Chef'n QuickPit Cherry and Olive Pitter
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get rid of cherry and olive pits in seconds with this hand-held cherry pitter.
- Remove pits easily over a bowl or trash can with its one-handed operation.
- Insert a cherry or olive into the nook and pull the trigger to pop the pit out.
- With no sharp blades or parts, even kids can get involved in food preparation.
- The cherry pitter is top-rack dishwasher safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chef'n QuickPit Cherry and Olive Pitter
OXO Good Grips Cherry and Olive Pitter, Red B008FWD4HQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Length||4.7 inches||5.75 inches||8 inches||7.38 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.25 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.7 pounds||0.35 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to use and it works great. Each of my kids pit their own cherries, what could be simpler? I recommend.Published 1 month ago by Squiz101.
Loved it, what a neat idea. The whole bag of cherries were pitted in less than ten minutes with no mess (I did put the bowl in the sink). Couldn't have been easier to use.Published on August 27, 2014 by Mrs Pete
It works good. It's tough though to get larger cherries in the space provided. I bought cherries at Costco and some didn't fit and others I had to squeeze in.Published on July 18, 2014 by mer
This product does just what it's supposed to do - pit cherries. Just make sure to aim down in a bowl or sink. Does an excellent job!Published on August 18, 2013 by Julia King
This product is awful. I wish I could return it but the window has expired. I bought it and didn't try it right away because I was out of town for a while. Read morePublished on February 22, 2013 by mar_mdq