Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on February 2, 2014
After years of having "Drink more water" on my goal list I am finally doing it. Trouble is that I don't like water. I do like sugary drinks but wanted to be healthy so I would try to gag down water. I bought this with the idea that I would add a little sugar to the infusion and it would still be better for me than soda. BUT I discovered lemon infused water is something I do like! Finally, success.

This is working for my husband as well. I also immediately ordered a pitcher for my Mom and she loves it as well.

About the core floating: Just fill the column with water when you change out the fruit. The lid floats because it contains a sealed column of air. I like to fill it with warm water. That increases the amount the fluid circulates which makes the infusion stronger more quickly.

I selected thus pitcher because it can also do iced coffee although I haven't tried that yet.
on April 10, 2015
Stained and unable to remove from inside within days of first use. Very loose lid that comes off when pouring unless you hold it on. Not tightly or it gets stuck as it was when I received it. I was not happy with it and gave it away to a friend who was advised of my thoughts and decided she would be able to bleach stain.
on April 30, 2015
This is not working as I expected. The top does not close because the inside unit wants out of the pitcher.
on June 27, 2014
Mostly bought this for $12, because we wanted an inexpensive fruit infusion pitcher. The infusion bulb was very small and barely held one lemon. The lid did not lock, knocked it over twice in the fridge, with the expected mess to clean up. Finally, dropped it when it was empty, it cracked and that was the end of it. Replaced with a Teava set, two pitchers, with both tea and a large fruit infusor for $25. My advice is to spend the extra money on something similar.
on May 12, 2014
Not practical as a fruit "infuser" as the ball is too small to hold much (barely holds 2 very small lemons)but if you just want to add some lemon to ice tea for some flavor, it would be suitable for that. I tipped the ice holder over on my counter as I was filling it and it broke, not very good plastic either.
on April 4, 2015
Cheaply made, and doesn't chill like it should.
on March 8, 2014
Love it because it gives a great taste to the club soda I buy. Just chop the fruit and throw it in the pitcher and no worries of fruit floating around.
on April 15, 2014
I don't like water but I know it is good for me so I am trying to drink more of it so I bought this pitcher. I have actually found myself craving water after making different flavors with this pitcher. My favorite so far is cherry mint water. If anyone is having trouble drinking water give this pitcher and infusing a try.
on January 5, 2015
Love it makes great infused water
on August 2, 2015
Very poor design. The lid will not stay on. I would return it but didn't keep the box. Only gave one star because I had to. Zero stars. Do not buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.