Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes sugar cones in about two minutes
- Cone-rolling form and recipes included
- Instant temperature recovery; color-selection control
- Nonstick waffle plates measure 7 inches in diameter
- 8-3/4-Inches wide, 3-1/4 inches high, and 10 inches deep
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
Chef's Choice 839 Krumkake Express B00006JL0Q
Bella Cucina 13468 Waffle Cone Maker B003NULY7C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick Coating||Plastic||Nonstick Coating|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
It took me two tries to get the right amount of mix to make the perfect cone. I had some of the mix slide out the sides of the machine...no problem, just wipe it off. When making your cone fold a small amount at the bottom before you begin rolling the cone; or pinch the bottom of the cone when rolling so that your ice cream will not come out at the end; or put some melted chocolate, butterscotch or caramel at the bottom and let it get hard...a tasty plug!!
The only thing I can think of that would make this one package complete is if the company would supply a rubber spatula, the towel (they mention using) or perhaps a pair of cotton gloves to help roll the cone...it is hot!! However, I really use just my hands. I get a better feel of the roller this way. And, please do not let these couple of items dissuade you from purchasing this machine. That would be terrible.Read more ›
A bit lighter than our gourmet cones, this batter makes a delicate wafer cone. Cake flour ensures the best results. If you use all-purpose flour, you may need to add a small amount of additional oil to the recipe.
Yield: About 8 cones
2 whole eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp.vegetable oil
1 cup cake flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the WaffleCone Express(tm). Start with Color Control setting of 2 1/2 to 3, but change as necessary for best results.
2. Beat the eggs and salt in a small bowl with a fork until well blended. Beat in the sugar and beat until sugar is incorporated and the eggs have lightened in color slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in the oil. Add the cake flour and stir slowly until all flour is moistened. Beat another 15 seconds to incorporate the flour and remove all lumps. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) of batter in the center of the iron. Bake for 1 minute then check for proper color. Cook and additional 5 to 10 seconds if necessary.
4. Quickly remove the waffle from the WaffleCone Express(tm) onto a clean cloth towel. If the waffle is too hot to handle with your bare hands, use the cloth to help lift and roll the waffle around the cone form. Hold the cone a few seconds to set its shape then place on a wire rack to cool.
One warning. Just like others already said, the machine does get very hot. So be very careful. Also handle the lid with care cause it can come back down if you handle it rough. And since the machine gets hot, it can become a dangerous situation.
I don't know how long this machine will last, since I just got it and I've only used it twice.
But overall I'm enjoying it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a really simple waffle iron, so not much to it: it works very well for its intended purpose. I wish the plates were removable for cleaning, but can't have everything. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Tania Laremore
Worked wonders at an ice cream party, both bowls and cones were made. The large cone will easily fit two large scoops, a smaller cone made in the center is perfect for a single... Read morePublished 17 days ago by alfred
This is the second waffle cone maker that I have purchased in the last year or so. There is a problem with the plastic clip that is intended to hold the waffle iron closed while... Read morePublished 1 month ago by SnapOuttaIt
So much fun making waffle comes!!! This is great with homemade ice cream :))Published 2 months ago by Snite
Well, I hesitated on purchasing a kitchen tool that only does ONE thing---but I am glad I purchased this. Used last night and the cones are wonderful. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ezsoaper
I bought two and noticed the latch was extremely hard to push down (I have owned and used at least 4 other of the same machines). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer