Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chefman Electric Smokeless Indoor Grill w/ Non-Stick Cooking Surface & Adjustable Temperature Knob from Warm to Sear for Customized BBQ Grilling, Dishwasher Safe Removable Water Tray, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.8 x 10.24 x 3.54 inches|
|Model Name||Electric Smokeless Indoor Grill w/ Non-Stick Cooking Surface & Adjustable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GRILLED FLAVOR, LESS SMOKE: This grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to brave the cold weather. To achieve that perfectly smoke-free grilling indoors, the water tray must be filled with water between the minimum and maximum line. The water instantly cools the grease that falls on it, preventing it from sticking to the tray or from smoking.
- COOKING IN THE ZONE: The temperature on this grill varies by heat zone, so you can cook anything and everything just the way you like! With an extra-large cooking surface, you can cook multiple foods at the same time for a complete meal. Control knob goes from warm to sear, which allows for cooking a variety of food; grilled veggies, burgers, steak, chicken, fish and more!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Non-stick surface ensures meals will slide off the grill and onto your plate with ease. Disassembles for easy cleaning; grill top and non-stick water tray are removable and dishwasher safe so cleanup is as easy as grilling!
- SAFETY FEATURES: No dangerous fumes, cool-touch handles and overheat auto shut-off protection offer added safety so you can cook without worry, 1120 Watts and 120 Volts.Cord Length : 33.75 inch.Wipe the grill carefully and clean with a mild detergent
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chefman Smokeless Indoor Grill
Grill your favorites, year round.
The Chefman Indoor Grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to stand in the cold. With an extra-large 150 SQ. inch cooking surface you can cook multiple foods at the same time for a complete meal.
- Temperature Control
- Dishwasher-Safe Grill Plate
- 150 SQ. Inch Cooking Surface
- Cool-Touch Handles
- Overheat Protection
Perfect for the Holidays!
Whether you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas brunch, or just having friends over for game day, this indoor grill is ideal for quickly grilling up fan favorites such as steak, sliders, or chicken wings.
Compare with similar items
The Chefman Indoor Grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to stand in the cold. With an extra-large 150 SQ. inch cooking surface you can cook multiple foods at the same time for a complete meal. Temperature control knob goes from warm to sear, for cooking a variety of food; corn, zucchini, tomatoes, burgers, steak, chicken, fish and more!
To achieve that perfectly smoke-free grilling indoors, the water tray must be filled with water between the minimum and maximum line. The water instantly cools the grease that falls on it, preventing it from sticking to the tray or from smoking. To add additional water to the tray during cooking, partially remove the tray using the handle – do not pour water directly over the grill plate. For added safety, this unit boasts cool-touch handles, and overheat auto shut-off protection. The grill disassembles so you can easily clean the grill and removable water tray by hand or in your dishwasher, making clean up as easy as grilling!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I don't see the issue that others have with the water/grease being hard to change/clean. I dumped it right out and had no problem. Threw it in the dishwasher and it's like new :)
First, the ergonomics: the temperature control knob is far too small; it is certainly not made for an adult male.
Second, the cross bars on the grill are rather too wide for what can be deemed a "grill".
Third, the catch pan underneath the heating element corroded after one use, making it relatively impossible to clean.
Fourth, I could detect any difference in heat between the three areas of the grill.
This makes sense only for those who grill rarely and do not have a place to grill outside of the house/kitchen.
1. Very Portable
2. Very easy to clean as the trays are removable
3. Water catches the oil so its not concentrated
1. Not entirely smokeless but that's being very nit picky
I'm giving it 4/5 stars because it doesn't quite have the "grill" taste. BUT, it is much healthier than frying food.
Also another thing I'll point out, it takes about an hour to cook boned chicken legs/breasts/etc. It cooks boneless meats much faster.
All and all, I think this is a good grill. And I'm happy I decided this to be one of my few amazon prime purchases. I feel like im eating healthier meats (cause I normally fry everything lol), without sacrificing flavor too much. And I got it for like $10 less on prime day. A win/win.
Another thing to point out, is the temperature sides. It's really cool how one end is really hot, the middle a little less, and the end less.
Perfect for different meats and vegetables.
We've had the grill for 2 years now and what's still slightly annoying aside from the fact that it doesn't have exact temp indicators (just lines) is that it has 3 separate temps from left to right (as per the photo), so your cooking space diminishes depending on what you want to cook. For us we mainly cook steak and burgers for a family of 4 so we have to keep shifting the meat since the middle is the hottest. I guess it would be better if we were cooking the meat with sides for 1 or 2 people so that we can take advantage of the different temperatures at the same time and finish a whole meal quicker but the "large cooking surface" is kind of misleading for that reason to me. The water pan is what makes it smokeless but carrying a tray of water to and from the sink is a balancing act and may be something to consider.
By Ron on May 31, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Cuando la compre no le tenia mucha Fe por los comentarios que leí sobre que no cocinaba bien, pero creo que es porque no consideran que tiene diferentes zonas de calor.
El único tema es que la siento un poco pequeña. Esta bien como para una o dos personas pero sin son más tendrían que ver si hay un modelo más grande o considerar comprar dos.
Les dejo unas fotos para que vean como cocina y se den una buena idea del tamaño real.
la verdad un producto altamente recomendado.