Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Chef's Choice 830 WafflePro Heart Waffle Iron” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $70.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.67 shipping
Chef's Choice 830 WafflePro Heart Waffle Iron
|Price:||$48.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$21.17 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooks individual waffles
- Fast or deep bake settings
- Beeps when ready for batter and when waffle is finished
- Nonstick cooking surface needs no oil
- One-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Chef's Choice 830 WafflePro Heart Waffle Iron
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 11 x 16.25 in||8 x 10 x 4.5 in||12.75 x 12 x 5.25 in||8.5 x 12.1 x 3.94 in|
|Material Type||1||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick Coating||Plastic|
Waffle making has never been easier with Chef's Choice WafflePro. Engineered in Germany, the waffle maker comes equipped with a plethora of features; it can bake within 90 seconds, allows for waffle color selection, and alerts you with a beeper when baking is complete. The entire unit stores upright, and the cord can be hidden for aesthetics. Heating is consistent, which results in superior, even baking, and the included non-stick griddle is easy to clean and maintain. The waffles are shaped into five heart-shaped segments; very cute and fun to make.
9-3/4" L x 7" W x 3" H
Take the guesswork out of cooking waffles once and for all with Edgecraft's Chef's Choice WafflePro. It beeps when the waffle is ready, making it easy to never overcook or undercook another waffle again. The WafflePro has settings for "crisp exterior/moist interior" and "uniform texture," and a color control dial, as well as a cooking surface that needs no oil. Best of all, this chrome and black compact waffle maker saves space, as its cord clips neatly under the base and the whole unit stores upright. It's wonderful for busy family kitchens where you need to make waffles as fast as they can be eaten. --David Drury
Top Customer Reviews
The ready indicator has an audible beep, which is great if you are absent-minded before coffee and multi-task while making waffles, but may be annoying to some people.
Don't try to squeeze the batter with the lid, let the weight of the lid do the work. The waffles will generally adhere to the lid more than the base, but peel off very easily if pricked with a fork at the edge, with no waffle bits left on the iron.
The best part - I added too much batter and of course the batter overflowed past the nicely designed drip edge. Once the iron cooled down I ran my finger around the side of the unit and all of the overflow batter came off easily by wiping my finger over it. No scrubing required. The secret is that the overflow runs on to the plastic body. No metal to burn to and adhere to. The unit cleaned up in a heart beat... Best unit I have seen yet. In the last two months I have tried and returned both the Villaware and the Krups units prior to buying this unit. I am keeping this unit as it is the best, easy to clean, and perfect waffles every time.
1) drip tray that actually works, no need for newspaper under the waffle iron
2) select either cook through (slower) or crispy outside/soft inside (90 seconds accurate even at darker settings)
3) Brown dial - indicates not only the number but a general idea of light/medium/dark, so instead of having a different timer setting for each family member - I just have to remember their number
4) fast switching between settings - can go from the fast crispy/soft to cooked through setting rapidly
5) heats up quickly
6) LOUD buzzer - my hearing is not as a great as it could be, but I can hear this in the other room
7) non-stick is actually non-stick, no need for Pam
8) floating lid allows for big thick waffles and super skinny weight watcher ones too
9) cool to the touch when on
1) hard to switch from cooked through on dark BACK to crispy outside/soft inside on medium without too much browning - timer does not adjust for previous hotter setting - this is too much to expect from an inexpensive iron, but that is the one trouble I have had
This iron is easy to use intuitively and very easy to clean up. I would recommend it to anyone without reservation.
Unfortunately, after about 20 uses, it just stopped working. I opened the thing up and couldn't find the problem (I'm an electrical engineer). After reading another review with the same problem, I don't plan on buying another one. Too bad, because it was a great waffle maker. I just hope my next waffle maker is as fast as this one.
These waffle makers are so much better than the other units out there (I own several others), but the reliability sucks!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Differences - the B & D broke into 4 hearts instead of 5, which I think is...Read more