Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chef'sChoice 120 Diamond Hone Pro EdgeSelect Elect..." and save 33% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Chef’sChoice 120 Diamond Hone Pro EdgeSelect Electric Knife Sharpener for 20-degree Edges 100-percent Diamond Abrasives Stropping Precision Guides for Straight and Serrated Edges, 3-Stage, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three-stage precision sharpening
- Works for gourmet chef's knives, butcher knives, sporting knives, serrated knives
- 100 percent diamond abrasive will never detemper
- Unique Trizor-Plus edge provides greater sharpness and durability
- Three-year household warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- EdgeCraft Corporation was established in 1985 with a very specific mission; to create the world’s best knife sharpener. Our first sharpener became an immediate success, acclaimed world- wide for performance and quality. Today we have a full array of sharpeners —electrics, manuals, hybrids and specialty—and a continuing determination to offer only the world’s best products
Chef’sChoice Diamond Hone EdgeSelect Knife Sharpener Model 120
The Chef'sChoice Diamond Hone EdgeSelect Knife Sharpener Model 120 delivers fast, foolproof results and highly durable edges for straight edge and serrated 20° knives.
- 3-Stage sharpener with precision angle control
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1 and 2
- Unique stropping and polishing Stage 3 for hairsplitting sharpness
- EdgeSelect features allows choice of optimum edges for gourmet, butcher, sporting and serrated knives
This lightning fast professional home sharpener creates, in seconds, the novel Trizor-Plus edge which can be customized to suit each cutting task! It sharpens straight-edge and serrated knives and is so easy to use, anyone can put astonishingly sharp, long-lasting edges on knives in seconds.
You can select extremely sharp hair-splitting edges that slide smoothly and effortlessly through delicate foods like smoked salmon and prosciutto or alternately, edges with varying amounts of 'bite' for more demanding jobs, like cutting tough fibrous foods and meats. 100% fine diamond-coated conical disks in Stage 1 and Stage 2 form the first and second bevels of a durable, arch-shaped edge.
In Stage 3, a revolutionary flexible stropping disk creates an ultrasharp polished third bevel and cutting tip while polishing the first two bevels to form sharp cutting flutes that enhance the cutting action on both sides of the edge. Built-in high-precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate guesswork and ensure hair-splitting sharpness time after time.
It’s ruggedly built and backed by a limited 3-year warranty. The unit is compact (approximately 10” long x 4” x 4”). Resilient elastomer feet hold the unit securely to the work surface. The Chef’sChoice Diamond Hone EdgeSelect Plus Model 120 requires no sharpening oils or liquids. Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Knife Sharpener||Knife Sharpener Brushed Metal||White||White/Black||Platinum|
It incorporates conical 100% diamond coated disks in Stages 1 and 2 and a revolutionary stropping/polishing disk in Stage 3. In just seconds, an edge of unprecedented sharpness and durability is obtained on fine edge (straight edge) and serrated knives. The flawless, highly polished fine edge can be customized to suit the cutting task. High precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate all guesswork.
It may seem like a contradiction, but sharp knives are the safest. With a clean edge, a knife is more predictable and easier to control. If you've purchased a top-of-the-line knife, maintaining the quality of the blade ensures maximum value from your investment. This Chef's Choice knife sharpener performs professional-quality sharpening on any knife, from gourmet knives to hunting knives--even serrated knives can be sharpened with this machine. For top-quality edges, there are two sharpening and honing stages, which use 100 percent diamond abrasives, and a final polishing stage. Each stage uses precision angle guides to create a unique Trizor-Plus edge for maximum sharpness and durability, while a magnetic pad collects residue so the machine is easy to clean and maintain. While a sharp knife is indeed a safe knife, it's wise to use caution with your newly sharpened knives, as they'll be sharper than you expect.
From the Manufacturer
|For all fine-edge knives, and even serrated knives (as demonstrated in the image), the Chef's Choice 120 three-stage diamond hone professional sharpener lets you select the edge to match the need. It allows you to enjoy incredibly sharp edges that stay sharp longer for all knives. And the Chef's Choice 120 is easy to use and lightning fast.|
|For Gourmet Knives |
For Butcher-Type Knives
For Sporting/Hunting Knives
For Serrated Knives
The Three Stages
Use for excessively dull or damaged knives or for maximum edge "bite." Diamond abrasives create first facet.
Use for routine sharpening. Finer-grit diamonds create a second bevel.
Patented material creates third micro bevel, and polished micro-flute cutters along the super-sharp edge.
- For straight-edge and serrated blades
- Leaves incredibly sharp edges--better than razor sharp
- Leaves durable, longer-lasting edges
- Unbelievably fast
- EdgeSelect with Trizor-Plus system provides optimum edges for gourmet, butcher, sporting, and serrated knives
- 100 percent diamond abrasive--guaranteed to never detemper
- Totally safe for quality knives
- Three-stage sharpening procedure covers all knife needs
- Unique stropping and polishing stage
- Three-year household warranty
- Measures 9-3/4 inches by 4 inches by 4-1/4 inches
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read and understand what the instructions are telling you before you start and you should be happy with the sharpener.
Even the Zylco which are truly 45 years old are as sharp as the day we bought them. A 40 year old Henckle hollow ground carving knife just sliced through a standing rib roast like it was butter. [For what we paid for the roast, it should have.]
Even steak knives have been brought back to life.
A not so secret secret is that we used Stage 2 on a serrated knife. It was the only way it would ever be sharp again. If Microsoft had made this sharpener, it would have calld it "an illegal practice," but it was either give that a shot or throw the knife away. It worked, and worked well. It's a bread knife that can now slice through bread in 1/4" slices with no effort or tearing.
I cannot vouch for the two stage sharpener, but you have to remember that it was the first generation sharpener. But I can heartily recommend the 120 3-Stage.
Most recent customer reviews
We love ours and use it all the time.