Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 2, 2014
After years of having "Drink more water" on my goal list I am finally doing it. Trouble is that I don't like water. I do like sugary drinks but wanted to be healthy so I would try to gag down water. I bought this with the idea that I would add a little sugar to the infusion and it would still be better for me than soda. BUT I discovered lemon infused water is something I do like! Finally, success.

This is working for my husband as well. I also immediately ordered a pitcher for my Mom and she loves it as well.

About the core floating: Just fill the column with water when you change out the fruit. The lid floats because it contains a sealed column of air. I like to fill it with warm water. That increases the amount the fluid circulates which makes the infusion stronger more quickly.

I selected thus pitcher because it can also do iced coffee although I haven't tried that yet.
on March 8, 2014
Love it because it gives a great taste to the club soda I buy. Just chop the fruit and throw it in the pitcher and no worries of fruit floating around.
on April 10, 2015
Stained and unable to remove from inside within days of first use. Very loose lid that comes off when pouring unless you hold it on. Not tightly or it gets stuck as it was when I received it. I was not happy with it and gave it away to a friend who was advised of my thoughts and decided she would be able to bleach stain.
on September 10, 2016
This pitcher would be better if there was a way to have the lid stay down without having to weight it down.
on June 19, 2015
This is nice and functional, but the lid does not fit as well as expected. Clean carefully as it will scratch. I wish now that I had bought a glass one.
on June 27, 2014
Mostly bought this for $12, because we wanted an inexpensive fruit infusion pitcher. The infusion bulb was very small and barely held one lemon. The lid did not lock, knocked it over twice in the fridge, with the expected mess to clean up. Finally, dropped it when it was empty, it cracked and that was the end of it. Replaced with a Teava set, two pitchers, with both tea and a large fruit infusor for $25. My advice is to spend the extra money on something similar.
on April 28, 2014
Simply concept but amazing to make your own lemonade/limeade. Don't forget to fill the "stem" [for lack of a better word] with either water or ice cubes as the lid won't close otherwise. Use it daily and am smitten.
on December 29, 2015
Came broken no resukt. Just a refund....waste of time to even order.
on May 12, 2014
Not practical as a fruit "infuser" as the ball is too small to hold much (barely holds 2 very small lemons)but if you just want to add some lemon to ice tea for some flavor, it would be suitable for that. I tipped the ice holder over on my counter as I was filling it and it broke, not very good plastic either.
on April 30, 2015
This is not working as I expected. The top does not close because the inside unit wants out of the pitcher.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.