Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
|Price:||$47.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$22.96 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes sugar cones in about two minutes
- Cone-rolling form and recipes included
- Instant temperature recovery; color-selection control
- Nonstick waffle plates measure 7 inches in diameter
- 8-3/4-Inches wide, 3-1/4 inches high, and 10 inches deep
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
Chef's Choice 839 Krumkake Express B00006JL0Q
BELLA 13906 Waffle Bowl Maker, Red B00CNVTJEC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 12.3 x 3.9 in||11.7 x 12.2 x 4.1 in||8.25 x 9.3 x 5.25 in||10.67 x 10.94 x 4.49 in|
|Material Type||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick||Stainless Steel|
Top Customer Reviews
It took me two tries to get the right amount of mix to make the perfect cone. I had some of the mix slide out the sides of the machine...no problem, just wipe it off. When making your cone fold a small amount at the bottom before you begin rolling the cone; or pinch the bottom of the cone when rolling so that your ice cream will not come out at the end; or put some melted chocolate, butterscotch or caramel at the bottom and let it get hard...a tasty plug!!
The only thing I can think of that would make this one package complete is if the company would supply a rubber spatula, the towel (they mention using) or perhaps a pair of cotton gloves to help roll the cone...it is hot!! However, I really use just my hands. I get a better feel of the roller this way. And, please do not let these couple of items dissuade you from purchasing this machine. That would be terrible.Read more ›
One warning. Just like others already said, the machine does get very hot. So be very careful. Also handle the lid with care cause it can come back down if you handle it rough. And since the machine gets hot, it can become a dangerous situation.
I don't know how long this machine will last, since I just got it and I've only used it twice.
But overall I'm enjoying it.
A bit lighter than our gourmet cones, this batter makes a delicate wafer cone. Cake flour ensures the best results. If you use all-purpose flour, you may need to add a small amount of additional oil to the recipe.
Yield: About 8 cones
2 whole eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp.vegetable oil
1 cup cake flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the WaffleCone Express(tm). Start with Color Control setting of 2 1/2 to 3, but change as necessary for best results.
2. Beat the eggs and salt in a small bowl with a fork until well blended. Beat in the sugar and beat until sugar is incorporated and the eggs have lightened in color slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in the oil. Add the cake flour and stir slowly until all flour is moistened. Beat another 15 seconds to incorporate the flour and remove all lumps. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) of batter in the center of the iron. Bake for 1 minute then check for proper color. Cook and additional 5 to 10 seconds if necessary.
4. Quickly remove the waffle from the WaffleCone Express(tm) onto a clean cloth towel. If the waffle is too hot to handle with your bare hands, use the cloth to help lift and roll the waffle around the cone form. Hold the cone a few seconds to set its shape then place on a wire rack to cool.
PS: you can easily make identical tubes if you take out the handle from the cone maker :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is alot of fun. My family and I have already enjoyed having it in our kitchen. We tried it out this past holiday weekend and it made very yummy ice cream cones and rolled... Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Ash
This was a total splurge for me. Makes excellent ice cream cones everytime. Found out it's not too shabby making corn tortillas either if you add a bunch of water to your masa... Read morePublished 1 month ago by K. Fischer
Sturdy construction. Followed manual and recipes. Worked perfectly. Easy to operate. It cooks cones evenly. Cone mold is a big plus! Read morePublished 1 month ago by B B
I love this waffle maker. It is easy to use and a quick and easy cleanup.Published 1 month ago by alwayz winn
takes a little learning, but works great. Heat up fully before usingPublished 2 months ago by Scott Lindsay
Who doesn't love waffles......check this out.....put chopped onions in your waffle mix, dip in ketchup and you have awesome football snacks....sounds odd, but just try it..Published 2 months ago by Josh