4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Chefman Electric Vacuum Sealer, Food Sealer Machine With Starter Kit, Keeps Food Fresh Up to 5x Longer, BPA Free Vacuum Sealer Roll for Packing/Storage Bags Included- BLACK (RJ45-BLACK)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keeping it fresh just got a whole lot better looking with the Chefman Vacuum SealerFOOD SAVER: Airtight vacuum seal keeps food fresh up to 5x longer; sealer bags eliminate freezer burn, reduces spillage and food waste. Includes integrated cutter and 3' x 11' roll starter pack for instant vacuum sealer bags. This sealer machine is not limited to food sealing- it can seal valuables, documents, amd more for protection from dirt and damage.
- A MUST HAVE FOR SOUS VIDE COOKING: Using food sealer bags with a vacuum sealer machine, heat is transferred more efficiently and flavor & moisture stay locked in - for delicious results!
- MICROWAVE HEATING: Prepare food in advance with food saver bags; quickly reheat vacuum-packed food in a microwave (puncture prior to heating).
- EXPERIENCE CLUB CHEFMAN: Maximize your purchase and master your kitchen with free, exclusive access to Club Chefman for a large assortment of recipes, guided tutorial videos, and more!
- PERFECT SIZE: This vacuum sealer is 15" wide to fit a larger bag and 5.5" deep for easy storage
- SAFE & SECURE WARRANTY: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, 30 Day No-Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keeping it fresh just got a whole lot better looking with the Chefman Vacuum Sealer. Save leftovers, reseal open packages, prepare whole meals in advance, or simply use it to save space – no matter what is being sealed, this versatile and convenient tool does the trick.
Fully automated one-touch operation and safety auto-shutoff just add to the ease and convenience of vacuum sealing, which also works great for Sous Vide cooking.
VACUUM SEALING IS EASY
Step 1: Cut the bag
Open the cutter in the back of the unit. Feed the roll of plastic from the bottom to the desired length. Use the cutter to cut the bag.
Step 2: Seal the bag
Put one end of the bag on top of the sealing element.Close the cover and press tightly until you hear it click in place on both sides. Press the seal button.
Step 3: Fill the bag
Place food in the bag. Make sure you do not overfill the bag to avoid juices and food spilling onto the appliance.
Step 4: Vacuum seal!
Place the open end of the bag in the groove, making sure you do not go past the groove, as this is where the vacuum sealing occurs. Very firmly press down on the top until it clicks into place on both sides. Press the Vacuum Seal button
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would give 5 stars if there was something that firmly held the bag flat before closing top but even so it works great...
Instructions are straight forward, as long as you read them and follow them you shouldnt have any issues with this vacuum sealer.
You do have to press down fairly hard to hear the click before you seal.
My only recommendation is, if you plan on sealing something that squishes, such as home made pizza pockets, be sure to freeze them first or they will flatten like pancakes haha.
Live and learn, right. :)