Chef's Star 17 Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set with Anti-Slip Silicone Base - Includes 3 Stainless Steel Bowls with Lids,3 Interchangeable Graters,4 Measuring Cups,4 Measuring Spoons
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 mixing bowls: 1.13 L , 2.36 L , 4.35 L ( liters )( 1.2 qt , 2.5 qt , 4.6 qt ( quarts )). Made from high quality stainless steel with red colored lids, a non-slip silicone base and 3 grating attachments ( coarse grater , fine grater , slicer grater ) in stainless steel.
- 4 piece measuring cup set w/ interlocking ring in ( 1/4 cup , 1/3 cup , 1/2 cup , 1 cup) measurements.
- 4 piece measuring spoon set w/ interlocking ring in ( 1/4 tsp , 1/2 tsp , 1 tsp, 1 tbsp ) measurements.
- Perfect for whisking eggs, cake mixtures, and much more. The large bowl has a hole for stick / hand blender / electric hand mixer without making a mess and attachable graters to make your cooking life that much easier!
- The bowls are easily stackable ( nesting ) to save space and are dishwasher safe (without the lids).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Chef's Star Professional 17 Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
Looking for ease of use and tremendous functionality in your everyday cooking life? Look no further than Chef's Star! Our stylish 17 Piece Professional Stainless Steel Bowl Set will become a staple in your kitchen.
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- 3 different sized mixing bowls with lids: 1.13 L , 2.36 L , 4.35 L (liters)(1.2 qt , 2.5 qt , 4.6 qt (quarts)). Great for any job in the kitchen, big or small!
- Bowls have a non slip silicone base: No more making a mess when your bowl moves around while you're mixing!
- Large bowl has a hole for using an stick / hand blender / electric hand mixer without splash back! Also includes a cap so the hole can be covered for food storage
- The bowls are easily stackable to save space and are dishwasher safe (without the lids).
- 3 grating attachments: Your set comes with a coarse grater , fine grater , and a slicer grater to use on the large bowl to make your life that much easier!
- 4 piece stainless steel measuring cup set: (1/4 cup , 1/3 cup , 1/2 cup , 1 cup)
- 4 piece measuring spoon set: (1/4 tsp , 1/2 tsp , 1 tsp, 1 tbsp)
- Measuring spoons and cups are held together with an interlocking storage ring.
Top Customer Reviews
I saw that the box was slightly beat up. There was the little amount of protection in the box, so maybe it was just damaged in shipping. The handle of the largest lid was completely bent and seemed very worn at the end. In addition to this, the middle lid had some type of residue on it. Once smudging the residue off I noticed that there were a ton of scratches on it. The other lids didn't have as bad of a problem with that, but I felt like they had sent me a used set.
I saw that the hole around largest lid (for the graters) was not cut well and is ragged. The silicon bases around the bowls have scratches and dirt on them (straight from the box). There is also a noticeable dent in the smallest bowl. Lastly, the lid for the middle bowl does not stay on the bowl (the other lids fit fine). The grater and measuring cups/spoons were packed up and seemed like they were new.
In conclusion, these bowls did not match my expectation. If you’re looking for a high quality, professional set I would recommend a different product. I did receive this product at a discount for a fair and unbiased review.
The poor workmanship was obvious as soon as I opened the set. The lids - which turned out to be plastic and not silicone like the bottoms of the bowls - were not trimmed completely so there were still extra plastic hanging off them (see first photo). The stainless steel bowls have many light scores on them, and they are on the mirror finish portion of the bowls (second photo). The large bowl also has several light scratches on it (third photo). Granted, these are cosmetic issues. With some effort I can trim the lids myself, and within a few weeks of regular use I probably wouldn't remember or care about the light scores and scratches on the bowls. Still it does not make me happy that a brand new product has so many cosmetic issues.
Other problems are more substantial. The measuring spoons look cheap (fourth photo) because where the spoons taper to form the handles, the steel is not forged smoothly, which shows as irregular shape and dents on the rim. The biggest problem is the plastic lid on the large bowl. Because it has a hole in the middle for the grater inserts, the manufacturer reinforced it and made it very rigid. That sounds good, except that it is extremely difficult to lift the lid off the bowl because there is no give to the plastic rim. When not using a grater insert, there is a plastic cover to plug into the hole. It is very loose and will fall off if you tip the lid.
I have not decided whether to return the set or not. From a distance they do look quite handsome, and I still think I can find many uses for the bowls in mixing, marinating, etc.Read more ›
Upon opening the package, I noticed a strong chemical smell immediately and continued inspecting everything. All contents are nested inside the largest bowl so I needed to remove the accompanying lid first to get to the other items. I had to lift the bowl to my chest and use quite a bit of strength to maneuver the lid off finally. (I'm a 37 year old woman). I would've gladly spent a bit more money to have lids with some flexibility that work well.
The measuring spoons and cups are pretty basic at this price point. I prefer sets that are curved and feel a bit more smooth at the edges.
The bowls themselves are lightweight stainless steel and look nice. The silicone base on these bowls is a great feature.
I love the three different grating discs that can be inserted into the middle of the lids. (If only the manufacturer would improve the quality of the lids).
Overall, this set is a good basic set of mixing bowls.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
tops don't stay tight. the bowls are top notch. Buy it for the bowls not the novilty other stuff.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Received these as a wedding gift. My wife was super excited. The bowls are nice. Sturdy & non slip works great. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Brian Hester
Great value and a quality product. I love being able to grate right into the bowl. Wish they were larger, but I really like them.Published 14 days ago by Betty Louise Elder
The tea/table spoons appear to be very cheap they came chipped along the edges. But if you don't mind that then they are just fine. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Sinaed Green
They look good and seem well made. They are quite thin and the lids wedge in, so they don't really lock in place.Published 19 days ago by Brian G Lovik