Chefman Electric Crepe Maker Griddle: Precise Temperature Control for Perfect Blintzes, Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and more, 12 Inch Non-Stick Grill Pan, Includes Batter Spreader & Spatula, Black
|Color||Electric Crepe Maker|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.4 x 12.97 x 3.36 inches|
|Item Weight||3.31 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EVERY BREAKFAST CRAVING: Make every morning a treat with your Chefman Electric Griddle & Crepe Maker. Serve up delicious crepes, blintzes, pancakes, eggs, and bacon quickly and easily. The 12-inch nonstick surface is ideal for feeding the whole family. This multi-functional crepe pan doubles as a griddle, perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner
- PERFECTLY PRECISE: Take control of your cooking with ease using the precise temperature control knob and convenient Ready & Power indicator light. Always know as soon as your desired temp has been reached and add safety by avoiding contact with the grill pan when the light is on. Plus, the free wooden batter spreader and bonus spatula for perfect distribution & easy crepe creation
- WEEKNIGHT DINNER DONE RIGHT: Use the multi-functional grill pan for even more creative cooking. Toast perfect tortillas for crispy quesadillas, stir fry veggies for at-home hibachi, and much more – the possibilities are endless! Then when you’re done, simply wipe the nonstick surface clean so you can cook up something delicious for every meal of the day
- CONVENIENT & EASY-CLEAN: The extra-large 12-inch cooking surface makes it easy to create restaurant-quality crepes right in your kitchen. Simply preheat, spread a thin layer of batter, and watch your crepe cook in seconds. Plus, the nonstick aluminum surface cleans as easily as it cooks. With simple wrap-around cord storage and the narrow build of the breakfast gadget, store your crepe maker anywhere
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, operates at 120 Volts, 1500 Watts. 30 Day No-Questions Asked Money-Back Policy, & 1-year hassle-free assurance provided by Chefman – We’ve got your back! – RJ33-C-V2
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy consistently easy and delicious breakfast using The Chefman Electric Griddle & Crepe Maker – every brunch lover’s dream. With multiple functionalities, you can make crepes, blintzes, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and many more breakfast delights! No more half-baked crepes or over-done pancakes. This crepe maker has a powerful 1200 Watt heating element that heats up your crepe pan quickly, while precise temperature knob makes it easy to make your breakfast exactly how you want it. Red light indicator lets you know when the crepe pan is on, while the green light indicates when the desired cooking temperature has been reached. With a large cooking area, it is easy to create restaurant-style crepes – your family and friends won’t believe it’s homemade.
Simply preheat the crepe maker, spread a thin layer of batter, and watch your crepe cook in seconds. Includes wooden batter spreader and spatula for perfect distribution, giving you precise results every time. Non-stick aluminum surface cleans as easily as it cooks and has advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability.
Not just for Crepes!
The multifunctional base can be used as a griddle too so you can breakfast all day.
Cleaning is a snap! Food will slide off with ease with a 12 inch non-stick cooking surface
With a precise control get the perfect result every time.
It's all Included
Batter spreader & spatula are included so you have everything you need to get crepeing right away.
Recipe courtesy of ClubChefman
1 ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon of dry yeast
Pinch of salt, iodized
1 cup of milk, lukewarm
3 tablespoons of heavy cream
2 eggs, large
2 tablespoons of unsalted butter or nonstick spray
Preheat the electric griddle at 350°F after batter is mixed together.
In a mixing bowl, add flour, yeast, salt and whisk together.
Separate the egg yolks and white into small bowls, make sure to keep them both you will need them.
In a separate medium mixing bowl add the milk, cream, egg yolks and whisk together.
Then add the dry mix into the wet mix slowly, while you whisk it until smooth. Let the mixture rest for about an hour.
After an hour beat the egg whites and gently whisk them into batter.
When the griddle is hot add the butter until it melts, spread butter across griddle.
Pour or spoon about ¼ cup of mix onto the griddle, creating a small circle. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Cook until the bubbles appear on the surface about 1 to 2 minutes, then flip and cook another minute.
When blini’s are done cooking remove them and top with your favorite ingredients.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am used to making smaller crepes using a crepe pan on the stove but hated that I couldn't keep an even temp so it was hit or miss.
I love that this keeps the perfect temp! No burning!!! What???
I do have to admit that it does take a little bit of practicing with the spreader. I am used to swirling a pan so developing the technique took a few tries. But guess what? They still tasted great! The spatula/tumer works great though! I never knew how much easier crepe making could be.
Even though it says to use oil or spray, I found that I didn't need to.
What else is nice is that after made crepes, I made eggs! No extra pan!
Also, clean up is super duper easy!
The crepe maker came with the crepe spreader and spatula. I used the crepe spreader and it takes a while to getting used to it but it definitely did the job. The spatula was a bit too thick on the edge that I cannot separate the crepe from the plate but it was good for flipping crepe.
In addition to using this for crepe, tried to prepare quesadillas on it too and it worked.
For cleaning, I just wipe it with paper towel with soap and water then wipe it with just paper towel and water. Then I always make sure that it is dry before storing it back in the box.
Overall, I like this crepe maker. It would have been nice if the plate can be detached so I can cook other food other than crepe and wash it thoroughly. It's almost perfect but not quite there. I would definitely recommend this item.
Top reviews from other countries