Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on August 15, 2017
My knives are lethal and like new. I hadn't sharpened my Henckel blades for nearly 11 years and now they are better than new. Read the directions carefully and practice before you proceed. You will not be disappointed. Giving one as a gift. It has made my knives a pleasure to cook with again. Take a tomato out and try a slice before you sharpen. Then try to slice again after a sharpening so you get the feel of how the blade is changing. Absolutely love this product.
on August 6, 2017
Seems fine can't give a fair review since it was for s friend
on August 5, 2017
wow
on August 4, 2017
Sharpened my very dull knives. Easy to use.
on August 2, 2017
Does a great Job with my knives.
on August 1, 2017
Excellent quality. Product comes with great packaging and a really good user manual. I had no issues sharpening a drawer full of knives in various sizes and a couple of pocket knives in a matter of minutes. Awesome product. Pricey but well worth the investment.
on July 28, 2017
Great
on July 27, 2017
A++
on July 20, 2017
First electric knife sharpener I have owned & I am pleased with it. Thank you
on July 18, 2017
Does what it advertises...excellent sharpener for the money. Keeps the kitchen knives in top shape as the wife tends to misuse them at times. Works well on my hunting knives when I need to set a new edge.