Chef's Knife - 8 Inch "Damascus" Steel Japanese Style Blade - From the Elite Series by A Cut Above Cutlery - Professional Quality, Super Sharp and Versatile Multipurpose Knives
|Sale:||$77.62 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$72.37 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT TOOLS = GREAT COOKING - Our knives are professional quality, with full-tang stainless steel construction. They feel like part of your arm and you'll forget they're there.
- SHARP KNIVES = SAFE KNIVES - A sharp, well balanced blade won't slip on the food it's cutting - it’s predictable, consistent and safer to use than cheap, discount-store bargain knives.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - We believe in the products we sell and we stand behind them completely. Period.
- NO RISK GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied, so if you don’t like it, we’ll give you your money back, and you can even keep the knife. Yes, really.
- WE GIVE BACK - Part of every sale we make goes to Save The Children, committed to improving the lives of kids in the US and around the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our Elite Series 8 Inch 67-Layer "Damascus" Steel Superior Quality Chef's Knife.
-Are you ready to take your cooking to the Next Level?
-Do you demand just a little more precision and accuracy in everything you do?
-Are you looking for a knife that's not only amazingly sharp but amazingly stylish?
If so, then the Elite Series from A Cut Above Cutlery was made with you in mind.
Here are just a few Key Features That Make All The Difference:
• 67 layer Damascus Steel - considered by many to be "The best of the best" when it comes to fine knives.
• Highly Durable, Incredibly Beautiful Micarta Handle.
• A level of Sharpness Unparallelled by other knives in its class.
• Incredibly Well Balanced and Light Full Tang Construction - experience the Ultimate level of Precision possible.
• Packaged in a handcrafted Bamboo Box, perfect for storage, also makes a stunning gift box.
• Includes our Universal Knife Sheath for extra protection.
--->Check out our fantastic customer reviews- people are raving about the sharp edge, great design and ease of use of their new knife!
Buy with confidence- the Elite series is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty.
-Click Buy Now, we've bought a limited introductory quantity, and you don't want to miss out! The production lead time on these is fairly long due to the complicated and exacting process that goes into making them.
Top Customer Reviews
So far the knife is working quite well. I did have to do a bit of sharpening on the blade when I first got it but I am really picky on how sharp my knives are. The damascus is nice and the knife is well balanced. The spine of the blade is nicely rounded so that it doesn't cut into your finger when doing more intense chopping and dicing.
I am incredibly picky with ergonomics and the basic handle of this knife actually works rather well. On top of this I am a big guy
(6'6") and have large hands. This knife fits well in mine.
Time will tell whether the blade holds up or not but the fact that it has a VG10 core means it should do just fine. If anything happens, I will update my review.
Update to the Review....
I have had this blade for a few weeks now. I have now cut everything from steak, to pasta with it and the blade has held up insanely well. The balance of the knife is perfect. I wasn't used to the heft of it at first but now it feels great. It gives you confidence in the construction of the knife as a whole.
2 nights ago, I prepped a stuffed pork roast for dinner and after cutting the roast for the stuffing and prepping all of the herbs etc..to stuff it with, I was still able to slice right through soft ripe tomatoes for the pasta sauce i was making. The vg10 core of this knife really is a work horse. I would very much recommend this knife to anyone who wants a good knife.
The knife is very nicely packaged in a beautiful bamboo box and comes with it's own edge guard. Usually I have to purchase an edge guard separately, so this is a nice touch.
I have quite a few Japanese style knives but these are my new favorite. They are balanced well and feel natural in your hand. I do a lot of cooking an the first one I bought has maintained it's edge very well. Usually once a month I run all my knives through the Chef'sChoice, but the 7" Santoku has kept it's edge for well over 3 months.
A little context:
I am very selective of my cooking knives and hand pick each one. (Never buy sets unless your the type that likes people to think you're a real cook by having all your knives on display in a knife block on the counter) I real chef's knives look VERY well used and are all from different manufactures.
Having cooked professionally, a lot of my knives are R.H. Forschner from before they were purchased by Victorinox and have the Forschner NSF approved Fibrox handles, so I have very few wood handled knives for sanitary reasons. So the fact that these knives have Micarta carbon fiber handles is a plus. They look like wood handles at first glance and most people will think that, but with Micarta you'll have the peace of mind that these handles will look good for years and not get damages by exposure to water, soap, grease, animal fat, fruit juice, etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But I bought this on a lightening sale.
Horrible attempt, but I like it.
I would not buy again.Read more