Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 18, 2017
Perfect
on April 18, 2017
works great
on November 19, 2011
Just received this sharpener today. Read the directions and then sharpened every knife in the house. WOW! It was easy and fast and they are now as sharp as they ever were when they were new. It was almost too easy. Don't hesitate, just get it.
on March 2, 2010
I've have my Wusthof knives for about a year and they were getting more and more difficult to keep sharp by steeling. I used the three step process with this sharpener and they are as sharp as new. I also sharpened some older knives which I had given up on and they are usable now too. Keep this sharpener on the counter to use as a steel. It seems to do a much better job than the handheld ones.
on January 16, 2013
this has been a good buy for me because I work in the food indusrty and need sharp knives ,this electric sharpener works great and the honing disk and ceramic disks is all you need to keep them sharp.I use the other wheels to do older knives and take off more steel. take your time when sharpening and go at a slow and steady pace to maximize the sharpening.
on March 17, 2013
Best electric sharpener I've ever used. A very good explanation of how to use it is included. Love the stropping feature!
on July 28, 2011
I love this knife sharpener! It helps keep my knives with a great edge, and since I do lots of slicing, cutting, de-boning, paring and chopping in my kitchen on a daily basis it really helps to have knives in good shape. So much easier and quicker than using the hand held sharpeners. this is a must have for a busy kitchen.
on March 5, 2011
Have tried several sharpeners. This ones works and is easy to use. I have razor sharp knives and it only took a few minutes.
on April 10, 2015
I'm sure this is an excellent product, once you master the technique of sharpening your knives. I would suggest that you start on a couple throw away knives first, then work on your expensive knives. It is easy to remove steel, even when you're not pressing hard.
It does appear to be well made. I would imagine it will give you many years of good performance.
on November 14, 2012
This unit just gets a fine edge on the knives. You still have to work them with a stone to get the razor sharp edge that will last a long time. But it is convenient and does save some time!!