healthy salad into the bowl of your choice and enjoy a sleek transition straight from the kitchen counter to charming serving.
- COMPACT STORAGE CAPABILITY - Who has space in their cupboards for loose bowls rolling around? ChefLand makes your life that bit more simple with these six, stackable, bowls that are easy to store and organize. With a lightweight, sleek and easy to use design, these bowls really do administer a professional result.
- STYLISH YET ROBUST - Designed with durable 18/8 stainless steel construction and finished with a reflective, mirrored exterior these bowls ensure both attractive presentation and high quality strength. A flat sturdy base and curved lip will optimize function, for a safe and sturdy mix or blend. ChefLand metal mixing bowls are rugged enough to stand up to everyday use without suffering any undue damage or wear and tear. Prepare and serve your dishes with pride, pleasure and confidence... Why not?
- SUITABLE FOR ALL YOUR CULINARY, MIXING NEEDS - Mix batches of muffins, measure out a seasoning mix, fold batter, knead dough or melt chocolate for truffles on a double-broiler set-up. Versatile, enjoyable and a daily used kitchen item for all.
- PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT - Suitable for all types of cake, bread and pastry making, serving large or small salads, even enjoyed for sausage making and 101 more uses! Dishwasher safe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Choose from the selection of sizes from this set to suit your commercial or homestyle culinary needs and techniques. Mix batches of muffins, measure out a seasoning mix, fold batter, knead dough or melt chocolate for truffles on a double-broiler set-up. A set of varied sized mixing bowls always come in handy! Perfect for home or commercial kitchens, these metal mixing bowls are rugged enough to stand up to everyday use without suffering any undue damage or wear and tear. These mixing bowls are made of stainless steel and feature a flat base for exceptional balance while mixing. Not recommended to use in the oven. Do NOT microwave.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 2nd largest bowl, it's finish is pitting/ chipping off. The bottom of the bowl has 4-5 spots, where the stainless steel finish is pitting/ chipping off. I only put soup and rice in it to store since I got them. This is such a shame! I, obviously, really liked them. They were useful, easy to clean, and so handy. Now, I have to find others that won't do this. I mean, come on, I was getting these to replace my (very unhealthy) plastic bowls. But the finish degrading so quickly isn't healthier! I can't imgaine how much might have got into my food. And I only had them for just over a week! So frustrating, I really liked them. :(
The picture I took, I made little arrows to point out all the spots, as taking a shot of this bowl, is REALLY hard! I couldn't get the actual spots, the reflection wasn't allowing me to. After I hand tasked all the arrows though, I realize just how many there were! 13 chips/ pits in all. Not good, so sad!
***Update*** It has now been 3 years going on 4 years that I have had these and some have started to rust. I do not recommend putting them in the dishwasher as I don't believe they are 100% stainless steel. They didn't start to rust until I left one to soak and put another in the dishwasher. However I still love these bowls and will still use them often until they need replaced.