Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 shipping
+ $9.05 shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Chef'sChoice 680 Cordless Electric Glass Kettle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1500-watt cordless glass teakettle quickly boils up to 1-3/4 quarts of water
- Concealed heating element eliminates build-up of mineral deposits
- Automatic shut-off, boil-dry safety protection and secure locking lid
- Brushed stainless steel housing; water-level gauge; cord storage, ergonomic handle
- Measures 9 by 7-1/2 by 10-Inch; 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
EdgeCraft Corporation was established in 1985 with a very specific mission; to create the world’s best knife sharpener. Our first sharpener became an immediate success, acclaimed world- wide for performance and quality. Today we have a full array of sharpeners electrics, manuals, hybrids and specialty and a continuing determination to offer only the world’s best products.
Chef’s Choice International Cordless Electric Glass Kettle Model 680
This elegant and efficient glass kettle is perfectly-shaped for quick and easy pouring. Beautifully crafted from heat resistant glass and brushed stainless steel, it’s both stylish and functional:
- Advanced design: concealed heating element is never in contact with the water, no buildup of mineral deposits
- Handsomely crafted, glass and brushed stainless construction
- 360º cordless kettle lifts from corded base for easy filling, pouring and service
- 1500 watts of power: boils water faster than stove or microwave oven
- Generous capacity: 1 1/2 quarts (1.5 liters)
- Automatically shuts off when water boils
- Boil-dry safety shutoff protection
- Water level gauge, convenient for right or left hand use
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Convenient push button, single hand lid opening
- Illuminated on-off switch
- Cord stores neatly in base; adjusts to desired length
Enjoy the convenience of quickly boiled water for all your cooking needs! Providing a visual delight while boiling water, this stylish and efficient new glass kettle is beautifully-crafted from heat resistant glass and brushed stainless steel.
Featuring a concealed heating element that efficiently delivers 1500 watts of power, the Chef’sChoice Cordless Electric Glass Kettle Model 680 is an energy-saver that will boil water faster than a stove or microwave oven.
It’s the perfect addition to the busy kitchen for quickly making hot beverages, cereals, instant soup, blanching vegetables and so much more. The kettle’s contemporary cordless design, comfortable ergonomic handle and convenient single hand, push button lid opening allows the kettle to lift from its base for easy filling and pouring.
The Model 680 is a large capacity kettle that holds up to 1½ quarts (1.5 liters) of water yet needs minimal counter space with its small footprint and compact design. Advanced features include automatic shut-off when water boils and boil-dry shutoff protection.
The water level gauge, located adjacent to the handle, is ideal for right or left hand use. Additional features include an illuminated on-off switch; a cool touch bottom and a cord that stores neatly in its base and adjusts to the desired length.
Chef's Choice 680 Cordless Electric Glass Kettle saves time and is effortless. Advanced design, the heating element is concealed so water will never come in contact, eliminating any build up. Made of brushed stainless steel and glass, the kettle has 1500 watts of power. The Chef's Choice 680 Cordless Electric Glass Kettle holds 1.7 liters or 1-3/4 quarts of water and boils water faster than the microwave or stovetop. The 360 degree Chef's Choice 680 Cordless Electric Glass Kettle lifts from the corded base for easy filling, pouring and serving. There's an automatic shut off and a boil dry safety protection along with a convenient water level gauge built into the handle. The cord wraps neatly into the base for easy storage. It has a 1 year limited household warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the 680 is the same as Chef's Choice is known to be. It's a bit more expensive than the others. It is also a little heavier than the 677 and 681 models. I suppose they continue to upgrade their product line based on consumer wants. But, like the 677 and 681, the 1500-watt kettle boils water fast! I am very pleased with this product.
Starts bubbling within 30 seconds on being turned on and brings 30 oz of cold tap water to a rolling boil in just over 2 minutes. Boils the 50 oz. maximum volume of cold tap water in about 5 minutes. Pours beautifully. No spills or slop. Well balanced. Easy to read volume gauge. When the lid release button is pushed, the lid locks in the open position making filling easy. The lid also 'locks' shut.
The cord isn't actually retractable, but can be shortened or coiled up under the base. The only feature this kettle lacks that some avid tea drinkers might like is a temperature control. The only feature this kettle lacks that I would like is an audible signal that the unit has turned off.
So far, so good as I attempt to eliminate plastics from all of my utensils, food storage and processing. I'm very much hoping this product endures well.
Most recent customer reviews
Or please send me a new kettle ...very disapoined.