Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Loc..." and save 44% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Lock to Prevent Spillage, 3 Dispense Buttons, Auto Shutoff, Easy View Water Level, Hot Water Urn, 700 Watts and 120 Volts, 5.3 Liters, Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO DISPENSE: 3 dispense buttons for easy, instant hot water; easy one-handed dispense button under spout for filling cups, water bottles, or baby bottles, auto dispense on the control panel for quick dispensing, as well as an improved manual pump
- DURABLE & CONVENIENT: 700-Watt insulated pot keeps water warm and one-touch electronic dispenser with 5.3-liter hot-water capacity provides maximum energy efficiency, while stainless steel exterior and interior ensure long-lasting performance
- EASY VIEW WATER LEVEL: Water level gauge for easy viewing so you can see how much water you are filling the pot with, as well as see when it gets below the minimum line. Convenient carry handle lets you bring this water dispenser with you easily.
- AUTO SHUTOFF & EASY CLEAN: Automatic shut off once the pot is empty or water has dried out. The manual pump has a safety lock to prevent spilling and accidental pouring. The insert is removable for easy cleaning and should dry out fully before storing
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for hundreds of recipes, tutorial videos, and more! 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New and Improved
New and improved manual push pump and auto dispense button for easy dispensing.
WIth a wide opening lid and stainless steel removeable insert cleaning is a breeze.
Have hot water ready whenever you need, even on the go!
With sealing rubber ring and lock mode you never have to worry about spills.
Compare with similar items
Costway Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Lock to Prevent Spillage, 5-Liter LCD Water Boiler and Warmer, stainless steel Electric Kettle Hot Water Dispenser
Narita Electric Hot Water Dispenser with 3 way dispense (3.8L)
Panasonic NC-EG4000 Thermo Pot, 4 L, White
KWS WB-10 9.7L/ 41Cups Commercial Heat Insulated Water Boiler and Warmer Stainless Steel (Silver)
Zojirushi CD-LTC50-BA Commercial Water Boiler and Warmer, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.09||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||costway||Superco||Amazon.com||KitchenWare Station||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||black and metal silver||silver,black||White||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 17 x 10.6 in||9 x 12 x 16 in||11.1 x 10.9 x 15.5 in||8.5 x 11.3 x 12.8 in||11 x 14.5 x 19 in||11.88 x 9.12 x 13.12 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||PP + Iron wire drawing + stainless steel||—||Aluminum||—||Aluminum|
|Size||5.3 L/5.6 Qt Hot Water Urn||9"×12"×16"(L×W×D)||—||4.2 quarts||10L/42Cups||—|
The Instant Hot Water Dispenser
Whether hosting a business meeting, catering an event, or simply upping the convenience quota of everyday life, the Chefman Instant Electric Thermal Hot Water Pot makes it easy to quickly and safely boil and dispense hot water.
Keeps water hot throughout the day so you don’t have to wait for the kettle to boil. With a large 5.3 Liter capacity and water level gauge for easy viewing, this hot pot provides maximum efficiency for your hot water needs.
Perfect for anything from tea, instant or pour over coffee, hot cocoa, instant soup, noodles, baby food, oatmeal, and more. The exceptionally versatile water boiler can be used throughout the day for various applications. The pot's fold-down carrying handle makes it effortless to transport from the sink for filling to the buffet table or counter when entertaining guests or working in the kitchen. Convenient carry handle and rotating base makes it perfect for parties and more – one less detail to worry about.
The thoughtfully designed hot pot has two dispense button for easy, instant hot water; dispenses hot water from its built-in spout with a gentle press of the auto button, as well as an easy to dispense manual button. Once the mug, bowl, or other vessel has been properly filled, simply release the button to stop the flow of water.
For safety, the hot pot provides a locking lid to prevent spills if it tips over, a locking dispenser that prevents unintended dispensing, and automatic shut-off if water levels get too low.
cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability with 1 year warranty backed by Chefman.
Make the most of your purchase with access to Club Chefman for tailor-made recipes, tutorial videos and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This hot pot is 5.3 liters and towers over all my other appliances. My previous hot pot was a Tiger 3 L and I actually prefer the smaller size. But this is not the fault of the appliance itself. Just keep that in mind before buying.
This hot pot is much cheaper than the Tiger and I in particular got it for a great price. There is just one keep warm setting (my old Tiger had 3 temperatures) but it does have a reboil feature. On the keep warm setting, the water is on the warm to mildly hot side. However, after you hit the reboil button, the water is scalding hot.
Overall, I like it. It serves its purpose, but it is too tall. I would give it 4 1/2 stars, but I am rounding up.
My Initial one was a disaster (see below). The company was very nice and sent me a replacement unit free of charge.
This unit works perfectly. It keeps the water hot and as with both units, it dispenses water through the pump, or with the push of the electrical button. I Like this option very much, which is why I purchased it initially. This new unit does Not Reboil Frequently. It does make some very quiet cooking sound, here and there but it is quiet and does not Reboil frequently.
Reading Other peoples reviews it seems that some units have an issue with the internal button thermostat that tells the unit when to stop boiling. If yours is defective, the unit will reboil too frequently, or worse, will keep boiling all of the water out of the top back seal, thereby damaging whatever is above it.
My Advise is to get this unit, because when it works, its awesome, and priced well.
But if you buy one and yours Reboils every hour or so, Do Not Keep it, return it immediately as what happened to me below, will happen to you.
My New Unit, is in all respects, Great!
My Prior Review:
Does Not Work Well
Here are Problems that I have Had:
Problem 1 - The Unit Keeps Boiling and Reboiling Very Frequently, Much More than other type units.
Problem 2- The Rear Vent Doesn't Properly Seal and has damaged my Cabinets with Steam.
Problem 3 - The Water will at Times, Just Boil Out because the seal on the top back lets steam out.
After a few weeks of use we are happy with it. The water is hot. Insulation is good so it doesn't heat the kitchen and waste energy. It's large enough to last us and a few guests. It's just the right height so we can swing the top cabinet doors open above it.
Only time would tell as to longevity.
now after just 2 months of use, out of the blue stopped working, and all three lights keep blinking/flashing simultaneously... not sure why this is happening.
I don't like how the outside of the pot heats up when it's plugged in. Not burning hot, but still hotter than I would be comfortable with my young child accidently touching. Better insulation would make this a five-star product.
Most recent customer reviews
Dispensing water is easy both electronically and manually.Read more
If its lid can close fully after refill that will makes this product better.