Chef's Choice 8520000 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker (Renewed), 2-Square, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced non-stick waffle maker makes two waffles in 2 minutes or less
- Unique floating hinge to ensure uniform thickness and even baking throughout
- A convenient, easy open latching handle combined with a built-in cord storage compartment allows this waffle maker to be efficiently stored in a space-saving upright position
- 1-Year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
EdgeCraft Corporation was established in 1985 with a very specific mission; to create one of the world’s best knife sharpeners. Our first sharpener became an immediate success, acclaimed world- wide for performance and quality. Today we have a full array of sharpeners —electrics, manuals, hybrids and specialty—and a continuing determination to offer one of the world’s best products.
Chef’sChoice Classic WafflePro Model 852
Make more waffles faster!:
- 2 waffles in less than 2 minutes!
- Superior, non-stick, easy release coating
- Quick and easy clean up
- Consistent even heat with adjustable baking control
- Instant temperature recovery—always ready to bake
- Floating hinge for uniform thickness
- Convenient, easy open latching handle
- Space saving, upright storage
- Heating indicator light
- 900 watts
The best waffles not only taste great but are served up quickly and easily in your own kitchen. Chef’s Choice new Classic WafflePro Model 852 bakes two delicious homemade waffles in just two minutes or less! Enjoy the fresh taste and delicious aroma of these beautiful homemade waffles that are sure to delight even the most discerning palates of children and adults!
The Chef’s Choice Waffle Pro Model 852 is the ideal waffle iron and can be used for homemade or quick mix batters. It features a superior, non-stick easy release coating and it’s consistent, even heating guarantees beautiful waffles uniformly cooked inside and out for the perfect tasty treat. The WafflePro Model 852 quickly recovers its temperature so it’s always ready to bake and feed even the biggest appetites.
The top waffle plate is attached with a floating hinge to ensure uniform thickness and even baking. A convenient, easy open latching handle combined with a built-in cord storage compartment allows this waffle maker to be efficiently stored in a space-saving upright position.
With the Model 852, you’ll enjoy the convenience of serving up homemade waffles quickly and easily for any occasion. Enjoy delicious waffles for breakfast, lunch or dinner, snacks and special celebrations. Attractively packaged, the ChefSChoice Waffle Pro Model 852 makes an excellent gift for the holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, weddings, birthdays and for the waffle enthusiast who appreciates a quick, versatile and easy way to bake the perfect waffle. Waffle recipes are included.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker, Silver, 1
BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker with Nonstick Reversible Plates, Stainless Steel, G48TD
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel (CKSTWF2000)
KRUPS Belgian Waffle Maker, Waffle Maker with Removable Plates, 4 Slices, Black and Silver
|Item Dimensions||11.62 x 6.62 x 9.62 inches||9.69 x 7.88 x 3.31 inches||14.00 x 13.10 x 6.20 inches||4.00 x 10.00 x 8.00 inches||12.60 x 6.70 x 16.50 inches|
|Item Weight||5.90 lbs||3.86 lbs||8.57 lbs||—||9.10 lbs|
|Material||Nonstick Coating||Stainless Steel||Nonstick Coating||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
This elegant new waffle maker bakes two delicious waffles in just two minutes or less. Enjoy the fresh taste and delicious aroma of these perfect homemade waffles that will delight the most discerning palates from children to adults. Ideal for homemade or quick mix batters, the WafflePro M852 features a superior non-stick easy release coating and consistent even heating that guarantees beautiful waffles uniformly cooked inside and out for the perfect tasty treat. It quickly recovers its temperature so it's always ready to bake and feed even the biggest of appetites. The top waffle plate is attached with a floating hinge to ensure uniform thickness and even baking. A convenient, easy open latching handle combined with a built-in cord storage compartment allows this waffle maker to be efficiently stored in a space-saving upright position.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S.- The anti-stick of the plates is on point, nothing was left on after I pulled off the waffle! (Wish my George Forman could do that)
Just upgraded my rating on this waffle maker. I have been using it twice a week on average since I bought it and I love the results. My recipe calls for 1 cup of flower, one egg, 2 tsp of baking powder, a little salt and 2 Tbsp of oil. I never oil the hot plate, I set the dial on 5 1/4 and set my timer to 2 minutes. The waffles are to my taste and so far have never stuck. What else should I want? Still working great and not sticking in June 2019.
1. It’s heavy enough to be used as a weapon if we get burgled while I’m making breakfast.
Things I hate about this waffle iron:
1. Uneven heating. Waffles are full of white spots
2. It latches shut during cooking. The steam gets trapped in there which means waffles are soggy. They also can’t rise, which means they’re flat and the batter that can’t rise smooshes out the sides. Flat, soggy waffles are terrible and my counters are messy.
3. There’s no way of timing your cooking using the machine. My 15 year old Cuisinart waffle iron had a light that turned off when your waffle was ready. This one requires standing by with a separate timer.
Two uses, two different recipes. This waffle iron is going in the trash. I’m unimpressed that this is what $42 gets you for a simple waffle iron.