Chefman Electric Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Diamond Coated Sharpening Blades, To Sharpen Kitchen, Chef, Paring, Pocket and Steel Knives, Better than Sharpening Stone, Silver/Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROFESSIONAL AND SIMPLE: The Chefman Kitchen Knife Sharpener will sharpen your knife just as well as a professional. With a high-quality diamond coated system, you will get a razor-sharp blade in seconds. Let gravity and weight of the knife do the work for you while holding the knife at a 90 degree angle. No downward pressure necessary.
- QUICK & EASY: 2 step system: Step 1 - reshapes the angle, evenly sharpens and rejuvenates the edge, while Step 2 - finishes the sharpening process honing and polishing the blade, or your paring or pocket knife. This compact, light-weight and sturdy model stores easily either in the drawer or on the counter top. Knife sharpening has never been so easy!
- BUILT IN SAFETY: The automatic blade positioning guides hold the knife at the ideal angle, while heavy-duty non-slip suction cup feet keep the sharpener firmly in place during use to prevent mishaps. With this built in safety feature, you can sharpen a variety of blades: stainless steel, hard steel, ceramic, large and small pocket and folding knives, fishing, hunting and army knives.
- LOOKING SHARP & CLEAN: Forget the ineffective knife sharpening stone, this electric sharpener cleans easily and leaves you with no-mess. It collects the metal shavings, filings, or shards left behind from your knife for easy disposal; simply remove the plugs at the bottom and shake out.
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for hundreds of recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting product durability, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Chefman Electric Knife Sharpener will get you a razor-sharp blade in seconds with its diamond coated sharpening blades. The automatic blade positioning guides hold the knife in the ideal position, while heavy-duty non-slip suction cup feet keep the sharpener firmly in place during use. With its built-in safety in place, you can sharpen stainless steel, hard steel, ceramic, large and small, pocket or folding knife, fishing, hunting and army knives.
Diamond Coated Sharpening Blad
With a high-quality diamond coated system, you will get a razor-sharp blade in seconds.
Automatic Blade Positioning
Let gravity and weight of the knife do the work for you while holding the knife at a ninety degree angle. No downward pressure is necessary to acheive spectacular results.
Slice and Dice
Bring your dull knives back to life with this easy sharpening tool. Slice and dice with precision and ease.
Quick & Easy 2 Step Sharpening System
This light-weight and sturdy model is the best on the market. It stores easily either in a drawer or on your counter top. Knife sharpening has never been so simple, with a quick and easy 2 step system; step 1 reshapes the angle, sharpens and rejuvenates the edge, while step 2 finishes the sharpening process honing and polishing the blade, or your paring or pocket knife. Start the knife sharpening process by creating a precision angled edge. Slowly draw the knife towards you through both blade guide slots three times, alternating between the two slots. The knife’s cutting edge should be kept parallel to the table or countertop, except when sharpening the tip of the blade. To sharpen the tip, lift up on the knife handle slightly as the curved portion of the blade is drawn through the blade guides. When drawing the knife through the blade guides, allow approximately one second for every two inches of blade. If sharpening a knife with a 6-inch blade, you should take approximately three seconds for each passing. Complete the knife sharpening process by refining and polishing the knife. Slowly draw the knife through both blade guide slots three times, alternating between the two slots.
Compare with similar items
LINKYO Electric Knife Sharpener, Kitchen Knives Sharpening System
Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
Edgecraft 250 Hybrid Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener with Electric and Manual Sharpening for 20-degree Knives Straight and Serrated Edges 100-percent Diamond Abrasives all Stages, 3-Stage, White
Secura Electric Knife SHARPENER Best 2-Stage Sharpening System (2-year warranty)
Kruger Home Professional Electric Diamond Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Coarse and Fine with 4 Blade Guide Slots for Correct Angle, with a Non Slip Base
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chefman Direct||Motion Trend||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lafraise||Kruger Home|
|Color||Silver||Gray||Black||White/Black||Black and silver||Silver, Black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the “Bluesim Chef's Knife,Stainless Steel 7.5 inch Sharp High Carbon Steel Chef's Knife, @ $29.66”. After a few uses the knife needed too be sharpened. So I also purchased an “Honing Rod - 8 Inch Stainless Honing Steel - Professional Knife Sharpening Steel, @$16.47”. I can only assume that I am very unskilled in holding the correct angle for the knife against the sharping steel. I only made the knife duller.
So I then purchased the “Green Elephant Knife Sharpening Rod, Lightweight & Highly Durable Ceramic Honing Steel, 11 Inch, @$29.65”. Once again I was unable to achieve the desired sharping result.
I really liked the knife, as it very comfortable to hold and use in my hand, and wanted to keep it. I finally purchased the Chefman Electric Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Diamond Coated Sharpening Blades @ $24.98. I was awe struck with the results after passing the knife a mere 3 times through the machine. Following the instructions, and not putting any downward force what-so-ever on the knife, the blade is so sharp that I was able to drop a green grape from a height of 8 inches on to the blade and have sliced in two. I was able to slice a ripe tomato like it was warm butter. This is the best product I have ever purchased from Amazon. Just remember to never use any downward force on the knife too be sharpened. Just let the weight of the knife do all the work. For me this is truly a 5 Star product.
Update to this review:
I unfortunately the knife sharpener is currently on back order so I will have to wait to get a replacement. I will say that the Chefman customer service is second to none as they reached out to me immediately to help resolve my issue. I will update again once I receive my replacement. So to recap, the unit gets a 1star but chefman's customer service get a 5 star.
The machine isn't quite but it works