Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Chef'sChoice Professional Electric Knife Sharpening Station for Straight and Serrated Knives Diamond Abrasives and Precision Angle Guides, 3-Stage, Silver
|List Price:||$180.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.05 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 6 x 6.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in precision angle guides in all three stages eliminate guesswork and produce consistently sharp edges every time.
- Professional sharpening, Steeling, or stropping for all types of 20-degree class knives.
- Sharpen both straight edge and serrated knives including kitchen, household, sports and pocket knives.
- Electric 3-Stage sharpener with 100-percent diamonds in stage 1, super-hardened sharpening steel in stage 2 and flexible stropping disks in stage 3.
- Optimum edge customized for every cutting task.
- Stabilizing rubber feet hold the unit securely to the work surface.
- Single on/off button. 3 year limited Manufacturer's Coverage.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
No Experience Necessary Or Skill Required! Sharpen, Steel and Strop your 20 degree class knives like a PRO with the Chef’sChoice Model 130 professional sharpening station.
Protect Your Investment
Since all knives dull with use, it's important to protect your cutlery investments with the right maintenance tools. A knife's long-term performance depends on how it is resharpened.
Knives made of the finest steel will hold an edge longer, but even the best of knives dull with use- and the initial factory edge only lasts for the first few days or weeks of use.
Than for more than 99% of a knife's useful life, it's edge performance depends on how it is resharpened. Replicating the initial factory edge is not particularly relevant, especially since today's modern sharpeners can apply a better factory edge on every knife.
Why Chef'sChoice Sharpeners?
- For professional sharpening, steeling or stropping; all types of 20 degree class knives
- Sharpens both straight edge and serrated knives
- Re-sharpens all types of knives—kitchen, household, Santoku, sports and pocket knives.
|Description||Professional Sharpening Station||Trizor XV Sharpener||Diamond Hone EdgeSelect Knife Sharpener||Diamond Hone Sharpener for 15° Knives||Diamond Hone AngleSelect Sharpener|
|Knife Angle||20-Degree||15-Degree||20-Degree||15-Degree||15-Degree & 20-Degree|
|Sharpening Element||100% Diamond Abrasives||100% Diamond Abrasives||100% Diamond Abrasives||100% Diamond Abrasives||100% Diamond Abrasives|
|Number of Bevels||Double & Triple Bevel, Single Sides, Steeled Edge||Double-Bevel, Single-Sided||Triple Bevel, Single Sided||Double Bevel, Single Sided||Double Bevel, Single Sided|
|Types of Knives||Chef's Knives, Bread Knives, Hunting Knives, Filet Knives, Pocket Knives, Serrated Knives||Chef's Knives, Santoku Knives, Bread Knives, Hunting Knives, Filet Knives, Pocket Knives, Serrated Knives||Chef's Knives, Bread Knives, Hunting Knives, Filet Knives, Pocket Knives, Serrated Knives||Asian-Style knives, Chinese Style Cleavers, Japanese Blades, Eurppean/American Style Knives||Chef's Knives, Santoku Knives, Bread knives, Hunting Knives, Filet Knives, Pocket Knives, Serrated Knives|
|Coverage||Three-Year Limited||Three-Year Limited||Three-Year Limited||One-Year Limited||Three-Year Limited|
Compare with similar items
Coddle your cutlery with, the Chef’sChoice professional sharpening station 130. It offers the serious cook, professional chef, or knife connoisseur “edge versatility” with a 3-stage sharpening system that features our renowned sharpening and stropping stages as well as the world’s most advanced steeling process. Built-in precision angle guides in all three stages eliminate guesswork and produce consistently sharp edges every time. The Chef’sChoice professional sharpening station 130 eliminates the clutter of ineffective sharpening gadgets and provides in one compact appliance, The ultimate versatility of choosing the preferred edge for any cutting task. With the Chef’sChoice sharpening station you can do it all, Simply with the push of a single on/off button. And the astonishingly sharp, long-lasting edge is better than factory sharp, no matter which type of edge you choose. No experience necessary or skill required!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a fairly large, high-end knife collection, and I have always used a whet stone to sharpen each knife. With all the cooking I do, knife sharpening became too time consuming.
Today when the sharpener arrived, I put it through its paces -- from standard 8-inch chef's knives, to long, serrated carving knives, and even to a cheap hand-made kit knife. To a one, the knives are sharper than new -- they are razor sharp. As I write my review, I can attest to this because I accidentally cut a finger while hand washing a knife that I had just sharpened, and it is now wrapped in a bandage. (You know a blade is sharp when you cut yourself and don't realize it until you see the tell-tale oozing blood in the dishwater!)
My recommendations: Read the manual beginning to end. Read it again. Follow the instructions. It is not rocket science. This sharpener is absolutely worth the price.
You sharpen your blades by using alternating swipes for each side of the sharpening station (two slots per station) for dual edged blades, or just use the single appropriate side for single edge blades. Most people will use the "coarse" station followed by the finishing station, or just the finishing station alone.
I've used this unit on chef's knives, pocket knives, hunting knives, paring knives, etc. All come out spectacularly sharp, very quickly, and with no real skill required. After sharpening my kitchen knives, a visiting friend (who was cooking dinner for us), remarked "my God, did you get these professionally sharpened? They are soo sharp!".
I love this unit. It is well worth the money. No need for all sorts of different sharpening systems.