Chefs Knives - New with Serrated Edge - Great Addition for Your Knife Blocks - Ideal Kitchen Utility Tool for Vegetable, Seafood, Sashimi, Fillet - Japanese Classic Santoku Design - Shiny Black Mirror Finish Ceramic Blades
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra sharp and makes food preparation a breeze. Cut tomatoes without making them into juice and cube steak without shredding them.
- Light weight ergonomic design fits nicely into your hands. Stylish shiny black mirror finish that is a joy to behold and use.
- Cleans easy with a quick rinse. Stays sharp - 10 times longer than metal or stainless steel knives. Will not corrode, will not rust. Non porous and odor free, will not transfer odor or metallic taste between foods.
- Ceramic knives are the healthier choice - will not brown your fruits and vegetables. Non porous makes it germ resistant.
- Sale Price Now! Buy with confidence today! We back our ceramic knives with a 1.2 m kitchen table drop test guarantee.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your search for the best ceramic knife is finally over. When you buy miQQi Living's ceramic knife here is what you'll discover …
- ultra sharp performance that stays sharp
- cleans easy with a quick rinse, will not rust and germ resistant
- best of all, it's the healthy choice for preparing food for you and your loved ones!
BUY TODAY WITH CONFIDENCE! Ceramic knives are brittle they say? We back our ceramic knife with a 1.2 m kitchen table height drop test GUARANTEE!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I definitely recommend this knife.
My wife will gently chop with this blade, although I am not as brave with ceramic and prefer steel for chopping tasks.
It has retained its (very) sharp edge with (many times) daily use over the 3 months we have owned it. Overall, we are very happy with this purchase.
Other favorite mid-length knives: Kyocera Revolution Series 6-Inch Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver, Black Blade (ceramic) and Global G-5 - 7 inch, 18cm Vegetable Knife (steel)
Having said that, it has qualities that a steel knife does not possess. The primary quality is beauty. This thing is a pleasure to use. It's lovely and it handles wonderfully. Clean-up is easy. The fact that the knife is ceramic--and therefore liable to chip--forces you to take better care of it than you would a steel knife. I believe this forced coddling helps with the mystique that surrounds such cutlery.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Yes. Would I buy another one? Yes. But is it the culinary equivalent of a Hattori Hanzo blade? No.