Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chef'n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula)" and save 19% off the $19.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chef'n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper.
- Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping.
- Simply place ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades.
- Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container.
- Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Breeze through food preparation tasks with the beautifully designed Chef'n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula). Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper. Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping. Simply place ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades. Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container. Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Excellent chopper for hard vegetables such as onions and potatoes. If you see my two pictures with the before and after chopped onions, it took me literally 7 seconds to chop them into small pieces (I counted the seconds). I'm not an athletic person at all and I have average strong lady hands. When chopping onions manually, it would take me several minutes including the breaks to cry and wipe my eyes.
- Because I can chop onions quickly with this chopper, I don't cry anymore
- I have dishwashed every part of this chopper and it has never caused me issues. This is important for me as I also dislike manual cleaning. So I can just put all the part in the dishwasher and forget about it.
- Storage: It's a small chopper that can easily be tucked away anywhere. Or you can choose to have it stand somewhere in the counter as It looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Manual: This may or may not be a pro for you. However I have so many kitchen gadgets that require to be plugged in and I have limited plug-in points in my kitchen. Therefore it's a relief to have a product that does not require any electricity.
- While I love this chopper, it is certainly not versatile. It will not properly chop small vegetables properly. For example, I have been unlucky with chopping garlic. When it comes to garlic, I have to use my garlic press. It also does not chop wet vegetables. I once pushed my luck with a tomato and the outcome was a mess.
- The string requires some pulling which is fine for most ladies. However it might be an issue for senior people, people with arthritis or people with weaker grip etc.
- For those of you who hate to add items in your dishwasher, this chopper becomes an additional item to dishwash after every use. Or for those of you who manually clean utensils, this chopper becomes an additional item to manually clean after use. You also have to be very careful to not cut your hands when cleaning the blades.
When pulling the string for chopping, don't be afraid to pull the string about 7-10 inches away from the chopper. I have realized that the chopping is better when the string is pulled further away. However don't pull the string too fast either. I suspect that the string is not the most resistant quality and it can damage the string.
Bottomline I am very pleased with this chopper as my two main requisites were satisfied (one that quickly chops onions and one that didn't require to be plugged in). I recommend this chopper but make sure you know that this chopper is not versatile and has its pros and cons.
I hope my review was helpful.
6/2018. I've had this for 8 months now and my mom has had hers for 6. We are both very happy still. Blades are still nice and sharp and everything is working great. She is not putting the lid in her dishwasher so only time will tell if mine fails first or not.
We LOVE this thing and even take it on vacations with us