Chefland New 0.33oz / 10ml Empty Refillable Glass Roll On Bottles with Black Cap Perfect for Aromatherapy Perfumes Essential Oils Lip Gloss and More, Comes with A 3ml Plastic Dropper, Pack of 24
|Price:||$8.84 ($0.37 / Pack) & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SET CONTAINS - 24 roll on empty and refillable glass bottles. Constructed with specialized transparent glass for easy content recognition. Perfect for filling with perfume, essential oils or cologne. Try applying a relaxing coconut and lavender blend on your temples or forehead to help you wind down before bed, or stay on point with a dash of a mental clarity blend using rosemary, lemon and cypress.
- UNIQUE - Create samples of your personalized aromatherapy blends and custom-made scents in these adorable bottles for clients in your massage, beauty or hair salon or aromatherapy or alternative medicine practice, or to give away to friends and family.
- EASY FILL - Simply remove the roller ball lid, add a few drops of your chosen essential oils using the dropper provided and mix with a desired base oil. Select a carrier oil such as almond oil, sandalwood, myrrh or frankincense for a variety of beneficial effects and benefits. It couldn’t be easier to create your own blends!
- SLEEK AND COMFORTING - The roller ball is designed using a special type of glass for more efficient and smooth application.
- RELAX - Your 24 rollerball refill bottle package will be delivered to you in a solid box so as to do our utmost to prevent breakage.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Total Source Manufacturing|
|EAN||0764130695573 , 0719926417266|
|Item Weight||1.65 pounds|
|Number of Items||24|
|Size||24 Plain 10ml|
|UPC||764130695573 , 719926417266|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Pamper yourself and your clients by making full use of these beautiful and highly useful, glass roll-on refillable bottles. They are perfect for filling with your favorite perfume or essential oils and keeping for personal use in your purse to prevent having to take a large and delicate bottle of perfume out with you. Additionally, think commercially and encourage sales of your aromatherapy blends and personal scents by handing these adorable clear glass bottles out as samples to clients in your massage, beauty or hair salon or aromatherapy and alternative medicine practice. Enjoy the benefits of a more controlled application with a glass roller which is particularly cooling and soothing when used with essential oils. To fill the bottles simply remove the roller ball lid, add a few drops of your chosen essential oils using the provided dropper and mix with a desired carrier oil. Select almond oil, sandalwood, myrrh or frankincense for a variety of beneficial effects and benefits. Try a relaxing coconut and lavender blend to help you wind down before bed, or stay on point with a mental clarity blend using rosemary, lemon and cypress. It couldn’t be easier to create your own blends!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
They seem to be ok from what I can tell and included the droppers as stated in the description. I’m not sure how well they roll but the couple roller balls that I checked out seemed like they will be ok. My only complaint is that they arrived dirty so I’m glad that I have 4 days before my class to get them cleaned really well.
The only issue I've had with leaking was due to over tightening the cap so that the roller ball was pushed down too far allowing oil to leak through, so try not to make the same mistake as me!
Overall for my purposes these work well. I can see the more expensive options with stainless steel roller balls being worth the investment if you're making them to sell, but since I'm not looking to make a profit I'm happy with these.
I bought Mudder Fancy Craft Paper Essential Oil Bottle labels (also through Amazon) and they work perfectly and look nice on the bottles.
For a carrier oil in these I used Radha Fractionated Cocunut Oil (through Amazon, of course) which has served nicely, as well!