Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 241 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on June 22, 2016
I really enjoy using this as a quick way to slice up some strawberries for my morning cereal. I would recommend using smaller strawberries in this. When trying large ones I had some issues pushing the berry through the blade. This also works great for slicing mushrooms. Fairly easy cleanup. I just rinse it right after using it so nothing dries on. This way only takes few seconds. I use this product with the strawberry stem remover which I actually find very useful. No little green pieces in my berries anymore! Amazon has the price price I could find around.
on May 21, 2017
My wife and I have been on a strawberries and whipped cream kick for the last couple months. As I was cutting them the old fashioned way, I told my wife we needed to invent something to quickly and easily cut them. She did some Googling and told me someone else had beaten us to the idea. We originally bought another product (see my other reviews) which was broken upon arrival and obviously very cheaply made. We ordered this little device and it's pretty amazing! You can quickly slice up a container of strawberries in minutes!
on April 18, 2017
Great tool. Fun tool I have ordered a second one as a gift. Have found other uses for it slicing hard boiled eggs and black olives. Just love using it.. Well worth the money..
on July 15, 2011
This product is great in theory, but doesn't work very well. There's 2 main problems. First, I read the reviews saying it wasn't large enough, but I thought they were referring to those massive, gourmet strawberries that are the size of plums or small apples. They weren't - this device is too small for many of the strawberries I get every week. You have to cut them in half to fit, which results in ugly slivers that are hard to eat. Second, the blades are not sharp at all. This might be a safety or liability issue, but I wouldn't even call them blades so much as metal strips. They don't do the cutting, your hand pressure does. What this means is that you squeeze and squeeze, and when the pressure gets great enough the device pops and the strawberry is forced through the strips. The strawberries get bruised and come out very wet from being squeezed. This device requires enough pressure that I think someone with any sort of coordination or strength issue in their hands would not be able to use it. What's disappointing is that the device seems like it would work well (small size aside) if decent blades were provided. I'll use it until it breaks and then look for something different.
on July 26, 2017
What a great device for quick slicing strawberries! I'm pretty good at knife skills but this is faster then I and makes quick work of small & medium sized berries. The really large ones are a bit more difficult, you're better off cutting them in half first. I never thought having this tool was at all necessary but I've changed my mind, even my sous chef husband can actually do the honors, and that says volumes, trust me.
on May 9, 2017
The slicer works up to a point. I fine i have to cut strawberries in half or sometimes smaller before the slicer will work. I think it would work better if the blades were actually sharp. As it is, I have to exert a considerable amount of pressure to cut a moderate sixe strawberry. Also the design is such that the slicer tends to push the strawberry almost out of the slicer when you squeeze the handles.
on April 18, 2017
I love this for slicing strawberries!!! I hulled 4 quarts of strawberries for Easter and then it took me less than 5 minutes to slice them. The slices were uniform making for a prettier cheesecake. All of the mess I associate with slicing strawberries, the juices running down my arm, the stained cutting board and clean-up do not happen with this. This is my new favorite small fruit gadget and I am a gadget junkie. I would recommend to everyone:)
on June 12, 2017
I love this for slicing strawberries - The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that is my second slicer because the first one broke. It helps to grab the front with one hand as you squeeze the trigger with the other to keep the plastic from cracking.
on May 8, 2017
Best invention since sliced bread! I bought two large buckets of fresh strawberries at a farmers market and it took no time to have them sliced and diced awesome awesome product!!
on August 12, 2017
I used one a friend had and decided that it was so much easier and faster than hand slicing. Perfect for shortcake and slicing strawberries on yogurt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question