Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chefman Sous Vide Immersion Circulator w/Accurate ..." and save 41% off the $100.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Chefman Sous Vide Immersion Circulator w/Accurate Temperature, Programmable Digital Touch Screen Display and Easy to Use Controls, 1100 Watts, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROFESSIONAL COOKING FOR RESTAURANT QUALITY RESULTS: The Chefman Cooker makes it easy to create restaurant quality dishes at home; it’s high quality PTC heating technology keeps water at the precise temperature needed for succulent Sous Vide results, locking in juices, flavor, and preserving the nutritional quality of food with incomparable taste and texture.
- PERFECTLY DELICIOUS RESULTS: You can now enjoy an easy cooking technique that cooks your food to perfection; precisely cooked steaks, juicy chicken, fall-off-the-bone ribs, perfectly poached eggs and vibrant veggies are just a few of the possibilities accessible with just the push of a button.
- VERSATILE & EASY TO USE: This immersion circulator features a 360 directional pump and touch screen LCD display. Built with smart sensors to monitor water level and an adjustable clamp to be used with any size container. Simply place your food in a food-grade sealed bag, vacuum-sealed or ziplock. Add seasonings or spices like herbs, butter, and garlic. For extra flavor, marinate food in fridge prior to sealing.
- RECIPE APP INCLUDED: For added convenience, download the Chefman Sous Vide App (available for Apple & Android). Make consistently delicious food with our step-by-step guided recipes, temperature guides, how-to videos, tips, and more!
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, cookbooks and more! 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Restaurant Quality At Home
Sous Vide is a method in which food is sealed in plastic, placed in water, and then gently and slowly cooked at a precise temperature. Protected from the extreme heat of an oven or flame, it results in evenly cooked beef, pork, chicken, and fish that is irresistibly tender and bursting with flavor. The Chefman Immersion Cooker makes it easier than ever to prepare dishes that are simply the best you ever had.
How To Use The Sous Vide
Step 1 : Prep and Seal
Place food in a food-grade sealed bag, vacuum-sealed or ziplock. Add seasonings or spices like herbs, butter, and garlic. For extra flavor, marinate food in fridge prior to sealing.
Step 2 : Cook your Food
Securely clip the sous vide to any deep heat-proof pot or container. Fill water level between Min and Max indicators marked on the sous vide. Connect to power, set time and temperature then immerse the sealed bag.
Step 3 : Sear and Enjoy!
Once the alarm beeps to signal the end of cooking time, finish your food by grilling, broiling or searing it in a piping-hot pan, adding a delicious caramelized texture and a more appetizing appearance. Enjoy your restaurant quality meal!
Time - 1 Hr.
Temperature - 126 F / 52 C.
WHAT IS A SOUS VIDE? Simply put, Sous Vide is an easy, stress-free method of producing 5-star restaurant quality dishes using just a pot, some water, and food in a bag. Chefman Sous Vide helps home chefs master underwater cooking with submerged circulation technology that precisely controls the water temperature, ensuring meals from steak to fish and veggies to eggs never go above the perfect internal heat level, and resulting in a succulently juicy, evenly cooked dish that is guaranteed to impress family & friends alike. Long the domain of professional chefs and serious foodies, Sous Vide is finally accessible to the everyday consumer with the Sous Vide by Chefman. The master of underwater cooking, Chefman Sous Vide’s advanced even heating technology keeps water at the precise temperature needed for succulent Sous Vide results, locking in juices, flavor, and preserving the nutritional quality of food with incomparable taste and texture. (An available app makes the experience even more simple and seamless). Perfectly cooked steaks, juicy chicken, fall-off-the-bone ribs and vibrant veggies are just a few of the possibilities accessible with just the push of a button. The Sous Vide is also known as Suvide Cooker, or Suvid Machine for the French style of cooking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, many of the most popular sous vide cookers require a connection to the internet and use of a phone app to operate. One reviewer of the popular cooker questioned the utility of this, stating that he would never use a phone app for his blender. I thought about that and then read many of the unsatisfied customer reviews of the more popular devices. Most of the complaints had to do with getting a stable internet connection and Bluetooth connection to the phone. From my perspective, I didn't want to be bothered with that. I use this sous vide as a kitchen appliance while I'm actually in the kitchen, and the idea that I would need to set its temperature and timer and any other settings with my iPhone sounded like a major hassle to me. I also saw no need to remotely check on the temperature of the water from my phone, or to remotely turn on the device from my phone. I've tested the temperature accuracy of this unit with a cooking thermometer and it keeps my water at a constant and very accurate temperature, so I now have confidence in it and feel no need to check the temp very now and then from a remote location. This Chefman device is easy to use, easy to program without any need for internet or iPhones, and simple to operate. It has just a few basic functions, so from my perspective fewer problems to be confronted with. The programmable part of the unit comes on when you plug it in (it doesn't heat up or circulate until you turn it on with the electronic start button). You easily and manually turn a wheel to set the temp. You press and hold the start button if you want to use the wheel to set the timer. That's it. You then press the start button again to start the operation (it will begin to heat and circulate the water). If you like, you can skip the timer function and just start the operation by pressing the start button once without holding it in for a few seconds. If you do use the timer function, I like the fact that the timer doesn't begin to count down until the water reaches the temp you set it for. Then the device shuts off when the set cook time has been reached.
The second reason I bought it was for the price. At under $90, it was just right; half the price of the most popular brand, but not as cheap as the off-name brands that got very few high ratings. Because of the lack of fancy functions such as internet and Bluetooth connections, it actually is a pricey unit relatively speaking, which actually gave me confidence about its quality and which I found to be a positive factor.
The biggest drawback from my perspective? The unit will beep when it starts, reaches temperature, and when the cooking is complete, but the volume level of the beep is so low, it could never be heard from another room, and just barely heard in the same room. It can be a little annoying. But it isn't much of a bother to me because I know how long I've programmed it to run, and because of the way sous vide cooking works, it really doesn't matter if you leave the food sitting in the water afterword for longer than the recipe calls for--you can't burn anything. However, because of the low volume of the beeper, I'm giving it four stars. If it didn't have this problem I'd rate it at five.
Again, you'll only be happy with it if you want to set it and forget it, and not turn it on remotely or double-check the temp from another room or some other remote location. It's a simple, basic device that works exactly as intended, with nothing newfangled that can go wrong-- which is exactly why I like it.
Most recent customer reviews
Straight out of the box, it worked as advertised.Read more