Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on April 27, 2011
These were also given as a gift, so I have limited experience with them. What I do know - the silicone is excellent quality, and has a very nice velvety texture. I have other tools from Chef'n and their silicone is far superior to most other companies because you can easily wash it (even in the dishwasher) and it doesn't stay sticky like other company's do. The thing that makes this set unique is that these tools are super flexible in the heads, much like a thin nylon tool. The spoon is still sturdy enough to stir things with and the spatulas would hold their own under eggs or crepes.

I will probably be buying an additional set of these for myself, they are different enough from my regular Chef'n tools that I think they would make nice additions to my kitchen. I do wish they weren't all green, though. Not everyone likes green.
on June 9, 2012
I bought this set of silicone spatulas almost one year ago based on the reviews, the price and the color. At first they were pretty nice. I sometimes wished one of them was a little firmer and didn't bend so much but for the most part they worked as advertised. Unfortunately, a few months in they started to crack open at the corners where the metal support inside would press against the silicone. Over time they split along that inner metal core and food/dishwater started to collect in the grooves. Ultimately they had to be thrown away and new spatulas purchased.
on May 3, 2014
The edges of the spatulas are very soft so they are very good at getting the last of batter out of a dish and will not scratch any surfaces. Inside the spatulas feel like metal--very solid and does not bend. There are no seams so they are very easy to clean. I never thought I would feel so strongly about spatulas.
on January 2, 2013
These are my favorite things to give as hostess gifts or new cooks. They can be used on any surface without scratching, won't melt with even high heat, and are flexible enough to scrape every type of bowl. It's the only utensil that goes from the jar to the bowl to the pan. I've used them daily for years and haven't had the first issue. Wonderful product!!!
on June 5, 2012
I love these tools. I use the spoon the most but all 3 have great uses. This is my first time to have a silicone spoon and was surprised that it's the spoon getting most of the attention! I also really love the spatulas for my omelets. The silicon feels great and the heft and flexibility just right for my needs.
on January 13, 2013
I loved these so much that I bought me sister a set and she loves them, too. They're so wonderful for cooking with eggs. Firm but non-abrasive on the cookware.
on September 29, 2011
This spatula set is amazing. Perfect thickness, size etc. Combo of regular spatula for baking and cooking spatula for stove top. Best all around spatula set i have ever owned.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.