Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chefman Electric Egg Cooker/Boiler, Rapid Egg Make..." and save 31% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Chefman Electric Egg Cooker/Boiler, Rapid Egg Maker, Countertop, Hard Boil Egg Steamer and Poacher, 6 Egg Capacity With Removable Tray, Small, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE TIME: Easily boil, poach, or steam up to 6 perfect eggs in minutes, faster than stovetop method. Simply to use - just add water and plug in. This egg cooker makes perfect eggs every time, with an included measuring cup, a buzzer that signals when eggs are ready and auto shut off. Poaching tray included, whether you like your eggs hard or soft, scrambled or omelet, boiled or poached, breakfast has never been easier!'
- SERVE IN STYLE: Stylish design looks great on the counter the best-looking egg cooker you have ever seen. With a clear top, so you can see the progress and a beautiful beehive shape, this egg cooker is the center of any breakfast table conversation. No need to wait for the eggs to cool to move them after cooking. With the tray lifting tool, you can have your brunch with hot, freshly cooked eggs
- DISHWASHER SAFE PARTS: Lid, cooking and poaching trays are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. No more fighting over whose turn it is to do the dishes thanks to this versatile, convenient egg cooker
- NOT JUST FOR EGGS: Not only steam eggs to hard-boiled perfection, but use the included BPA-free bowl to poach your eggs and steam vegetables and other food items, making this egg cooker and even more versatile kitchen tool for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack time
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
|Customers keep this item: This has a 40% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Tray Lifting Tool
No need to wait for the eggs to cool to move them after cooking. With the tray lifting tool, you can have your breakfast with hot, freshly cooked eggs. Moving hot eggs has never been this easy.
Tray Lifting Tool
Clear Ventilated Lid
Poaching Bowl & Egg Holder
Chefman Electric Egg Cooker RJ24-V2.
Cook eggs to your desired wellness without the guess work
Use the piercing pin with the included measuring cup to prevent shells from cracking.
- Soft: 5-6 Mins
- Medium: 8-10 Mins
- Hard: 12-14 Mins
The Chefman Electric Egg Cooking System
It is time to make your dream breakfast meal, for every meal. Make perfectly fluffy eggs each and every time you want. The Chefman Electric Egg Cooker cooks more eggs faster and more efficiently than boiling water. With a built-in auto shut-off feature, you can cook your eggs to perfection. guaranteed.
- Cook up to 6 eggs without fat or oil.
- Measuring cup with firmness markings makes it easy to cook to desired wellness - hard, medium or soft boiled eggs.
- Piercing pin on the bottom of measuring cup prevents shells from cracking.
- Power button with an indicator light automatically shuts off when eggs are ready.
- Removable egg tray lets you boil up to 6 eggs at a time and cool the eggs under running water after cooking.
- Separate poaching tray for easy poached eggs.
Visit ClubChefman's official website for recipes!
Beautiful Poached Eggs Without the Mess
How to Poach Eggs
Poaching has never been so easy!
- Place egg cooker on a clean, dry surface
- Remove lid and cooking tray
- Fill measuring cup to the omelette/poached indicator line with colr water. Pour cold water into heating plate
- Use butter or use non-stick spray on poaching tray
- Break 1 egg into each section (Cooks up to 2 eggs)
- (This step is essential) Place cooking tray on base and place poaching tray on top of cooking tray
- Place lid on top of unit and plug in to wall outlet. Press power to star the cooking process
Compare with similar items
THE BEST WAY TO COOK EGGS
Have your eggs the way you like best without the guesswork. Cooked hard boiled or soft boiled, poached eggs or scrambled, you can now easily do it all with the Chefman Electric Egg Cooker. Decide on how you prefer your eggs, pour water into the heating plate, place the desired tray and eggs, cover, and your eggs are cooking with the push of a button. Use the piercing pin with the included measuring cup to prevent shells from cracking.
Make more eggs faster, using less energy than boiling water. Created with you in mind, this Egg Cooker will change your hectic mornings and serve your family a healthy meal. Your eggs can be garnished to your liking, too. You will find easy and clear instructions in the user guide on how to use your Egg Cooker and how to customize the settings so your eggs will be made perfectly. No need to wait for the eggs to cool to move them after cooking. With the tray lifting tool, you can have your breakfast with hot, freshly cooked eggs. Moving hot eggs has never been this easy.
The power button with an indicator light automatically shuts off when eggs are ready.
Removable egg tray lets you boil up to 6 eggs at a time and cool the eggs under running water after cooking.
Separate poaching tray for easy poached eggs.
As easy to clean and store as it is to use. No mess afterward, since the trays and measuring cup are dishwasher safe.
cETL approved with advanced safety technology that automatically senses when there is no water left and shuts off for safety and long-lasting durability, 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
Make the most of your purchase with access to Club Chefman for tailor-made recipes, tutorial videos, and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is crazy easy to use. It is so easy my daughter can use it on her own who is more addicted to eggs than I am. It comes with a poach tray, hard boiled egg tray (including a nice handle), and a measuring cup. I really only want hard boiled eggs so for that one you pretty much fill up the measuring cup and pour it on the plate which is actually a bowl. It heats the water really quickly so be careful as it gets super hot.
The unit will stop on it’s own so I just pour in the water, place my eggs, secure the lid, and press the power button. After about 10 to 15 minutes or so it stops. You should leave them in the unit for a couple of minutes after so they can finish cooking a little.
Seriously, these came out perfect and they were super easy to peel. I wish I had come across this years ago.
Choose your own level of done-ness by measuring out more or less water in the provided cup, and the eggs cook exactly the same each time. Everything you need is in the kit including a recessed pin for poking a vent hole in eggs before cooking.
Use distilled or filtered water and rinse the eggs before cooking, to keep the heating element clear of sediment and reduce your clean-up work.
We use this a few times a week so that we have fresh boiled eggs on hand for recipes and snacks.
This unit is also a bit smaller than some. Good in most ways, although means a 2 egg poaching tray rather than 3.
The one thing I have mixed feelings about is the plastic poaching tray. In general, I would probably feel more comfortable with metal. The plastic is super easy to clean though.
It is a bit hard to twist the lid off at times. Could be a bit easier with bigger handles, I think.
Nearly perfect though, especially for the price.
The Chefman egg cooker delivers everything she wanted including ability to get the eggs cooked a little soft inside or a bit harder by tweaking the settings. The device itself is pretty easy to use and wastes less water than boiling the eggs in water, it also works as advertised based on the instructions in the book supplied.
The one thing we like about this is that it also comes with some extra trays to cook eggs within the device, we use it to cook eggs over easy and it's pretty good.
While I did give this 5-star, my one small gripe is that it does not come with an internal timer which would have been great, hope they incorporate that in a newer product and I would buy that as well.
It comes with a measuring cup for the water, and the marks on the cups delineate how much water to add according to how cooked you want your eggs. It also has a cute lil omelette tray that I have yet to try!
Great price, great quality, delicious hard boiled eggs! It doesn't take up much space in my kitchen storage - so that's a plus too.
Most recent customer reviews
Now it does not cook the eggs fully when using the hard boil option.Read more