4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Lock to Prevent Spillage, 5.3 L / 5.6 Qt Hot Water Urn - RJ16-SS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EFFICIENT: 700-Watt Vacuum-Insulated Container Keeps Water Warm and One-Touch Electronic Dispenser with 5.3 Liter Hot-Water Capacity Provides Maximum Energy Efficiency.
- DURABLE: The Unit Has Stainless Steel Exterior and Interior to Ensure the Long Lasting Performance.
- RELIABLE: Automatic Shut-Off Feature Activates if the pot is empty or water has dried out. Safety Lock Feature Prevents Any Spillages.
- EXPERIENCE CLUB CHEFMAN: Includes access to Club Chefman for recipes, videos, help from a Chef, cookbooks and more!
- SAFE & SECURE 1 YEAR WARRANTY: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
New & Improved
Manual push pump for easy dispensing.
Manual pump and electronic functions can be locked to prevent accidental dispensing.
Entertain and Enjoy
With a convenient carry handle and rotating base, perfect for parties and more - one less detail to worry about.
Two auto-dispense buttons for easy, instant hot water.
Compare to similar items
This item Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Lock to Prevent Spillage, 5.3 L / 5.6 Qt Hot Water Urn - RJ16-SS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chefman Direct||Amazon.com||Elect&Small2||Appliatech||Appliatech||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black&Silver||White||Manual + Auto Dispenser||Black|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 13 x 10.6 in||11.81 x 13.39 x 9.45 in||8.1 x 12 x 12.8 in||11 x 11 x 17 in||10.8 x 11 x 17 in||11.65 x 12.83 x 9.33 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||5.3 L||N/A||4 Quarts||5 Qt.||5 Quart||4.0 Liter|
Introducing The Instant Hot Water Dispenser
Whether hosting a business meeting, catering an event, or simply upping the convenience quota of everyday life, the Chefman Instant Electric Thermal Hot Water Pot makes it easy to quickly and safely boil and dispense hot water.
Perfect for anything from tea, instant coffee, hot cocoa, instant soup, noodles, baby food, and more.
The exceptionally versatile unit can be used throughout the day for various applications. The pot's fold-down carrying handle makes it effortless to transport from the sink for filling to the buffet table or counter when entertaining guests or working in the kitchen.
The thoughtfully designed hot pot gracefully dispenses hot water from its built-in spout with a gentle press of the button. Once the mug, bowl, or other vessel has been properly filled, simply release the button to stop the flow of water.
For safety, the hot pot provides a locking lid to prevent spills if it tips over, a locking dispenser that prevents unintended dispensing, automatic shut-off if water levels get too low.
Covered by a 1-year limited warranty, as all the other Chefman products.
Top customer reviews
I had an electric counter top kettle. This has eliminated that completely. I find this to be easier and more on demand than that was.
If you need a lot of hot water, this is definitely worth the investment.
Customer service in Chefman is very poor . I contacted a Service Center with an email, they asked me to send them proof of purchase. I made it and they disappeared. I still can not replace my broken device or repair it although they state it has a year warranty.
I would recommend not to buy their products.
I was contacted by Chefman Amazon Team and the replacement was made. Thank you for resolving the issue. The new device works well, I will update the review if something happens.
Most recent customer reviews
We use the manual dispenser.Read more
After a few weeks of use we are happy with it. The water is hot.Read more
now after just 2 months of use, out of the blue stopped working, and all three...Read more