Harissa - Morocco
- 10 Oz. Glass Jar of this authentic Moroccan Harissa!
- Made with pride and joy from Mustapha's!
- Made mainly from Moroccan hot red chiles, red bell pepper, olive oil, a touch of tomato, oil, salt and spices.
- Serve tiny dabs of harissa as a piquant side sauce for grilled and roast meats and poultry, or use it as a general-flavor booster for stews, soups and sauces.
- The more you buy the less it costs to ship (per item basis), when it all comes from ChefShop.com. Click the link to see all we have!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Very highly recommended!
recipe, and also as a condiment on lamb and ham. It was yummy each way. It's very spicy and salty, but only
slightly hot. It peps up food without scorching your mouth, and adds an exotic flavor that you associate with
Morocco or the Middle East. Harissa adds a strong, spicy, but not hot, flavor to chicken and pork. I served it in
Morrocan Chicken for a party to rave reviews. Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best harissa- and very difficult to find. Thanks goodness we can get it here!Published 4 months ago by AH
This is hot, too hot for me but I mix it with mayo. It you like it hot go for it.Published 15 months ago by sandra sutton
The packaged arrived early, and I very pleased with the product.Published 24 months ago by Wayne H. Jackson