Chef's INSPIRATIONS Premium V-Blade Mandoline Slicer, Cutter, Julienne and Grater. Best For Slicing Food, Fruit and Vegetables. Includes 6 Inserts, Cleaning Brush, Blade Safety Sleeve. Stainless Steel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SLASH YOUR FOOD PREPARATION TIME BY UP TO 50% & GET THE PERFECT CUT EVERY TIME. With this V-blade mandoline cutter you'll spend less time preparing food and more time enjoying it... plus the professional results will simply amaze you!
- QUICK & EASY TO USE. Cut your fruit, potatoes and vegetables quickly and easily into uniform slices or julienne with the V-blade slicer. The 6 different interchangeable inserts allow you to create professional looking slices or juliennes for different occasions. Includes 1.5mm slice, 2.5mm slice, 3.5mm slice, 3.5mm Julienne, 7mm Julienne and 1.6mm grater insert.
- BPA FREE, SAFE TO USE & EASY TO CLEAN. HAND SAFETY GUARD and PROTECTIVE BLADE SLEEVE included. Non slip design. Includes a blade caddy so you can store unused blades safely. After use simply rinse under running water to clean. Dishwasher safe. Includes FREE cleaning brush.
- MADE TO LAST. Heavy duty sturdy stainless steel frame and blades are made to last a lifetime. Forget the cheap plastic mandoline food slicers. This one will out last them all.
- BACKED BY OUR 365 DAY WARRANTY & 30 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We believe this is one of the best mandoline slicers out there so we are offering such an amazing guarantee. ** BONUS eBooks also included in the package. Ebooks are sent via email so watch out for your Amazon email in you inbox. Ebook package includes The Secrets of The Chinese Chef, Traditional Indian Recipes, Italian Recipes and Salads Recipes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your Search For The Best Mandoline Slicer Is Finally Over. Now You Can Cut Your Food Preparation Time by Up To 50 Percent With the Chef’s Inspirations Premium V-blade Stainless Steel Mandoline slicer.
The Chef’s Inspirations V blade mandoline food slicer is designed so you can quickly and easily prepare your food.
You will find the Chef’s Inspirations mandoline slicer easy to use and can cut your food preparation time by up to 50 percent. The results you’ll get are simply amazing too.
The Chef’s INSPIRATIONS V-blade mandoline slicer is designed with the cook in mind!
- Premium quality stainless steel that is strong and durable unlike other mandolin slicers made of cheap plastic. This mandoline slicer is really designed to last a lifetime.
- Ultra-sharp V-blades that will slice your food effortlessly, just like a hot knife through butter.
- Non slip rubber feet and slicing guard makes this mandoline slicer safe to use.
- Easy to clean. Simply rinse under running water after use.
- Fold away feet makes it easy to store.
What’s Included with your Chef’s INSPIRATIONS Mandoline Slicer:
- Heavy duty stainless steel mandoline base
- 6 different inserts: 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 3.5 Julienne, 7mm Julienne and 1.6mm grater insert
- Insert storage caddy for safe storage of inserts
- Slicing hand guard
- Protective blade safety sleeve
- Cleaning brush
Makes The Perfect Gift For Anyone
The Chef's Inspirations Mandoline slicer makes an ideal gift for anyone.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Smart Kitchenware||Grocery Art||Amazon.com||Smart Kitchenware||Grocery Art||GRAMERCY HOLDINGS LLC|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Steel||White||Silver||Steel||Stainless Steel, Black|
|Item Dimensions||5.1 x 5.3 x 16.5 in||5.31 x 16.46 x 2.76 in||5 x 16 x 6.37 in||2.2 x 6.5 x 16.3 in||5.91 x 16.54 x 3.15 in||3.4 x 7 x 16.7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regrettably, this turned out not to be of much advantage in the kitchen. And my biggest problem with it is something I’m sure a lot of people will actually appreciate rather than complain about, and that’s its size. This thing is ginormous. It’s just a huge contraption that takes up a lot of space and requires a lot of elbow room to operate properly. My kitchen isn’t exactly small, but as I’ve mentioned, it’s filled with stuff, and I really had to make some room to use this properly.
My next issue is with the food holder. I would think that it would have been easy enough to make this in a shape that can fit on the slicer and move down it regardless of orientation, but this one you actually have to line up to use it on the slicer. That’s fine to a point, but as you get down to the nub of the food being sliced, there’s an advantage to changing direction to get the most efficient cut, but you can’t do that without removing and reattaching the food. That’s just a pain. Also, if you aren’t paying attention and you slide the food holder while holding it in the wrong direction, get ready for some plastic-on-metal screeching and chunks of half sliced flying food. Oh, and one more thing: when slicing soft food (mushrooms, Brussels sprouts), you can only slice about three-quarters of the thing before it gets annihilated by the prongs of the holder when it runs up against the cutting blades unsecured.
Speaking of the blades, there are two separate spot welded blades that form a ‘V’ for cutting. The problem is, at the nexus of the ‘V’, there is a slight gap where food gets caught. Slicing a potato at a decent speed is no problem, sure, but slicing an onion on the fine blade? Get ready for oniony mush on the underside of the slicer. Oh, and good luck cleaning that out when you’re finished. Good thing they included a cleaning brush (which was my first indication I was in for some trouble). After the first washing, I left it to dry overnight and the next morning, I noticed a slight haze of what looks like the start of rust or corrosion around the welds. It wiped right off, but it doesn’t bode well for the longevity of the device.
When slicing solid, larger things, such as a potato or carrot, the slicer did work well. But for just about everything else, I found a knife to not only be better, but a lot faster, especially if you include clean up time. There just isn’t enough good about this slicer to make me want to use it on a regular basis. Some people are going to find this a helpful and handy device, but those of us with adequate tools (and above average skills?) can easily get by without it, which is why I can only give it a two star rating.
I bought this one for my daughter while she was living with me. She also bought a different one for me the same year for Christmas. We were both happy to get one, but I like this one much better. It just seams much sturdier. The one that I received flexes too much so it's trickier to use.
I'd previously tried one of the plastic expensive ones which was a complete failure. So glad I decided to buy this well-designed and SHARP Mandoline Slicer.
As others have noted, it is very sharp. I bought a pair of knife gloves along with this and even used them while removing the tool from the packaging. While slicing my onion and zucchini, I would have taken a slice or two off my pinkie and thumb without those gloves.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank God for the safety guard because it’s detrimental.