Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on August 2, 2017
Fabulous sharpener. I have had many others over the years, but this one is the best.
One issue... it works best on my professional knives, cheaper, everyday knives can be damaged if you don't
follow instructions precisely. I consider this a great product.
on July 11, 2017
Worked awesome the first time used, knives are all sharper than usual. Will see how it works on my filet knife when Salmon season starts.
on June 7, 2017
Works great and easy to use.
on March 20, 2017
It gave a great edge to my knives and even though they were incredibly dull the sharpener did not take too many passes to give them an edge.
on March 18, 2017
Its Great
We love it !
on February 19, 2017
Great sharpener, simple to use and comes with detailed instructions.
on January 28, 2017
I bought this as a gift. My friend called to tell me he absolutely LOVES it; the best sharpener he's ever had. He uses it often so his wife is happy too, as am I when I cook at their place.
on January 10, 2017
Finally have some sharp knifes
on January 7, 2017
This sharpener does what it is advertised to do, and it does it well. Follow the directions and you'll never suffer from dull knife blades again! And if you simply "hone" the blades between uses, there's no real metal removal, and the knife blade will last a LONG time! Highly recommended.
on December 27, 2016
Purchased this as a gift and fhad to return it as the boy already had one. But the one he has is this very model and he tells me that it works good.