Chef'n FridgeFork Condiment Fork (Arugula and Meringue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 4.5 x 6.75 inches; 1.6 Ounces|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO ACCESS: Store this stainless steel 3-prong fork alongside your favorite jar of pickles, olives, peppers and more for easy, in the moment access. No more constantly dirtying utensils or getting your fingers wet.
- STORAGE: The secure bands (small & large) fit around the rim of nearly any jar with an attached caddy to support the fork storage.
- NO MESS: The caddy conveniently catches excess drips when not in use, allowing for a spotless refrigerator.
- FUN GADGET: Innovative and unique, the condiment fork was inspired by those sticky situations that present themselves in our fridges. Be gone drips and stickiness! Hello, clean refrigerator.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Top-rack dishwasher safe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
It’s the condiment fork you never knew you've always needed. The Chef'n FridgeFork easily attaches to any sized jar to take the hassle out of fishing for your favorite pickles, olives, jalapeños or pretty much anything that comes in a jar!
Works on All Jars
Includes small and large flexible bands that allow the FridgeFork to easily attach to any size jar.
Our tools and gadgets are designed to be powerful in their simplicity, so that you can delight in simple food prep tasks as much as in the moments around the table. Less time prepping, more time enjoying.
Remove pickles, olives, and more without the mess with the Chef'n FridgeFork Condiment Fork. This innovative condiment fork allows you to access your favorite pickles or condiments without constantly dirtying utensils or getting your fingers wet. A secure band attaches to the rim of the jar with a convenient storage holster for the stainless steel condiment fork. The caddy conveniently catches drips when not in use, allowing for a clean refrigerator. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation of Chef'n.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Stormy on May 22, 2020
Side note: I gave this product 5 stars for Value for Money bc the price had finally lowered to something reasonable (maybe $6-$7). It had been in my Saved for Later cart for over a year bc I refused to buy it at $15-$20. As much as I love it now, I still wouldn't spend $15-$20 on it. Just fyi.
By Folk Herbalist on July 14, 2018
By Angelika Long on April 27, 2021
By Mellissa on December 9, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Love that it has two alternate sized rings to wrap around the jar's rim to secure the fork to the jar. Going to buy a second one!